The Galaxy S III Still Reigns Supreme, Jellybean Geekbench Score Blows iPhone 5 Out Of The Frame

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13766 13766
 jicka said:
Google music is dope but I don't like having to use a browser and all the client applications are garbage. Read my comment right before you start with the fanboy stuff.

Why would I want to deal with Skype if the person I want to video call is on a Mac or ios device? I can call someone on FaceTime right from my phone app or Mac and it will call all of their devices. It's just a lot easier than dealing with Skype. For school projects when I've done group work I've used google+ hangouts so I feel like its better than Skype too.

Im an iSheep because I said something negative about androids benchmarks? but I use google music every day and google+ hangouts too!?! How does that work?
If you can't see how you're posts come off as biased, I don't know what to say.
 5 years ago '11        #102
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Y.G. said:
If you can't see how you're posts come off as biased, I don't know what to say.
He didn't say he wasn't biased. Everyone is biased because everybody has preferences. You're trying to say he's an illogical fanboy, which is not true.
 5 years ago '11        #103
jicka 
space
space
space
$72 | Props total: 32 32
 Kadillac87 said:
He didn't say he wasn't biased. Everyone is biased because everybody has preferences. You're trying to say he's an illogical fanboy, which is not true.
Exactly, thank you.

I don't hate android but I'm off to read these iPhone 5 reviews.
 5 years ago '04        #104
Waleezy 
space
space
space
$1,820 | Props total: 44 44
Even developers are saying how garbage iOS6 is. It's not even a major upgrade. Peep this:

5 years ago '11        #105
space
space
 Waleezy said:
Even developers are saying how garbage iOS6 is. It's not even a major upgrade. Peep this:

Get out of here son before you get this work. You can't jailbreak iOS6 yet, that's why they're saying don't upgrade.

5 years ago '05        #106
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Shut ya dumbass up. I said dude was a biased Apple fan, which he is. Didn't say anything about him being illogical. That's your lane.
 5 years ago '11        #107
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Shut ya dumbass up. I said dude was a biased Apple fan, which he is. Didn't say anything about him being illogical. That's your lane.
 Y.G. said:
Yep, it's obvious this dude is an Apple fanboy. I thought your sensible at first. I should have known.

Getting sonned on every post. Just call it a night kid
 5 years ago '11        #108
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Equals actually losing respect for others over phones now? Wtf yell™
 5 years ago '05        #109
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Getting sonned on every post. Just call it a night kid
Where did I say he was illogical, dumb n*gga?

Only thing that post reflects is me pointing out his biased fanboy-ism. Try again, wannabe-smart n*gga.
 5 years ago '11        #110
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Where did I say he was illogical, dumb n*gga?

Only thing that post reflects is me pointing out his biased fanboy-ism. Try again, wannabe-smart n*gga.
You said he wasn't sensible. So you're saying senseless isn't a synonym for illogical. Let's open up the thesaurus.

[pic - click to view]

Come get this work troll a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '06        #111
julez456 
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
Holy sh*t!! This thread is still going? Where is it written that we have to choose one or the other? Can't we just like both platforms? I love Apple products (minus the iPhone-too boring for me) and I love Android products. I have a MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iPhone 4 and have had every iPod touch minus the very last one. I will probably buy the new one when it comes out tho. On the Android side I have or have had just about every Android phone that came out on T-Mobile. I stopped fu*king with the iPhone after the 4s came out because I got tired of Apple with their minimal upgrades to their phones and calling them innovative. I decided I wouldn't go back to an iPhone until they came out with a phone that WOW'd me and they still have not done that so for now I will stick to my Android phones. I might give Windows phones another chance when the Lumia 920 is released tho.

Apple needs to stop with all the bullsh*t lawsuits and start developing something that's going to make me want to try the iPhone out again. Galaxy Note II will have to do until the next iPhone comes out.
 5 years ago '05        #112
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,089 | Props total: 10779 10779
 julez456 said:
Holy sh*t!! This thread is still going? Where is it written that we have to choose one or the other? Can't we just like both platforms? I love Apple products (minus the iPhone-too boring for me) and I love Android products. I have a MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iPhone 4 and have had every iPod touch minus the very last one. I will probably buy the new one when it comes out tho. On the Android side I have or have had just about every Android phone that came out on T-Mobile. I stopped fu*king with the iPhone after the 4s came out because I got tired of Apple with their minimal upgrades to their phones and calling them innovative. I decided I wouldn't go back to an iPhone until they came out with a phone that WOW'd me and they still have not done that so for now I will stick to my Android phones. I might give Windows phones another chance when the Lumia 920 is released tho.

Apple needs to stop with all the bullsh*t lawsuits and start developing something that's going to make me want to try the iPhone out again. Galaxy Note II will have to do until the next iPhone comes out.
n*gga wtf? i ain't reading all that n*gga. if u not sh*ttin on the iPhone, then stop posting

[pic - click to view]

straight up and down
 5 years ago '04        #113
Waleezy 
space
space
space
$1,820 | Props total: 44 44
 Kadillac87 said:
Get out of here son before you get this work. You can't jailbreak iOS6 yet, that's why they're saying don't upgrade.

Actually you can do a tethered jailbreak of iOS6 idiot. Still isn't a major update.

Tell me all the sh*t you can do on an iPhone that you cannot do on an Android phone?

Oh and this is coming from a current iPhone owner who was a previous Android owner who will be switching back...
 5 years ago '05        #114
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
You said he wasn't sensible. So you're saying senseless isn't a synonym for illogical. Let's open up the thesaurus.

[pic - click to view]

Come get this work troll a.ss n*gga
Dumb-smart n*gga taking a sentence out of context. What's new?

He's not sensible because he's a biased fanboy. Never did I state his points weren't logical but an idiot, such as yourself, can clearly see that his points are biased towards his love for Apple. Which leads back to the statement of him not being "sensible." Sip that ether slow, dumb-smart n*gga.
 5 years ago '11        #115
space
space
 Waleezy said:
Actually you can do a tethered jailbreak of iOS6 idiot. Still isn't a major update.

Tell me all the sh*t you can do on an iPhone that you cannot do on an Android phone?

Oh and this is coming from a current iPhone owner who was a previous Android owner who will be switching back...
A tethered jailbreak is lost once you restart and you have to be connected to a computer for it to boot. You're trying to use a source telling people not to upgrade because they'll lose their untethered jailbreak as evidence of developers saying iOs6 sucks. If that isn't the dumbest logic, I don't know what is.

And take your a.ss to Best Buy if you want to be sold on a phone. I aint earning commission from your phone choices.

5 years ago '05        #116
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Waleezy said:

Notice how he didn't answer this question.
 5 years ago '11        #117
space
space
 Y.G. said:

He's not sensible because he's a biased fanboy. Never did I state his points weren't logical but an idiot, such as yourself, can clearly see that his points are biased towards his love for Apple. Which leads back to the statement of him not being "sensible." Sip that ether slow, dumb-smart n*gga.
Keep on trollin, playa. BX witnessed you get that work though.
 5 years ago '11        #118
jicka 
space
space
space
$72 | Props total: 32 32
 Y.G. said:

Why you still calling me a fanboy man? Go read the iPhone 5 reviews that just came out since you are so unbiased. I'd be reading all the galaxy S4 reviews if they just dropped. Might mess with your head though cuz pretty much every review says its the best phone out.

Sensible and illogical is classically the same damn thing in the context you were using it too btw.
 5 years ago '05        #119
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Keep on trollin, playa. BX witnessed you get that work though.
Surrre they did. Whatever makes you feel better about sippin that ether.

Did you ever answer this question though?

Waleezy said:

Probably not.
 5 years ago '05        #120
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 jicka said:
Why you still calling me a fanboy man? Go read the iPhone 5 reviews that just came out since you are so unbiased. I'd be reading all the galaxy S4 reviews if they just dropped. Might mess with your head though cuz pretty much every review says its the best phone out.

Sensible and illogical is classically the same damn thing in the context you were using it too btw.
More fanboy talk when an article posted here earlier said half of the tech pundits weren't impressed and actually thought the phone was "boring." Keep telling yourself those sweet lies to make yourself feel better though.

Edit: I'm pretty sure this is the smart-dumb purplefag's alias.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy