* The Official Borderlands 2 Discussion Thread *

most viewed right now
 113
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-21-2012, 05:36 PM         #401
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TattooedMPsz said:
that code said it has already been used
you using em to late bro...they only last about 30mins to an hour
 5 years ago '05        #402
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$4,842 | Props total: 2657 2657
WinPC: CBKBB-RSJZH-RTBJJ-3TT3T-5RXZC
PS3: KBKJB-S5FST-FZTWT-ZJKJB-XC93C, 5000
X360: KBKJB-S5FKX-BXXTX-WRJJB-XC9BS -- Randy Pitchford (@DuvalMagic)
 5 years ago '05        #403
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8051 8051
 dasill said:
WinPC: CBKBB-RSJZH-RTBJJ-3TT3T-5RXZC
PS3: KBKJB-S5FST-FZTWT-ZJKJB-XC93C, 5000
X360: KBKJB-S5FKX-BXXTX-WRJJB-XC9BS -- Randy Pitchford (@DuvalMagic)
i was late again son of a bi*ch
 5 years ago '05        #404
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$4,842 | Props total: 2657 2657
WinPC: KT5B3-Z93ZH-FB3JB-JTBT3-JWKBK
PS3: 535T3-JR6ZB-6H3K3-9TKT3-T9JS6
X360: 535T3-JR6WF-3F6J6-5XJT3-T9J5H

STILL WORKS
 5 years ago '06        #405
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
This game is so much more fun playing co-op.

I need to stop missing these damn codes.
 5 years ago '06        #406
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,257 | Props total: 442 442
Can someone please help a brother out! Ive been farming for this conference call for 6 days. no luck.. Can someone on 360 please dupe it for me.. i cant offer much in return, i have a level 48 "The Bee" which is decent..and i got the legendary Veruc AR does 7300x3 and tears it up


Last edited by NYGiantsHUSTLER; 10-22-2012 at 01:05 PM..
 10-22-2012, 02:17 PM         #407
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
Can someone please help a brother out! Ive been farming for this conference call for 6 days. no luck.. Can someone on 360 please dupe it for me.. i cant offer much in return, i have a level 48 "The Bee" which is decent..and i got the legendary Veruc AR does 7300x3 and tears it up

If you can find my GT you can have 2 lvl 50 Conference calls and a lvl 50 bee
 5 years ago '06        #408
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,257 | Props total: 442 442
 Pierced Talentz said:
If you can find my GT you can have 2 lvl 50 Conference calls and a lvl 50 bee
Ok man i appreciate it. My detective skills have given me required information. ill hit you up like 430 est if that cool with you..

if you want to "help" me out with some other weapons also i would be willing to accept additional charity..

MY GT: Elimanningham
 10-22-2012, 02:35 PM         #409
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
Ok man i appreciate it. My detective skills have given me required information. ill hit you up like 430 est if that cool with you..

if you want to "help" me out with some other weapons also i would be willing to accept additional charity..

MY GT: Elimanningham
So it shall B
 5 years ago '09        #410
thegamedmx286 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 37 37
just ordered this should be here thursday didnt play the first one but MistaSteve0 on xbox live if anyone wants to play when i get it
 5 years ago '07        #411
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$22,633 | Props total: 17866 17866
so after waiting a week for the patch to fix the freezing the patch then resets my badass rank and all skins/heads/golden keys

you motherfu*kers who having 0 problems on this game better be thankful
 5 years ago '05        #412
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8051 8051
 Flawless Image said:
so after waiting a week for the patch to fix the freezing the patch then resets my badass rank and all skins/heads/golden keys

you motherfu*kers who having 0 problems on this game better be thankful
its funny wen i got that update today i was like i wonder if flawless game is fixed guess not though
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #413
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$22,633 | Props total: 17866 17866
 TattooedMPsz said:
its funny wen i got that update today i was like i wonder if flawless game is fixed guess not though
[pic - click to view]

they still havent addressed the 2.5 bug either,my friend always has to play in my game cause his enemies are stuck in the 34-36 range and hes a level 50
 5 years ago '06        #414
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,257 | Props total: 442 442
 Pierced Talentz said:
So it shall B
This guy right here ^^ thats all i will say..
 5 years ago '05        #415
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$4,842 | Props total: 2657 2657
 Flawless Image said:
so after waiting a week for the patch to fix the freezing the patch then resets my badass rank and all skins/heads/golden keys

you motherfu*kers who having 0 problems on this game better be thankful
Same sh*t happened to me i also cant connect with some people to play online wuth them and i cant dupe weapons if im the host..
 5 years ago '04        #416
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
Sucks, I've put in aton of hours with it on PS3 and have had no problems. Hopefully they get it straightened out soon
 5 years ago '07        #417
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$22,633 | Props total: 17866 17866
 Counterfeit215 said:
Sucks, I've put in aton of hours with it on PS3 and have had no problems. Hopefully they get it straightened out soon
i had 150+ hours in before the freezing started,the funny thing is on their official forums they deleted the ps3 freezing thread after the patch last week even though most people are still having the problem
 5 years ago '11        #418
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
havent played this game in like 2 weeks...

that dlc dope?
 5 years ago '06        #419
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,257 | Props total: 442 442
 bd2eazy said:
havent played this game in like 2 weeks...

that dlc dope?
i wouldnt say dope, not from what ive seen, im only in the second area tho. It not challenging because of my weapons and sh*t.. i guess that my own fault. Its ok and worth it tho
 5 years ago '06        #420
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$2,500 | Props total: 906 906
I know I'm late but I picked this up like a week ago.. It is sweet so far I like it a lot

I'm a level 16 gunzerker if anyone is trying to play on ps3

psn: cantfeelmyface42
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 71
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy