DMX on Nicki Minaj “No F***ing Way I’m Listening To This B*tch Ever Again”

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-18-2012, 04:01 PM         #121
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Badnewz100 said:
I read this in his voice .
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS, SON !
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #122
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
DMX never gave 2 fu*ks before and he sure hasnt changed now. I remember IRV Gotti in an interview almost told a story about DMX confronting Jay Z over one of his sneak Camel sublims he did on him, but then he renegged in respect for Jay
 5 years ago '04        #123
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,025 | Props total: 4654 4654
How's this any different from what any dudes thinks of her music since she got on she was dope before her albums dropped
 5 years ago '04        #124
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
DMX is a real ni99a.
 5 years ago '10        #125
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,863 | Props total: 13320 13320
how the saying go? people who live in crack houses shouldn't throw stones? or is it people who suck glass d!cks shouldn't throw stones? either way this dude shouldn't be talking about anybody with the mess of a life he's living
 5 years ago '09        #126
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,413 | Props total: 35269 35269
 trill jackson said:
how the saying go? people who live in crack houses shouldn't throw stones? or is it people who suck glass d!cks shouldn't throw stones? either way this dude shouldn't be talking about anybody with the mess of a life he's living
in his crackhead state and monthly prison visits, he's most likely still living a better life than you
 5 years ago '05        #127
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
X gonna get blacked ball but he is speaking the truth
 5 years ago '10        #128
space
space
 The Bully said:
in his crackhead state and monthly prison visits, he's most likely still living a better life than you
would you trade lives with him? i won't dudes a complete mess. speak for yourself with that bullsh*t
 09-18-2012, 05:59 PM         #129
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Carib Breeze said:
But ppl are making it sound like he went off on a salty rant.......... they asked the niga his opinion..... what yall expected?
This

People say all DMX does is "hate" on new cats when there is an interview with him praising Meek Mill and MGK (even though he sucks). No one wants to bring that up those because it's not controversial
 5 years ago '10        #130
space
space
what i wanna know is where was all this greasy talk when suge went on the radio and called him a crackhead? hmmmm i wonder why he never addressed that
 5 years ago '10        #131
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
 ballin1 said:
she isnt that bad when you are watching her videos on mute
one of my homeboys feels that shes "the baddest bi*ch on mute"
 5 years ago '08        #132
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 Ant McQueen said:
You gotta consider who he was around during each period of time. They've been noticeably influential to his sound and style. He went from rockin' with Phonte, Elzhi, etc to Young Money.

Just because there is a reason for it doesn't make it ok
 5 years ago '05        #133
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,288 | Props total: 6392 6392
Any real n*gga gonna understand where x comin from.. n*ggas dat atually been thru sh*t. i give a fuk about bein blackballed by pus*y n*ggas.. yall out number me wit hate.. ofoaurse ima b the lame but around a group of real n*ggas u kno the loves there
 5 years ago '06        #134
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
i still respect and love X but i dont think relevant n*ggas like drake give a fucc...i bet theyre happy for X sayin sh*t to be relevant again
 5 years ago '05        #135
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
 tmitch19 said:
This dude needs to chill the fu*k out.. Everything that comes out of his mouth is some negative sh*t.. he really sounds like a miserable dude.. While he may be real @ the same time he sounds like he mad @ everyone...The same way yall in here talking bout u gotta respect X comments is the same way u respect what others think as well....
Best post in all nine pages
 09-18-2012, 08:52 PM         #136
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 critiQue said:
Any real n*gga gonna understand where x comin from.. n*ggas dat atually been thru sh*t. i give a fuk about bein blackballed by pus*y n*ggas.. yall out number me wit hate.. ofoaurse ima b the lame but around a group of real n*ggas u kno the loves there
I'm saying....n*ggaz ain't entitled to sh*t no more without being called a hater ? Let Jay-Z say this about Nicki Minaj, n*ggaz would co-sign in a fu*king heartbeat
 5 years ago '05        #137
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
 ballin1 said:
she isnt that bad when you are watching her videos on mute
 5 years ago '06        #138
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
ppl calling dmx a hater and a bitter old man just cuz he's sayin nicki minaj sux? Really? Most ppl that aint into that teeny bopper bullsh*t knows this.
 09-18-2012, 09:09 PM         #139
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga gonna run his mouth about the wrong person and get laid the fuk out. His frail, half dead looking a.ss is a ko victim waiting to happen.
 5 years ago '06        #140
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
 Julian said:
They calling him a crack head like it changes what he said And they're asking X questions and he answered truthfully. Sensitive a.ss generation can't handle opinions. And Niki is whack in my opinion also. Funny how people defend Niki be the same ones talking about Soulja Boy being whack, Even though their on the same leve lwhen it come to lyrics
real sh*t right there. yeah he's a crackhead but if a crackhead says 2+2=4, he's still telling the truth. Also to the other dude that says everyone and their momma knows drake is a great rapper? fu*k outta here with that sh*t, i admit, i'll listen to some drake and he's alright but he's far from great.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy