Samsung Galaxy S IV Coming In March

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 coolio said:
samsung has the biggest market share in the mobile world desperation's causing apple stans to embarrass themselves
Samsung has the biggest market share because they make both low end and high end phones. Look at the profits, Apple is k!lling Samsung. Let's think logically. If Samsung was truly the leader worldwide, based on profit and not marketshare, why would they be attacking Apple? How many times do you see the person at the top attacking those below? Global means nothing when there are a lot of phones being sold for 10 cents. Apple accounts for over 70% of the mobile industry profits. Samsung is about 20% with the biggest market share.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 09-17-2012 at 03:32 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #42
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13765 13765
 Kadillac87 said:
Samsung has the biggest market share because they make both low end and high end phones. Look at the profits, Apple is k!lling Samsung. Let's think logically. If Samsung was truly the leader worldwide, based on profit and not marketshare, why would they be attacking Apple? How many times do you see the person at the top attacking those below? Global means nothing when there are a lot of phones being sold for 10 cents. Apple accounts for over 70% of the mobile industry profits. Samsung is about 20% with the biggest market share.

This idiot said market share doesn't matter.

We know who has a GED.
 5 years ago '11        #43
space
space
 Y.G. said:

We know who has a GED.
Which matters more? Market share or profit share?

I'll let you figure it out.

5 years ago '04        #44
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:

We know who has a GED.
 5 years ago '05        #45
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Which matters more? Market share or profit share?

I'll let you figure it out.

Considering that greater market share leads to greater profits, the sensible person knows the answer. I can see that you are a product of social promotion.
 5 years ago '11        #46
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Considering that greater market share leads to greater profits, the sensible person knows the answer. I can see that you are a product of social promotion.
Apple has already proved that the greatest market share doesn't mean greatest profit share.

[pic - click to view]

Notice who was at 77.1% of mobile profits with one of the least global market share.

5 years ago '05        #47
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 finishim said:
This dummy.

Is Samsung strictly an Android reseller? I believe I was speaking about Samsung, not Android. At least read the posts before you reply.

Edit: You're the idiot who said you and Apple are winning wars.
 5 years ago '04        #48
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Y.G. said:
hmmm

funny thing is you guys are arguing over a company who's majority owners of devices don't even speak your language
 5 years ago '04        #49
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Y.G. said:
This dummy.

Is Samsung strictly an Android reseller? I believe I was speaking about Samsung, not Android. At least read the posts before you reply.

Edit: You're the idiot who said you and Apple are winning wars.
again, you're arguing about market share with majority outside the US
 5 years ago '05        #50
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Apple has already proved that the greatest market share doesn't mean greatest profit share.

[pic - click to view]

Social promotion rears it's ugly head again.

If Samsung continues stealing more market share, want do you think that means for Apple's (and all the other manufacturer's) bottom line? How many times did you have to take the GED test?
 5 years ago '05        #51
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 finishim said:
hmmm

funny thing is you guys are arguing over a company who's majority owners of devices don't even speak your language
What does that have to do with anything? The delusion of this guy "winning wars with Apple" is severely affecting what little brain power he had to begin with.
 5 years ago '10        #52
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
I was just going to say this. A new Galaxy phone drops every year. Not too bad if you ask me.
but iphone does that and gets criticized?
 5 years ago '11        #53
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Social promotion rears it's ugly head again.

If Samsung continues stealing more market share, want do you think that means for Apple's (and all the other manufacturer's) bottom line? How many times did you have to take the GED test?
I know you're trolling. I'm just showing the facts for all the other idiots who think like you.
 5 years ago '04        #54
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
and notice how market share is based on smart/non smart phone

you're still missing the point, profit>market share

apple didn't even release a phone in 2012 yet and it was the most profitable year ever, with only releasing the new iPad, btw the report was 4 months after that and the iPhone had already been out what 3-4 months before 2012?
 5 years ago '04        #55
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Y.G. said:
What does that have to do with anything? The delusion of this guy "winning wars with Apple" is severely affecting what little brain power he had to begin with.
no you're just an android fanboy obsessed with these market share numbers and specs, while apple is who's really "winning" this by being the most profitable
 5 years ago '05        #56
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
I know you're trolling. I'm just showing the facts for all the other idiots who think like you.
Nothing you've stated disproved my posts. That GED has failed. n*gga couldn't even spell Cadillac right.
 5 years ago '07        #57
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 159 159
 SeattleLost said:
but iphone does that and gets criticized?
Samsung drops other phones like the Note and those cheap phones. Plus the each phone gets much better than the last. Most people I hear complain about the little upgrades the Iphone does. I respect apple for keeping what works, just isn't what works for me.
 5 years ago '05        #58
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 finishim said:
and notice how market share is based on smart/non smart phone

you're still missing the point, profit>market share

apple didn't even release a phone in 2012 yet and it was the most profitable year ever, with only releasing the new iPad, btw the report was 4 months after that and the iPhone had already been out what 3-4 months before 2012?
So you think that companies don't care about market share? You think that greater market share doesn't lead to greater profit?
 5 years ago '11        #59
space
space
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
Samsung drops other phones like the Note and those cheap phones. Plus the each phone gets much better than the last. Most people I hear complain about the little upgrades the Iphone does. I respect apple for keeping what works, just isn't what works for me.
By most people, you mean most people without an iPhone.
 5 years ago '04        #60
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Y.G. said:
So you think that companies don't care about market share? You think that greater market share doesn't lead to greater profit?
obviously a company cares, but when your company is worth more than oil off roughly 10 devices ....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy