When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #281
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
What happens after the first playthrough? Some one above mentioned a boss at level 50?

I'm 2 missions away from the end, was just wondering.

Still have aton of side missions also
 5 years ago '11        #282
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38 OP
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
 Counterfeit215 said:
What happens after the first playthrough? Some one above mentioned a boss at level 50?

u start playthrough 2.. better weapons stronger enemies... more fun
 5 years ago '04        #283
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
I'm on the final boss....

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #284
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Counterfeit215 said:

i did it solo at like level 33 with the gunzerker and honestly never came close to dying. double grenades and continuously regaining health made it so easy..on the flip side im getting k!lled by damn near everything in the true vault hunter mode. never played a game where i was more excited to play thru it the second time, its crazy..one of the best games i ever played, easily..
 09-29-2012, 04:24 PM         #285
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Counterfeit215 said:

Everything you need to know about beating the final boss

09-29-2012, 04:28 PM         #286
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Counterfeit215 said:

Back at Sanctuary you get the mission for the level 50 boss battle. Obviously you'll have to do the 2nd playthrough before you can compete with him though.

Instead of doing the 2nd playthrough I'm playing as the other 3 characters to see if I like them more. I think I still like Axton best though.
 5 years ago '06        #287
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,891 | Props total: 462 462
Tiny Tina is my favorite character so far. She's hilarious.
 5 years ago '04        #288
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 1391 1391
Currently level 45 siren half way through TH mode. 21k shields / 23k health. I'll post my build when I get off work later.

And it's very true the siren doesn't hit her true potential until mid 20s . But when she does...

Pc btw, and I'm in the bx steam group.
 5 years ago '11        #289
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38 OP
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
i got my maya to 50 the other day... since then ive started AXTON.. got him to 17 so far.

this n*gga turret is a beast.

nothing can fu*k with it. unless u got no tactical placement skills.

but yo...i was expecting that id hit 50 and start grinding for items but in this game i dont find myself wanting to do that. i actually have more fun re-leveling and using what i find along the way. theres some OP a.ss items out there... and i dont wanna break the game. All the power leveling and duping and bullsh*t like that, i want NO parts of.

09-30-2012, 03:11 PM         #290
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bd2eazy said:
i got my maya to 50 the other day... since then ive started AXTON.. got him to 17 so far.

this n*gga turret is a beast.

nothing can fu*k with it. unless u got no tactical placement skills.

but yo...i was expecting that id hit 50 and start grinding for items but in this game i dont find myself wanting to do that. i actually have more fun re-leveling and using what i find along the way. theres some OP a.ss items out there... and i dont wanna break the game. All the power leveling and duping and bullsh*t like that, i want NO parts of.

Axton's turret is a lifesaver. Maya is beast too I'm finding out. I have her with 5 in Kinetic Reflection(i think that's what it's called) and a mod for 2 more so it's 7. 70% damage reduction and a 140% reflected bullet damage. Dudes shooting me and taking way more damage than they are dealing. And that's when Maya turned into a beast. But I think Axton's turret still makes him the deadliest on the game.
 5 years ago '06        #291
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,422 | Props total: 2622 2622
 SOCIALITE said:
Axton's turret is a lifesaver. Maya is beast too I'm finding out. I have her with 5 in Kinetic Reflection(i think that's what it's called) and a mod for 2 more so it's 7. 70% damage reduction and a 140% reflected bullet damage. Dudes shooting me and taking way more damage than they are dealing. And that's when Maya turned into a beast. But I think Axton's turret still makes him the deadliest on the game.
At level 21 I drop that turret, stand back and just watch the destruction. Its lovely.
 5 years ago '04        #292
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 514 514
i just got to lvl 50 with my boys and we did that golden chest glitch sh*t was so sweet n*ggas was like this in this vid

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #293
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 Ace2125 said:
i just got to lvl 50 with my boys and we did that golden chest glitch sh*t was so sweet n*ggas was like this in this vid

I thought they patched that already? How you do it?
 5 years ago '04        #294
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Kazel said:
I thought they patched that already? How you do it?
they didn't all i did was use my last key in the second playthrough on a friends game. it popped open and gave me the loot ok thats nothing. But for some reason the game just lets you open again and again once you use your key. (note don't open to fast or it will get stuck)

Yo we had some much sh*t we didn't know what to do with it. put some in the bank and alot we sold
 5 years ago '05        #295
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,386 | Props total: 8064 8064
 Ace2125 said:

[pic - click to view]

that sh*t is for clowns
 5 years ago '07        #296
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,691 | Props total: 17949 17949
im pissed you dont get more than 27 backpack slots,after that sh*t last game i figured it was corrected when i seen they had a vault on this one but then to find out the vault/backpack combined is less slots than you got last game

they trying to hold out slots for DLC,the state of DLC is ridiculous at this point
 5 years ago '06        #297
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2719 2719
I just got the game last night. Downloaded it and installed it. Finna start this tonight or watch the Cowboys/Bears game.
 5 years ago '04        #298
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:

[pic - click to view]

that sh*t is for clowns
so getting to the highest lvl beating the game through both playthroughs and then doing the glitch getting the best guns on repeat is clown sh*t. fu*k it I'm roland McDonald then
 5 years ago '05        #299
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,386 | Props total: 8064 8064
 Ace2125 said:
so getting to the highest lvl beating the game through both playthroughs and then doing the glitch getting the best guns on repeat is clown sh*t. fu*k it I'm roland McDonald then
roland mcdonald im
 10-01-2012, 06:08 PM         #300
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2nd play thru done

Still the funniest quest

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy