The Galaxy S III Still Reigns Supreme, Jellybean Geekbench Score Blows iPhone 5 Out Of The Frame

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-18-2012, 03:07 PM         #61
DAHNIC561 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ace2125 said:
iphone is starting to fall off, sh*t looks like the 4s
Actually it looks like an iPhone?...

Dumbass...

5 years ago '11        #62
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 coolio said:
only on bx are apple fanboys still in the denial phase..let's face it, iphone 5 should have been a huge upgrade over w/e phones are already out, but instead, u guys are arguing that it's just as good as the best phone out, which is the S3...so u guys waited years just to get a phone that's just on par with older phones?

if u're still on the iphone 3G, then the iphone 5 might be a good upgrade, but if u already own an iphone 4, there's no point...what's supposed to be the "most innovative" company is now just playing catch up to android no amount of tears can change that fact
if the 4S is neck and neck with the S3 in terms of speed and processing then you Android stans are basically getting with the S3 what iPhone users had last year except with more features that will surely be used on a day to day basis

like Kadillac87 said: if the 4S can keep up with the S3 and the iPhone 5 is 2x as fast as the iPhone 4S then i dont think the tears will be coming out of iPhone users eyes

now that ppl have seen what the iPhone 5 is capable of, it's all talk about how JellyBean is the Messiah for the GS3. yall dudes really grasping at straws just so you can say you have the best phone.

iPhone 5 is coming, stans are gonna line up to get it, its gonna break records, and people are gonna love it.. be happy with you got cause the GS3's 2 month reign as the top phone is about to be over.. and i thought iPhone users are the ones supposed to be in denial lmao

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by XxHeAtMaKeRxX; 09-18-2012 at 03:25 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #63
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
dont be stupid. the 5 dreams about being able to do what the s3 does. the s3 is still better overall than the 5. game. set. match. there is no debating it. its sad when apple makes the 4ss and calls it another breakthrough phone. its sad that its already outdated before its even out.

nobody care about sales. apple will sell regardless. it doesnt have to be anything innovative, but as long as it has an apple logo it will sell. the problem is apple stopped trying after the 3gs. apple will always sell but they will never have the better phone if they keep this up
 5 years ago '11        #64
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 layzie8171 said:
dont be stupid. the 5 dreams about being able to do what the s3 does. the s3 is still better overall than the 5. game. set. match. there is no debating it. its sad when apple makes the 4ss and calls it another breakthrough phone. its sad that its already outdated before its even out.

nobody care about sales. apple will sell regardless. it doesnt have to be anything innovative, but as long as it has an apple logo it will sell. the problem is apple stopped trying after the 3gs. apple will always sell but they will never have the better phone if they keep this up
its sad that the iPhone 4S keeps up with the Galaxy SIII

5 years ago '11        #65
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 coolio said:
apple fanboys really thought they had their first win after a week of nothing but losses..only to have it snatched away less than a day later

[pic - click to view]

You mind explaining this gif to me? Is he serious or...... what's going on here

I'm betting he's saying, "NOOOOOO F*THU F*CKA, DON'T YOU DARE DO A TOUCHDOWN DANCE IN MY PRESENCE! HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THE GAME!"

Last edited by GetuOne; 09-18-2012 at 05:10 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #66
eYe_SeE_MoNeY 
space
space
$518 | Props total: 9 9
Sold my S3 to go back to iPhone...the phone was nice but the extra features not many people use half of em and the battery n performance were horrible...phone lagged, crashed, and froze to much. iOS is 10000x better its so smooth fast n it just works...So I sold my S3 and will be getting my iPhone 5 friday
 5 years ago '06        #67
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
if the 4S is neck and neck with the S3 in terms of speed and processing then you Android stans are basically getting with the S3 what iPhone users had last year except with more features that will surely be used on a day to day basis

like Kadillac87 said: if the 4S can keep up with the S3 and the iPhone 5 is 2x as fast as the iPhone 4S then i dont think the tears will be coming out of iPhone users eyes

now that ppl have seen what the iPhone 5 is capable of, it's all talk about how JellyBean is the Messiah for the GS3. yall dudes really grasping at straws just so you can say you have the best phone.

iPhone 5 is coming, stans are gonna line up to get it, its gonna break records, and people are gonna love it.. be happy with you got cause the GS3's 2 month reign as thetop phone is about to be over..
[pic - click to view]

and i thought iPhone users are the ones supposed to be in denial lmao

5 years ago '05        #68
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,497 | Props total: 1357 1357
i thought geekbench just released some sh*t yesterday saying iPhone 5 was the best phone on the market??? fu*king cell phones these days
 5 years ago '05        #69
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13709 13709
 coolio said:
 5 years ago '05        #70
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
its sad that the iPhone 4S keeps up with the Galaxy SIII

It only keeps up with in apps that don't utilize all of the S III's core. Once more apps come out optimized for dual and quad core chips, the 4S and 4SS will be left in looking like

5 years ago '11        #71
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 432 432
This happens every year and at the end of the day NO PHONE can fully do what the IPHONE can.
The Galaxy is nice and so is the Iphone but to sh*t on the iphone is plain stupid if you know all the things it can do.

Just pick a phone and have a good day.
 5 years ago '06        #72
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 SuL2K12 said:
This happens every year and at the end of the day NO PHONE can fully do what the IPHONE can.
The Galaxy is nice and so is the Iphone but to sh*t on the iphone is plain stupid if you know all the things it can do.

Just pick a phone and have a good day.

so what are these things that no other phone can do exactly?
 5 years ago '11        #73
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Y.G. said:
It only keeps up with in apps that don't utilize all of the S III's core. Once more apps come out optimized for dual and quad core chips, the 4S and 4SS will be left in looking like

Think about it though. Why would an Android developer make an app that's optimized for 4 cores when most phones are not quad cores? Not to mention that a lot of apps are made for iOS first because it's easier and then ported to Android. Not gonna be too many quad core optimized apps for a while.
 5 years ago '10        #74
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,615 | Props total: 689 689
n*ggas really be that pressed over who got better specs like they running engineering software on their phones. You n*ggas still just going to be texting, listening to music, tweeting, and web browsing regardless of what phone its on.

As long as its good enough to handle that you're fine. Then again, most you n*ggas on carriers that don't even have good data connections.

Only reason I stick with android is because I like widgets and can customize my UI enough so its tailored for me.
 5 years ago '05        #75
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Think about it though. Why would an Android developer make an app that's optimized for 4 cores when most phones are not quad cores? Not to mention that a lot of apps are made for iOS first because it's easier and then ported to Android. Not gonna be too many quad core optimized apps for a while.
Um, because that's the direction phones are going in. You can optimize code for quad-cores and still have it run fine on older, mid-tier phones.
 5 years ago '11        #76
space
space
 Esdot said:
n*ggas really be that pressed over who got better specs like they running engineering software on their phones. You n*ggas still just going to be texting, listening to music, tweeting, and web browsing regardless of what phone its on.

As long as its good enough to handle that you're fine. Then again, most you n*ggas on carriers that don't even have good data connections.

Only reason I stick with android is because I like widgets and can customize my UI enough so its tailored for me.
OH NO.

You prefer Android over iOs. Now I am forced to tell you about all the benefits of iOS as if it will have any bearings on your preference. You about to get this work son...

Aint nobody got time for that though
 5 years ago '04        #77
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Esdot said:

This. iOS is just boring and iTunes blows. Other than that the iPhone is aight in my book. Best built phone out there. I just need that customization and size. Both phones do what I need to, but Google music>>>>>>>>>>>>>>iTunes Match.

coolio said:
so what are these things that no other phone can do exactly?
Nothing, but I do think Android Phones are the worst with dealing with Podcasts, but Google Music sh*ts all over iTunes match so it's a wash.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 09-18-2012 at 07:25 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #78
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Um, because that's the direction phones are going in. You can optimize code for quad-cores and still have it run fine on older, mid-tier phones.
What trend shows you that's the direction phones are going in? Where's the large customer demand for optimized quad core apps? The only thing that's gonna push quad core optimization is demand. If most of your customers are dual core, why would you make something optimized for the minority? Doesn't seem like good business.
 5 years ago '11        #79
space
space
 KURUPTION!!! said:
I agree with the whole sh*tting on the iPhone part, but what does the iPhone do in 2012 that no other phone does?
Facetime and iMessage but I guess you can use Skype and IM
 5 years ago '04        #80
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Kadillac87 said:
Facetime and iMessage but I guess you can use Skype and IM
Siri too. My experience with Factime was awful though compare to using Skype. iMessage is worthless. Plus Google Music is better than iTunes match as long as they keep matching edited versions of songs and charging $25 to do it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now