The Galaxy S III Still Reigns Supreme, Jellybean Geekbench Score Blows iPhone 5 Out Of The Frame

most viewed right now
 63
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #221
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2735 2735
 finishim said:
one could say that I do "have" it but it hasn't arrived yet, at least I can buy the phone I praise and use it


[pic - click to view]




btw what phone do u even have? post YOUR geek bench
Its a known fact that YG has a gs3. He also.posted many screen shot in the HTC one x vs HTC evo 4g late vs gs3. I know because me an him was arguing hard and posted battery life in each others phone. Its the geek bench cost 99 cents for a pos benchmark app that is nowhere better than antutu which is the standard android bench mark.
 09-20-2012, 11:10 AM         #222
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d0ughb0y said:
if u guys want freedom get a s3.
[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #223
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 MO CITY TX said:
cause i ethered you heaux

up to now, all u've posted were words i didnt not read and videos that actually hurt the point u were trying to make..based on that alone, im gonna a.ssume w/e u did type in those posts was just as bad and just as big a fail as the videos


im still willing to read ur posts if u fix that first one tho u still have a chance at redemption from embarrassment
 5 years ago '04        #224
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Its a known fact that YG has a gs3. He also.posted many screen shot in the HTC one x vs HTC evo 4g late vs gs3. I know because me an him was arguing hard and posted battery life in each others phone. Its the geek bench cost 99 cents for a pos benchmark app that is nowhere better than antutu which is the standard android bench mark.
it's a known fact that I took a hiatus from boxden, but hey... and of course were going to cater to android for the tests rather than just taking the same ones
 5 years ago '05        #225
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13708 13708
 finishim said:
one could say that I do "have" it but it hasn't arrived yet, at least I can buy the phone I praise and use it


[pic - click to view]




btw what phone do u even have? post YOUR geek bench
At the moment, all you have is a receipt.

I own the S III as Victory already stated.

I don't have the latest Geekbench app. Someone link me and I'll post up the notches.
 5 years ago '05        #226
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13708 13708
 coolio said:
up to now, all u've posted were words i didnt not read and videos that actually hurt the point u were trying to make..based on that alone, im gonna a.ssume w/e u did type in those posts was just as bad and just as big a fail as the videos


im still willing to read ur posts if u fix that first one tho u still have a chance at redemption from embarrassment
 5 years ago '05        #227
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
tried to pull it from my phone but theres no apk for it in /data/app

theres only a .asec file in /data/app-asec
 5 years ago '05        #228
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13708 13708
 Adamsville said:
tried to pull it from my phone but theres no apk for it in /data/app

theres only a .asec file in /data/app-asec
 5 years ago '04        #229
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:
At the moment, all you have is a receipt.

I own the S III as Victory already stated.

I don't have the latest Geekbench app. Someone link me and I'll post up the notches.
yeah I bet your quad core sIII works great
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
117 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy