* The Official Borderlands 2 Discussion Thread *

most viewed right now
 110
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #361
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
Just started my second play through... Level 34 Commando..

Can't wait for the DLC
 5 years ago '04        #362
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
Level 38 Commando, working on playthrough 2.
 5 years ago '07        #363
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$22,662 | Props total: 17908 17908
just started getting that autosave freeze 2 days ago,was hoping the fix would be out today and bought the dlc and it freezed while i hadnt even left Oasis yet....why do i always have the glitches happen to me

to top it off the update just went into cert today so i might be dealing with an unplayable character for 2 weeks
 5 years ago '09        #364
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
I can dupe the Reactive Conference Call Shotgun, The Bee armor, Klook Skullsmasher, Pacifying Pitchfork, Rocket Pawket Badaboom, and some other sh*t for a few people. Mostly level 50 gear. Drop me a message on here or add me on PSN if anybody wants any. I'll be online later. I'm only two small trophies from the platinum.
 5 years ago '04        #365
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
 ThaReapa420 said:
Does anyone have a legendary siren mod on PS3 they can dupe for me so I can store it for now?
Wow wish i seen this before I sold it... I'm a commando figured I'd take the easy money.


Anybody buy the new DLC yet? I'm level 40 commando, gonna finish the 2nd play through before I buy it...

But if you have it, let me know how it is. With no spoilers please.
 5 years ago '04        #366
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Counterfeit215 said:
Wow wish i seen this before I sold it... I'm a commando figured I'd take the easy money.


Anybody buy the new DLC yet? I'm level 40 commando, gonna finish the 2nd play through before I buy it...

But if you have it, let me know how it is. With no spoilers please.
they didnt up the level cap with this dlc right? i figured theres no point in me running thru it with a level 50 character and just wasting the xp, ill wait til they up it before i play thr the dlc i suppose
 5 years ago '04        #367
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,758 | Props total: 1384 1384
 haff3131 said:
they didnt up the level cap with this dlc right? i figured theres no point in me running thru it with a level 50 character and just wasting the xp, ill wait til they up it before i play thr the dlc i suppose
Yea dlc did not raise the cap. The only reason you would want to roll a 50 thru it is 2.5 rewards or customization. I did all the quests and this was the best thing I got out of it.



So not worth it... However I think he new raid bosses are designed to punish bee/cc users so they're not solo-able. I put a good 2-3 hours into Hyperion the invincible and I couldn't even dent him. I think you might be able to duo him with maya/axton combo. I'm going to try that tonight.
 5 years ago '04        #368
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
Can you explain "Raid Bosses" ?
 10-17-2012, 04:48 PM         #369
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Counterfeit215 said:
Can you explain "Raid Bosses" ?
Teramorpheus and that big a.ss crab from the first one
 5 years ago '04        #370
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Willbeatz said:
Yea dlc did not raise the cap. The only reason you would want to roll a 50 thru it is 2.5 rewards or customization. I did all the quests and this was the best thing I got out of it.



So not worth it... However I think he new raid bosses are designed to punish bee/cc users so they're not solo-able. I put a good 2-3 hours into Hyperion the invincible and I couldn't even dent him. I think you might be able to duo him with maya/axton combo. I'm going to try that tonight.
that shotty looks like a beast tho, no joke ive beaten the game twice, and have the 3 other characters to about level 20 each, and i came across 3 legendary items the entire time. and 2 of them were dropped by boom bewm and were grenade mods, the other was a random pistol. i dont like the idea of farming for weapons or armor, although i did put a half hour into trying to farm that bee shield and it didnt work for me.
 5 years ago '06        #371
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Did anyone else get the DLC(s)?
 5 years ago '04        #372
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,758 | Props total: 1384 1384
 haff3131 said:
that shotty looks like a beast tho, no joke ive beaten the game twice, and have the 3 other characters to about level 20 each, and i came across 3 legendary items the entire time. and 2 of them were dropped by boom bewm and were grenade mods, the other was a random pistol. i dont like the idea of farming for weapons or armor, although i did put a half hour into trying to farm that bee shield and it didnt work for me.
The Bee has one of the highest drop rates in the game. You either suck at farming or just really unlucky. Here's that shotgun tho, it's garbage....I much prefer my purple shotgun I got off of terramorph. You know thinking about it that shotgun might be really useful on a melee Zer0, I'll have to try it when I hit 50, only 26 levels to go..


[video - click to view]




Oh and sorry about the music, I have my entire collection queued up.


Last edited by kulabear; 10-17-2012 at 07:17 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #373
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$22,662 | Props total: 17908 17908
 haff3131 said:
that shotty looks like a beast tho, no joke ive beaten the game twice, and have the 3 other characters to about level 20 each, and i came across 3 legendary items the entire time. and 2 of them were dropped by boom bewm and were grenade mods, the other was a random pistol. i dont like the idea of farming for weapons or armor, although i did put a half hour into trying to farm that bee shield and it didnt work for me.
it took me 4 hours over 3 days to get the bee,and my friend also put a few hours in and didnt get it.
 5 years ago '04        #374
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,758 | Props total: 1384 1384
 Flawless Image said:
it took me 4 hours over 3 days to get the bee,and my friend also put a few hours in and didnt get it.
Damn lol, I got 4 in 15 mins span, now Conference Call on the other hand...that shotgun still to this day eludes me and I've put in over 10 hours farming the warrior.
 10-17-2012, 07:24 PM         #375
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It took me 2mins to get the bee.....yall n*ggas got BAD luck lol
 5 years ago '07        #376
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$22,662 | Props total: 17908 17908
 Willbeatz said:
Damn lol, I got 4 in 15 mins span, now Conference Call on the other hand...that shotgun still to this day eludes me and I've put in over 10 hours farming the warrior.
yeah i got lucky on a few like the "Hellfire" which i got in like 7 tries but i figured it would be just like the one from BL1

ive k!lled the warrior about 50 times and only gotten the "Leech" grenades and "The Impaler" shield but now i cant even farm him anymore cause i caught the freezing glitch and i just bought the DLC yesterday too
 10-17-2012, 07:43 PM         #377
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If yall n*ggas was on 360, id hook u up.
 5 years ago '05        #378
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8057 8057
i copped the season pass for 360 last nite but havent played the dlc yet need to level up some pierced talentz where u at famz?
 10-17-2012, 08:30 PM         #379
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not even a level 25 yet and I got my 2nd orange weapon tonight, im having decent luck I guess. some people saying it took them 40+ hours to get one. I need a purple relic and Ill be stacked with purple or higher for everything
 5 years ago '06        #380
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
I have yet to get any orange weapons on my own besides Flame of the Firehawk but you get that for doing a side mission.

Also Jimmy Jenkins is a bi*ch to find. He is the only thing keeping me from platinuming. I have the majority of the trophies. The rest are easy besides k!lling Jimmy.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
57 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy