Diggy Simmons - Fall Down (J.Cole Diss)

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #181
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,662 | Props total: 8602 8602
diggy and cole weak as hell for going back and forth.

cole weak for dropping hints he fu*ked his sis.

bow wow fu*ked his other sister big deal no need to make reference to it.
 09-18-2012, 10:52 AM         #182
Oceans General5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Diggy caught feelings on that track

He made J.cole smashed his sister
 5 years ago '05        #183
TYME 62 heat pts62
space
space
$19,607 | Props total: 24212 24212
the track went hard
 5 years ago '09        #184
Fatt Kidd BEP 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,246 | Props total: 11174 11174
J.Cole got bodied. That n*gga album sucked and his diss songs suck.

How you let a lil kid body you?
 5 years ago '10        #185
MH Tha Fly Guy 1 heat pts
space
space
$885 | Props total: 791 791
 AndyRose23 said:
Diggy's a fu*kboy a.ss n*gga, while I can applaud him for being one of the only few rappers in today's climate that actually will diss you with no sublime shots, I can't deny he's a silver spoon little brat that didn't have to struggle his way into the industry it was simply given to him. And to mock someone because they didn't have a easy life like you have(with the father line) is simply bi*ch made.
Any n*gga or rapper that'll still fu*k with diggy after that is a bi*ch also.
In a industry and society were must of us grow up without fathers, and you to gloat about it on a track.
How is any real n*gga supposed to rock with you?
Now i'm not saying it's bad to be a spoiled rich brat of color, infact I want that for all our people.
But to diss someone because they ain't got it like that or have it like that, you get no love from me.
Diggy can retire right now from rap and be set for life(already was before he even started).Most people who defend him(even other rappers) don't have that luxury.
Dissing someone who works for theirs when you ain't have to work a day in your life, shows me the bi*ch in yoo.

P.S. i'm no J.cole fan, just a n*gga who calls it how i see it.

5 years ago '04        #186
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,608 | Props total: 1775 1775
Cole broke the cardinal rule, dont address n*ggas das beneath you, it never works. Even the almighty 50 cent learned this lesson.
 09-18-2012, 01:48 PM         #187
t clay1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm surprised n*ggaz really blowing diggy up like this...that song was lame and that father line wasn't that serious...listening to diggy is jus like listening to t.i. son rap, he has no real relevence...
 5 years ago '08        #188
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 supervillain said:
wow...the lil n*gga diggy got some talent...

its a lose lose situation for J cole..if he says nothing...the fans will think hes scared but if he does..he'll be looked as a bully....plus diggy got deep pull in the industry because of his family...not sayin that diggy can end Coles career...im saying ppl in the industry are taking sides...just look at the tyrese tweet. Cole didnt even mention diggys name and n*ggas are going to twitter choosing sides already..
 5 years ago '12        #189
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 967 967
fu*k Diggy, he taking it too far with the father line. I got the sense that Cole was just having fun with it, but he's taking it to a WHOLE nother level.

Cole World doe.
 5 years ago '07        #190
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 mross16 said:
It's funny because both of these diss tracks are better than anything that was on Diggy's album. I feel like Diggy already had the 2nd diss recorded. He was waiting on a Cole to send more shots his way.
didn't even know diggy released an album.
 5 years ago '06        #191
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,887 | Props total: 25675 25675
Why are people calling diggy a ''kid''? He'll be 18 in like 4/5 months lol. Also n*ggas hating diggy for sticking up for his sister, regardless of the fact if jcole actually fu*ked her or not (she says no he said he did) he's sticking up for his family wouldn't you?
 5 years ago '04        #192
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
 AndyRose23 said:
Diggy's a fu*kboy a.ss n*gga, while I can applaud him for being one of the only few rappers in today's climate that actually will diss you with no sublime shots, I can't deny he's a silver spoon little brat that didn't have to struggle his way into the industry it was simply given to him. And to mock someone because they didn't have a easy life like you have(with the father line) is simply bi*ch made.
Any n*gga or rapper that'll still fu*k with diggy after that is a bi*ch also.
In a industry and society were must of us grow up without fathers, and you to gloat about it on a track.
How is any real n*gga supposed to rock with you?
Now i'm not saying it's bad to be a spoiled rich brat of color, infact I want that for all our people.
But to diss someone because they ain't got it like that or have it like that, you get no love from me.
Diggy can retire right now from rap and be set for life(already was before he even started).Most people who defend him(even other rappers) don't have that luxury.
Dissing someone who works for theirs when you ain't have to work a day in your life, shows me the bi*ch in yoo.

P.S. i'm no J.cole fan, just a n*gga who calls it how i see it.
champ, i feel ya, but u trippin mane. Now the kid is well off,yes, but who gives a fukk whats in his pockets? This is hip hop, and Diggy is the son of Muthafukin RUN. Run was one of the nicest of his era and changed the game, so his son got the skills passed down to him.(It skipped his brother.lol) So why shouldnt he spit?? ...............J Cole, I actually like his hunger for the mic. He overrated, but he brought back some good elements that the game has been missing with the new Swagg rappers out there.

But J Cole is in the wrong for this. Its ok to me if some regular cat or some boxden lame to bragg that he bussed a chick that got some fame. I get that. J Cole is in the spotlight, and for him to pull that move and dry snitch on his own J was a pure hoe( or Kardasian azz) move. Who does that. Not only are you braggin on bussing this mans sister, you talkin bout Run's daughter, and Russel Simmons niece. That man could shut your career down.

So Diggy, go in on this lame. He broke the code and disrespected the family of hip hop royalty. Serve him that work. lol...Hopefully this is all WWE though.
 09-18-2012, 04:29 PM         #193
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
if Ross vs. 50 and Drake vs Common have taught us anything its that rap beef/battles don't mean sh*t. We'll get a couple laughs out of it and then somebody will drop a hot record BMF/ Stay Schemin and all will be forgiven.
Ross Vs 50 was in 2009 so how much longer do we have to wait for Fiddy to drop that "HOT" record?
 5 years ago '10        #194
joeysicko 
space
space
$457 | Props total: 61 61
j cole was tweaking for speaking this lil n*gga name. What was the purpose, yeah people said it was beef but it is a child u rapping about and u know he will be thirsty. When I heard cole spit that I thought ""
 5 years ago '12        #195
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 967 967
 Fatt Kidd BEP said:
J.Cole got bodied. That n*gga album sucked and his diss songs suck.

How you let a lil kid body you?

[pic - click to view]

09-18-2012, 05:50 PM         #196
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Idk why Cole even bothered. He fuked dude's sister there is no comeback from that. Diggy has to either f!ght him or fuk Cole's mom

Arson said:
Loll@n*ggas getting hype over that father line only to realize that's a diss to them too.
 5 years ago '08        #197
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
 Graftedgenes said:
Ross Vs 50 was in 2009 so how much longer do we have to wait for Fiddy to drop that "HOT" record?
you missed what I was saying, 50 was k!lling Ross with the antics and havin his baby moms doin photoshoots but Ross deaded the beef with hot records.
 09-19-2012, 02:56 PM         #198
D.Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lame wtf is this about, i'm out the loop
 5 years ago '05        #199
knit 
space
space
$791 | Props total: 1 1
Props
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago