The Galaxy S III Still Reigns Supreme, Jellybean Geekbench Score Blows iPhone 5 Out Of The Frame

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6423 6423
 Jersey732 said:
hilarious coming into these thread watching fools f!ght over which phone is better
sh!t is terrible
 5 years ago '11        #82
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 KURUPTION!!! said:
Siri too. My experience with Factime was awful though compare to using Skype. iMessage is worthless. Plus Google Music is better than iTunes match as long as they keep matching edited versions of songs and charging $25 to do it.
You have S voice or whatever they call it for Android. Not as good as Siri but it's there. And I disagree about iMessage being worthless. It's pretty clutch if you have an iDevice. And I never used iTunes Match so I can't comment on that.

09-18-2012, 07:34 PM         #83
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.O.H. said:
this is true, but as a S3 owner running JellyBean, benchmarks mean nothing, iphone fans and android fans are all grasping at straws at this point, we're comparing microseconds of speed to see who's is faster
thankfully someone is thinking clearly here.

This is like two guys at work yelling about if a zl1 is better than a gt 500, or whatever the two fastest production bikes are right now. IT DOESN'T fu*kING MATTER.

In 6 months, both of these phones will be topped by something else. sh*t, right now, R&D departments are making phones that will benchmark better. People treat this android/apple sh*t like Pac/Biggie, Heat/Celtics, Jay-Z's money / P. Diddy's money, etc...

5 years ago '11        #84
jicka 
space
space
space
$72 | Props total: 32 32
 Kadillac87 said:
You have S voice or whatever they call it for Android. Not as good as Siri but it's there. And I disagree about iMessage being worthless. It's pretty clutch if you have an iDevice. And I never used iTunes Match so I can't comment on that.

These android fans are wrong about their quad core processors but he is right about iTunes Match and google music. I paid for iTunes Match and it matched some edited songs so I went back to google music for now. If they get the bugs out of iTunes Match it will be way way better though. Upgrading all your pirated and badly ripped music to 256 AAC iTunes quality for 25 bucks is amazing. iTunes Match being built into the music app is a lot better than the garbage google music apps I use too.

FaceTime and iMessage >>>>> Skype and IM though and that's not even close haha
 5 years ago '05        #85
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13708 13708
 jicka said:
These android fans are wrong about their quad core processors but he is right about iTunes Match and google music. I paid for iTunes Match and it matched some edited songs so I went back to google music for now. If they get the bugs out of iTunes Match it will be way way better though. Upgrading all your pirated and badly ripped music to 256 AAC iTunes quality for 25 bucks is amazing. iTunes Match being built into the music app is a lot better than the garbage google music apps I use too.

FaceTime and iMessage >>>>> Skype and IM though and that's not even close haha
Yep, it's obvious this dude is an Apple fanboy. I thought your sensible at first. I should have known.
 5 years ago '11        #86
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Yep, it's obvious this dude is an Apple fanboy. I thought your sensible at first. I should have known.
He's a fanboy because he prefers Apple? He's not out here dismissing facts and logic just to stan. He even admitted iTunes Match was wack.
 5 years ago '04        #87
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Kadillac87 said:
Apparently developers love the very old and shallow OS. No wonder why Apple has the better apps.

n*gga said angry birds

If thats not reaching, i dont know what is. This isnt 2010, who the fu*k plays angry birds anymore
 5 years ago '11        #88
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
n*gga said angry birds

If thats not reaching, i dont know what is. This isnt 2010, who the fu*k plays angry birds anymore

[pic - click to view]

Now go somewhere before you get this work son
 5 years ago '11        #89
jicka 
space
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Nah man I use windows and I've used android tablets quite a bit but I've had every iPhone. I just came on to try to explain some of the geek bench score confusion and got called an iSheep. I even just said that I use google music after paying for iTunes Match because match was so buggy.

So I'm an apple fanboy because I think FaceTime is better than Skype? Google+ hangouts are way better than Skype too but nothing matches the ease of use of FaceTime it's just like making a phone call!
 5 years ago '05        #90
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,080 | Props total: 10755 10755
 jicka said:
Nah man I use windows and I've used android tablets quite a bit but I've had every iPhone. I just came on to try to explain some of the geek bench score confusion and got called an iSheep. I even just said that I use google music after paying for iTunes Match because match was so buggy.

So I'm an apple fanboy because I think FaceTime is better than Skype? Google+ hangouts are way better than Skype too but nothing matches the ease of use of FaceTime it's just like making a phone call!
you own an iPhone?

You an iSheep.

join the war, and stick to ya side
 5 years ago '05        #91
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13708 13708
 Kadillac87 said:
He's a fanboy because he prefers Apple? He's not out here dismissing facts and logic just to stan. He even admitted iTunes Match was wack.
He's almost as biased as you. It's cool to have preferences but this n*gga said "FaceTime > Skype."

He said Google Music was "garbage" and he was switching back to iTunes after they fix the bugs. Everything dude says sheds positive light on Apple and negative light on everything else.
 5 years ago '05        #92
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,497 | Props total: 1357 1357
i think all the quad core/app hate will change once Note 2 releases.. if they market the phone right i could see it being as big as the iPhone
 5 years ago '04        #93
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,329 | Props total: 4445 4445
 Esdot said:
n*ggas really be that pressed over who got better specs like they running engineering software on their phones. You n*ggas still just going to be texting, listening to music, tweeting, and web browsing regardless of what phone its on.

As long as its good enough to handle that you're fine. Then again, most you n*ggas on carriers that don't even have good data connections.

Only reason I stick with android is because I like widgets and can customize my UI enough so its tailored for me.

I've given up on trying to keep up with phones, they go obsolete quicker than any other electronic that exists. You're right, as long as my phone does the basics and it doesn't fu*k up when doing them, I'll be satisfied.
 09-18-2012, 08:42 PM         #94
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant wait to get that jellybean update on my gsIII. this article proves that just with an update on the samsung that it put performs the new iphone
 5 years ago '04        #95
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 101 101
android!
 5 years ago '11        #96
jicka 
space
space
space
 Y.G. said:
He's almost as biased as you. It's cool to have preferences but this n*gga said "FaceTime > Skype."

He said Google Music was "garbage" and he was switching back to iTunes after they fix the bugs. Everything dude says sheds positive light on Apple and negative light on everything else.
Google music is dope but I don't like having to use a browser and all the client applications are garbage. Read my comment right before you start with the fanboy stuff.

Why would I want to deal with Skype if the person I want to video call is on a Mac or ios device? I can call someone on FaceTime right from my phone app or Mac and it will call all of their devices. It's just a lot easier than dealing with Skype. For school projects when I've done group work I've used google+ hangouts so I feel like its better than Skype too.

Im an iSheep because I said something negative about androids benchmarks? but I use google music every day and google+ hangouts too!?! How does that work?

Last edited by jicka; 09-18-2012 at 08:53 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #97
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 jicka said:
I agree. Uploading all my sh*t to Google music was a pain in the a.ss, but the most important thing to me in my phone is the music and my Podcasts once you get everything up, and set up your folders, adding sh*t is easy. Like I said earlier, I can do everything I want in both Phones, but iTunes match was just not a great experience and I'm stunned that they haven't done anything to fix it. sh*t crashed frequently and the edited songs where just too much. The Google Music apps are garbage on iOS and WP7 so While I like Android, I'm using it because it's suits my needs better than iOS.
 5 years ago '11        #98
jicka 
space
space
space
 KURUPTION!!! said:
I agree. Uploading all my sh*t to Google music was a pain in the a.ss, but the most important thing to me in my phone is the music and my Podcasts once you get everything up, and set up your folders, adding sh*t is easy. Like I said earlier, I can do everything I want in both Phones, but iTunes match was just not a great experience and I'm stunned that they haven't done anything to fix it. sh*t crashed frequently and the edited songs where just too much. The Google Music apps are garbage on iOS and WP7 so While I like Android, I'm using it because it's suits my needs better than iOS.
It kept hanging on me and wouldn't finish matching everything. Then I noticed people were having issues with edited songs so I just gave up on it and went back to google music. That's the thing though, uploading all that music is a pain so if match worked right I would like it better. The iOS google music apps are horrible but I found a decent one for Mac. Which one do you use on android?
 5 years ago '06        #99
richardgil 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 87 87
From Mustangs/Camaros vs Skylines/Supras to iPhone vs Android.

Technology is making this a crazy world, nerds.
 5 years ago '06        #100
richardgil 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 87 87
From Mustangs/Camaros vs Skylines/Supras to iPhone vs Android.

Technology is making this a crazy world, nerds.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now