The Galaxy S III Still Reigns Supreme, Jellybean Geekbench Score Blows iPhone 5 Out Of The Frame

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #181
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 MonStar Music said:

The s2 leaves the 4s behind in any task that actually requires cpu power, in the minor tasks its a dead heat

So again, whats your point?
Sooo youre telling me that the S2 is faster than the 4S but the S3 is slower than the 4S.. That Samsung Galaxy technology man, always moving forward

I wonder if GS3 owners noticed they have a slower phone
 5 years ago '08        #182
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147

[video - click to view]

this was in 2008 before Android existed

.....and n*ggas called G1 the "iphone k!ller"

still no videos of any relevant ppl using Android to do ANYTHNG in this industry
 5 years ago '11        #183
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,577 | Props total: 6480 6480
Thats my phone
 5 years ago '04        #184
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,057 | Props total: 1473 1473
dam yall n*ggas still going at it with this sh*t smh
 5 years ago '04        #185
e-double 
space
space
space
$610 | Props total: 1 1
not trying to enter this argument one bit. people like their phones with droid/ios/windows os... don't matter if it suits you that's great.

I just wanna point out one thing: the samsung galaxy S3, the most popular droid out there, sells for $500 on ebay, for the unlocked edition. It came out in may 2012, and most customers paid the same price of the S3 as they did for an iphone 4S last year.

The iPhone 4S came out in october of 2011. It also sells for about $500 on ebay, even though it's 7 months older. If you sold the 4s than upgraded to a new iphone, even without the discount, you'd profit.

I would say buy whatever phone you like, but the iPhone has the best resale value hands down.
 5 years ago '11        #186
jicka 
space
space
space
$72 | Props total: 32 32
Follow up from my quad core posts last night. iPhone 5 is k!lling everything in Sunspider tests and Sunspider is a single threaded benchmark so the number of cores (and hyperthreading) does not matter here.

It's not as much of a straight hardware test as geek bench because browser enhancements can have a decent affect on the scores but it's a better comparison than comparing a quad core processor to a dual core in geek bench

5 years ago '05        #187
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13707 13707
 MO CITY TX said:
n*gga them apps dont exist thats why you aint post the youtube video hoe
An old HTC Eris controlling Pro Tools

[video - click to view]

FL Studio is still in beta for Android but it's there. Any thing else phaggot?
 09-19-2012, 02:39 PM         #188
mk88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MO CITY TX said:
Mike Dean mixed a couple of tracks off of Kanye's Graduation using an iphone in 2007 He has a Grammy in his house for Graduation. aint no one mixing off protools with no muhfukkin Android and damn sure aint winnin no grammy off of it

Gorillaz released an album called "the Fall" on Christmas 2010. they made the entire album using iPhone and iPad apps Aint nobody makin no album using no muhfukkin Android

Aint nobody using Fisheye Macro or Wide Angle lenses on no Muhfukkin android

Aint nobody makin no beats on no muhfukkin android

Aint nobody shootin no TimeLapse or Stop-Motion photography on no Muhfukkin android

Aint nobody EDITING no video on no muhfukkin Android

Aint Nobody Dj'n on no muhfukkin android

All You SAMSUNG stans have fun Facebookin and enjoying the instagram that you didnt have last year. and doin speed tests. and whatever else you bi*ches do with your android. all i use my S3 for is to tether 4G LTE to my 4S. fu*k this ol cheap a.ss S3 the plastic on this bi*ch feel so cheap lol. anyone want it with a clean sprint esn you can have it for $200 with the box i PROMISE i dont want this sh*t. lol
 Y.G. said:
Android can do all of that. Thanks for typing that all out though.
as someone that is still undecided atm and leaning more towards an s3, i'm trying to see an actual reply to that mans post. I have an ipod touch as well as a tablet running android, and I can't find any of the decent apps i was using making beats and dj'n on the ipod touch on the android market.

anyone wanna help a brotha out? i just see that android can do all of that, but I'm lost because I can't find sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #189
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
yea mk88 you can do stop motion and time lapse videos on Android, and edit videos and photos as well.

Theres some beat making apps for Android as well but probably not as robust as iOS. Theres plenty of djing apps and drum machines in the Play Store too. That Su-preme beat making app looks good if u wanna try something
 5 years ago '06        #190
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 MO CITY TX said:
its obvious your comment about Android being able to do all the things i listed is bullsh*t. that why youre talkin in circles like a bi*ch instead of showing me a video of someone using android to edit video, shoot time lapse photography, stop motion photography, make a beat, control pro-tools, fruity loops etc. yall can bump yall phones together and share pictures tho

scanned ur post for the words "it's done" and didnt seen 'em...this is ur third post addressed to me, but like i said, im gonna need u to go back to ur first post and resize ur text to normal size so i can start with that one and work my way over to this post

u dont watch a trilogy and start by the 2nd or 3rd movie as it might be too confusing..so go back to ur first post and make the text normal size like a normal human being and not some mentally unstable redneck trying to yell at his computer monitor..let me know when it's done
 5 years ago '08        #191
MO CITY TX 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
An old HTC Eris controlling Pro Tools

FL Studio is still in beta for Android but it's there. Any thing else phaggot?
bi*ch n*gga that's not an app for protools.. It's a VNC Remote app for Android and all phones have these apps. It's soo garbage and this is the same video I've been laughing at for years. It's literally the ONLY YouTube video online showing an android attempting to run protools. You just made my day. Your such an idiot. I was hoping this would be your answer to the dozens of videos I displayed in my post. That's all you got?

Last edited by MO CITY TX; 09-19-2012 at 04:02 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #192
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
Wow 10 pages of phone wars?
 5 years ago '08        #193
MO CITY TX 
space
space
 mk88 said:
as someone that is still undecided atm and leaning more towards an s3, i'm trying to see an actual reply to that mans post. I have an ipod touch as well as a tablet running android, and I can't find any of the decent apps i was using making beats and dj'n on the ipod touch on the android market.

anyone wanna help a brotha out? i just see that android can do all of that, but I'm lost because I can't find sh*t
I'll help you out bro. Go to YouTube nd type in : timelapse, stop motion, pro tools, beat making, wide angle lens, fish eye lens, native instruments, propeller head, fruity loops

Then put iPhone next to it and then try android. Let me know what you come up with. If you into music production or photography you'll thank me later
 5 years ago '04        #194
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 King Kusanagi said:
Wow 10 pages of phone wars?
Bragging rights I guess Honestly, I wouldn't want to do any of that sh*t with a phone anyway. An iPad ok. That little a.ss screen
 5 years ago '08        #195
MO CITY TX 
space
space
 coolio said:
scanned ur post for the words "it's done" and didnt seen 'em...this is ur third post addressed to me, but like i said, im gonna need u to go back to ur first post and resize ur text to normal size so i can start with that one and work my way over to this post

u dont watch a trilogy and start by the 2nd or 3rd movie as it might be too confusing..so go back to ur first post and make the text normal size like a normal human being and not some mentally unstable redneck trying to yell at his computer monitor..let me know when it's done
All those post were really sayin was that you are a bi*ch.

Funny you called me a redneck too. If you only knew me my n*gga lol

Ur phone is trash
 5 years ago '05        #196
space
space
 MO CITY TX said:
I'll help you out bro. Go to YouTube nd type in : timelapse, stop motion, pro tools, beat making, wide angle lens, fish eye lens, native instruments, propeller head, fruity loops

Then put iPhone next to it and then try android. Let me know what you come up with. If you into music production or photography you'll thank me later
If you looking for a device to seriously produce music you shouldnt be looking at phones

Last edited by Adamsville; 09-19-2012 at 04:23 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #197
MO CITY TX 
space
space
 Adamsville said:
If you looking for a device to seriously produce music you shouldnt be looking at phones
This is semi-true bro. But I could also respect a n*gga who can bang out a couple decent beats a day just fu*kin around with an iPhone on the go. Plus the question was what can be done on an iPhone that can't be done on the s3. The evidence that android ain't bout that life is undeniable.
 5 years ago '08        #198
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
@ these n*ggas hating on blackberry
 5 years ago '05        #199
space
space

Making music on android is definitely possible. I ain't no producer or nun but I might try some of this sh*t out
 5 years ago '08        #200
MO CITY TX 
space
space
 Adamsville said:

Making music on android is definitely possible. I ain't no producer or nun but I might try some of this sh*t out
No where near as close to what they have been doin in iOS from the jump tho that's all I'm sayin. I do Engineer and DJ and a lot of my ppl are producers and Ive seen ppl make decent beats off of them. I always see ppl hating on iPhone as if it were useless. But for the sh*t that I'M into, android is just lacking way too much. Also features like bumping my phones together to share files and sh*t aren't that appealing to me. I'm more into the photography apps and accessories like ollo clip. they just don't do sh*t like that on android phones bottom line. People need to stop hatin on what they don't understand

Last edited by MO CITY TX; 09-19-2012 at 05:56 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago