most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #201
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,459 | Props total: 2089 2089
 KSoraci7 said:
Why the fu*k would you tell us what level you are when u beat the game you stupid bi*ch.

The game hasn't even been out a week, Add the spoiler tag like a non-f*ggot would do. SMH
 5 years ago '05        #202
Willoughby 1 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
This game goes unnecessarily hard.

I'm loving the references to pop culture and that the guns have a lot more detail and personality
[spoiler - click to view]

. It's also more difficult to solo, but I'm having a ball when I'm not playing with folks online.
 5 years ago '05        #203
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
This game is fu*king dope man.

First had some good ideas but also I had some issues with it.
This new one everything is better!

fu*king dope game on PC, about time we get some great multiplats. All the pc exclusive features geabox added to BL2 is fantastic. This is how PC versions of agmes should be (like this and sleeping dogs with plenty of pc exclusive features that take advantage of the hardware).

The Physix n sh*t in this when u are in big battles is fu*king nuts! Especially if you have physix on HIGH, looks amazing.

Last edited by katalist; 09-22-2012 at 06:16 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #204
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Willoughby said:
This game goes unnecessarily hard.

I'm loving the references to pop culture and that the guns have a lot more detail and personality
[spoiler - click to view]

. It's also more difficult to solo, but I'm having a ball when I'm not playing with folks online.
I got to disagree, its harder then the first game but its not punishingly hard. Pretty much if you are getting your a.ss kicked you either are not usign the right strategy or you are to low of a level to be f!ghting at that current spot. Sometimes you gotta go back and do some side quests,etc.. or else the main missions can be very hard. Its like this in all loot type of games.
 5 years ago '05        #205
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 JaeNice said:
Tiny Tina>>>

I was hoping Anthony Burch would get his sister in the game.

GT: NYCE21
Tiny Tina is the sh*t!@!!!!

My fav videogame character since OLD WORLD BLUES DLC for New Vegas
 09-22-2012, 06:32 PM         #206
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Made it to sanctuary tonight and gotta say Im actually really bored already. seems stale as sh*t. I havent seen anything that would make me like this more than the first one yet.

Gonna keep going see if it hits me if not Ill shelf it until the DLC's are out which I dont want to do since there was no game this year I wanted more than this
 5 years ago '05        #207
Willoughby 1 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
 katalist said:
I got to disagree, its harder then the first game but its not punishingly hard. Pretty much if you are getting your a.ss kicked you either are not usign the right strategy or you are to low of a level to be f!ghting at that current spot. Sometimes you gotta go back and do some side quests,etc.. or else the main missions can be very hard. Its like this in all loot type of games.
It's never made me quit, but seeing how I played the first BL two months ago, it's definitely a notch up. The enemy AI seems smarter than before.

I'm doing a whole lot better now though.
 5 years ago '04        #208
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,867 | Props total: 2289 2289
 esneffoelgnairt said:
Made it to sanctuary tonight and gotta say Im actually really bored already. seems stale as sh*t. I havent seen anything that would make me like this more than the first one yet.

Gonna keep going see if it hits me if not Ill shelf it until the DLC's are out which I dont want to do since there was no game this year I wanted more than this
im right with u
 5 years ago '05        #209
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,392 | Props total: 8072 8072
level 20 gunzerker i jumped in my friends level 30 commando game for a bit and played got some good loot i was lookin at the level 27 29 weapons and armor in his game it only gets better
 5 years ago '07        #210
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
Who's gonna be on tonight?? XBL.
 5 years ago '04        #211
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 733 733
BrownsMillsOG for 360
 5 years ago '07        #212
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 1137 1137
Never played BL 1 but I just grabbed this at the redbox anybody trying to play on Xbox hit me up. GT: yung spu
 5 years ago '06        #213
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 esneffoelgnairt said:

U dont own it
 09-22-2012, 09:28 PM         #214
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
U dont own it

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

you know many other people who went throught the trouble of getting the Demon's Souls Dynamic theme ? Not to mention I told you last night I bought it ya fukin dummy
 09-22-2012, 09:38 PM         #215
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RemyLeBeau said:
the ones that said is stale, ya wilding. wanna say this is the best co-op game of the year. gotta wait to see what else comes out before I give it the GOTY
which is fine and I hope my opinion changes on how I feel about it while I continue to play it, I had this marked as my GOTY before the calender even rolled over, I went to PAX just to play this game so Im pulling for it but im not gonna say its great when right now Im bored as sh*t and shut it off to play Dungeon Hunter Alliance on my vita instead
 5 years ago '06        #216
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 esneffoelgnairt said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

you know many other people who went throught the trouble of getting the Demon's Souls Dynamic theme ? Not to mention I told you last night I bought it ya fukin dummy
 09-22-2012, 11:15 PM         #217
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RemyLeBeau said:
I respect that. I felt that way when I played one n I just couldn't finish it so I can see where your coming from. how far in the game did you make it so far?
talked to and finished up the part with "Firehawk" and am heading out to rescue someone.
 09-23-2012, 12:02 AM         #218
RedBugz007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RedBugz007 on Steam
though I don't see any other PC Players here
 5 years ago '04        #219
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,452 | Props total: 5566 5566
im on now if anyone wanna rock 360

lvl 18 gunner

gt: fame dash 201
 5 years ago '04        #220
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,921 | Props total: 17516 17516
 esneffoelgnairt said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy