The Galaxy S III Still Reigns Supreme, Jellybean Geekbench Score Blows iPhone 5 Out Of The Frame

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #141
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,446 | Props total: 617 617
 ThePainkiller said:
Yeah and we have Windows PC's to easily do that on. Whereas on the Mac's you're restricted to add-ons etc.
dude you're k!lling me with your fu*king stupid comments. no iphone users uses a PC? most have macbooks sure, but we also build our own pc's. you don't know what you're talking about
 5 years ago '08        #142
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
 ThePainkiller said:
Yeah and we have Windows PC's to easily do that on. Whereas on the Mac's you're restricted to add-ons etc.
What the fu*k are you talking about? ive been in dozens of studios aint nobody runnin no PC's in them bi*ches. Where they do that at? obviously you dont know what the fu*k youre talking about.

the n*gga said WINDOWS PC's "easily" do ALL of that.

lol

yea thats why....

Last edited by MO CITY TX; 09-18-2012 at 11:59 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #143
MO CITY TX 
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:
I am sure that fu*king rounded edges(oval shaped phone), being thinner, bigger, have the camera on different sides, the charger in a different spot, a physical button, and a slimmer physical button aren't extremely different things.

[pic - click to view]

how extremely different are these two things tho? "one of these phones is doin his own thing" lol

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #144
MO CITY TX 
space
space
where are the samsung d!ck riders now?
 5 years ago '08        #145
MO CITY TX 
space
space
i need to be convinced wtf do you do with your galaxy?
 5 years ago '08        #146
MO CITY TX 
space
space
bi*ches
 5 years ago '11        #147
jicka 
space
space
space
$72 | Props total: 32 32
 finishim said:
YG getting worked as usual
He's been getting it all night. I think mo city just finished him though!

Having used both there are things one does better than the other but I prefer ios by far. Its all the little things that add up to a better experience and the build qualtiy is so much better. The worst thing about Samsung phones is definitely the build quality. HTC phones feel so much better I don't understand Samsung fans they are a knockoff company that builds cheap a.ss stuff. Asus android tablets are built way better than Samsungs sh*tty tablets too.

That new iPhone looks really well put together and judging from all the reviews that posted tonight it k!lls everything else on the market for build quality. Aluminum and glass is soooo much better than cheap a.ss plastic especially the sh*tty plastic Samsung uses. I don't see how anyone can argue against that
 5 years ago '07        #148
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
 purpleaxxe said:
But the carriers haven't released Jellybean yet, so when the iPhone drops it will still be the fastest in the US market until the carriers push out Jellybean with all of their bloatware.

Reaching much.
Wasn't going to say anything but i can't believe you dropped such a WEAK argument and then end it with "Reaching much."

Seriously do people think before they type here?
 5 years ago '04        #149
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,695 | Props total: 1153 1153
 MO CITY TX said:
how extremely different are these two things tho? "one of these phones is doin his own thing" lol

[pic - click to view]

Oh nice,

The Apple HOMESCREEN being compared to what a Samsung uses as a mere pop-up for apps... as if that's the MAIN UI layout.

As if people on Android phones stay locked into using just ICONS on their homescreens like you iPholks always using this tired argument/pic

MO CITY TX said:
i need to be convinced wtf do you do with your galaxy?
 MO CITY TX said:
bi*ches
Those Galaxy folks is probably too busy to be not being as emotional as you are with your pro-Apple gun slinging fueled by 97 Octane of pure mad

Jeez, I get in here late and the Phonewarz is looking like it's gonna go 20 pages strong with this hate

Last edited by mtbatol; 09-19-2012 at 01:22 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #150
mr_underground|m 1964 heat pts1964
space
space
$22,729 | Props total: 28375 28375
 MO CITY TX said:

[pic - click to view]

Why are you comparing the s1 to now? Now is what matters and the s3 is still the best phone out pound for pound.
 5 years ago '07        #151
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
I think one out of every 50 people I meet would rather have an android than an iPhone to keep it real...
 5 years ago '07        #152
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
 Chopzilla said:
The fu*k is a blackberry?
its the phone Moses used to communicate with God, after he upgraded from the burning bush of course.
 5 years ago '06        #153
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 MO CITY TX said:
Mike Dean mixed a couple of tracks off of Kanye's Graduation using an iphone in 2007 He has a Grammy in his house for Graduation. aint no one mixing off protools with no muhfukkin Android and damn sure aint winnin no grammy off of it

Gorillaz released an album called "the Fall" on Christmas 2010. they made the entire album using iPhone and iPad apps Aint nobody makin no album using no muhfukkin Android

Aint nobody using Fisheye Macro or Wide Angle lenses on no Muhfukkin android

Aint nobody makin no beats on no muhfukkin android

Aint nobody shootin no TimeLapse or Stop-Motion photography on no Muhfukkin android

Aint nobody EDITING no video on no muhfukkin Android

Aint Nobody Dj'n on no muhfukkin android

All You SAMSUNG stans have fun Facebookin and enjoying the instagram that you didnt have last year. and doin speed tests. and whatever else you bi*ches do with your android. all i use my S3 for is to tether 4G LTE to my 4S. fu*k this ol cheap a.ss S3 the plastic on this bi*ch feel so cheap lol. anyone want it with a clean sprint esn you can have it for $200 with the box i PROMISE i dont want this sh*t. lol

not gonna read any of ur text until u edit ur post and resize it to normal size

as far as the videos, u just basically proved my point and posted a bunch of sh*t that can be done on the android and, in most cases, done better as well im just gonna give the whole post a 0/10 and call it the most embarrassing attempt at an argument in the past week
 5 years ago '08        #154
MO CITY TX 
space
space
 mr_underground said:
Why are you comparing the s1 to now? Now is what matters and the s3 is still the best phone out pound for pound.

That is the first generation iphone next to the first generation galaxy which came out 2 years later than the iphone.

and the S3 is only the best phone out for 2 more days HEAUX!
 5 years ago '08        #155
MO CITY TX 
space
space
 coolio said:
not gonna read any of ur text until u edit ur post and resize it to normal size

as far as the videos, u just basically proved my point and posted a bunch of sh*t that can be done on the android and, in most cases, done better as well im just gonna give the whole post a 0/10 and call it the most embarrassing attempt at an argument in the past week
if you cant read the text you must be using a cheap a.ss PC cause it shows fine on my macbook.

and as far as doing ANY of these things on an Android and "better" ....

first of all wheres your proof? can a n*gga get one video from youtube that comes anywhere close to supporting your bullsh*t a.ss statement? its really silly. I HAVE AN S3 so dont come at me like im just a n*gga with an iPhone who dont know sh*t. I have loked for apps In the ANDROID MARKET AND GOOGLE PLAY STORE and have not found ONE timelapse app that worked properly. No apps made by propellerhead, native instruments, inklen, rane, no fruity loops, no digi design supporting apps, NOTHING. can you show me something please. Im dying to see ANY relevant Video/Music production or photography apps

second of all ANY one in the Video/photography community can tell you that that is some complete and utter bullsh*t that you just said.

Can a n*gga get ONE demo video of one of your TRASH a.ss Google Play apps? EVERYONE knows that Androids apps are subpar. (the ones aimed to be used to do something creative at least)

Could you imagine someone walking into audio engineering school or film school with a fu*kin android tablet talking about how they were gonna use an app off of the Android market to edit a video n*ggas would laugh at you.
 5 years ago '06        #156
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 MO CITY TX said:
if you cant read the text you must be using a cheap a.ss PC cause it shows fine on my macbook.

and as far as doing ANY of these things on an Android and "better" ....

first of all wheres your proof? can a n*gga get one video from youtube that comes anywhere close to supporting your bullsh*t a.ss statement? its really silly. I HAVE AN S3 so dont come at me like im just a n*gga with an iPhone who dont know sh*t. I have loked for apps In the ANDROID MARKET AND GOOGLE PLAY STORE and have not found ONE timelapse app that worked properly. No apps made by propellerhead, native instruments, inklen, rane, no fruity loops, no digi design supporting apps, NOTHING. can you show me something please. Im dying to see ANY relevant Video/Music production or photography apps

second of all ANY one in the Video/photography community can tell you that that is some complete and utter bullsh*t that you just said.

Can a n*gga get ONE demo video of one of your TRASH a.ss Google Play apps? EVERYONE knows that Androids apps are subpar. (the ones aimed to be used to do something creative at least)

Could you imagine someone walking into audio engineering school or film school with a fu*kin android tablet talking about how they were gonna use an app off of the Android market to edit a video n*ggas would laugh at you.

i dont wanna read this post before reading ur previous post..u might be referencing stuff from the first post that i havent read and i wouldnt know what u were talking about

please go resize the text of ur previous post to normal size so that i read it and get back to ur 2nd post

dont feel like going back a page for nothing either so please let me know when its done
 5 years ago '11        #157
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,446 | Props total: 617 617
 mtbatol said:
Those Galaxy folks is probably too busy to be not being as emotional as you are with your pro-Apple gun slinging fueled by 97 Octane of pure mad

Jeez, I get in here late and the Phonewarz is looking like it's gonna go 20 pages strong with this hate
trust me it'd not just apple fans talking sh*t. most of the ppl in here are droid fans nice try though
 5 years ago '04        #158
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1013 1013
 jicka said:
It kept hanging on me and wouldn't finish matching everything. Then I noticed people were having issues with edited songs so I just gave up on it and went back to google music. That's the thing though, uploading all that music is a pain so if match worked right I would like it better. The iOS google music apps are horrible but I found a decent one for Mac. Which one do you use on android?
I used the one that came stock with the phone. Never had an issue. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
 5 years ago '07        #159
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 5 years ago '05        #160
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,822 | Props total: 3359 3359
People really give a fu*k about stuff like this?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy