Golden Tate blows up Sean Lee (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
shout out to all the cornballs complaining this waS a dirty hit.

Ahhh I remember coming out of the back field running down field just to do this sh*t, my lineman would get OD hype!
 5 years ago '10        #62
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 52 52
 eCity 420 said:
He made a few key catches like he was supposed to do

yep obviously u need to go watch less of a contact sport if you are getting that upset over a clean hit..fu*kin cry baby f*ggot..

is that a new NFL rule now?? u cant fu*kin hit someone unless they are looking you in the eyes??

fu*kin noobs need to stay out the sports center
noobs? wow just cause someone with a difference of opinion...a common sense difference at that they are a noobie....gtfoh you butthurt i aint got no sonics no more c*nt rag. Clean hit my a.ss. You just happy the seahawks were actually on sportcenter for something else other than getting taken to the woodshed.

sonics 13'
 5 years ago '10        #63
trill jackson 739 heat pts739
space
space
$18,882 | Props total: 13341 13341
this a cowboys fan talking and i think it was a good play. in boxing you can't hit a guy below the belt, after the bell, or behind the head however if you hit him clean the harder the better. too hard don't exist. same with football. as a fan we all know some of the best and most exciting highlights that make you literally jump out of your seat are highlights of bone crushing snot bubble causing hits. that's football i aint mad at golden tate
 5 years ago '10        #64
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 beigebabie said:
shout out to all the cornballs complaining this waS a dirty hit.

Ahhh I remember coming out of the back field running down field just to do this sh*t, my lineman would get OD hype!
this f*g calling people out when he has a picture of a lion sucking a d!ck as his avy...shut you frank ocean a.ss up. Did dirty hits cause you couldnt run the ball...congrats pus*y.
 5 years ago '12        #65
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 UcantCme said:
noobs? wow just cause someone with a difference of opinion...a common sense difference at that they are a noobie....gtfoh you butthurt i aint got no sonics no more c*nt rag. Clean hit my a.ss. You just happy the seahawks were actually on sportcenter for something else other than getting taken to the woodshed.

sonics 13'
sonics in 2013? sounds fine to me

i dont even watch sportscenter f*g.

cowboys got their f*ggot a.sses slept

dirty hit in ur eyes or not. i dnt give a fu*k and i still got hyped off it

go cry to someone else now hoe
 5 years ago '07        #66
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
He should have hit him lower like he is supposed to....then he really would have fukked up his world.
 5 years ago '10        #67
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
 UcantCme said:
this f*g calling people out when he has a picture of a lion sucking a d!ck as his avy...shut you frank ocean a.ss up. Did dirty hits cause you couldnt run the ball...congrats pus*y.
lost an avy bet bro you must be a salty cowgirls fan. fu*k up n take that golden d!ck to the mouth like your boy sean lee. you right I couldnt run thats why I started for the NY State Championship Team
 5 years ago '05        #68
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
dont really get why people get hype over blind side blocks. sh*t comes off as cowardly.......ie Hiines Ward
 5 years ago '10        #69
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
 FlamboyantOne said:
dont really get why people get hype over blind side blocks. sh*t comes off as cowardly.......ie Hiines Ward
Why do people like when hockey players check dudes into the glass? Why do People enjoy someone running over a catcher at home plate? Why do people like car wrecks in NASCAR?
 5 years ago '07        #70
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
Should've had his head on the swivel. Idk if it was a dirty hit or not but it was dirtier than the late hit we got called for on that play.
 5 years ago '12        #71
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,626 | Props total: 2140 2140
This is a perfect artical on this...

Mike Pereia, former Vice President of Officiating in the National Football League and current rules analyst at FOX Sports, chimed in with his thoughts on the uncalled hit via Twitter.

The hit on Lee is an illegal blindside block. Lee is considered defenseless, which means you can’t lower your head & hit in head/neck area.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by LicensedLegend; 09-17-2012 at 01:15 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #72
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 254 254
 eliwood said:
You f*gs gonna prop me?
Hell no
 5 years ago '10        #73
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 beigebabie said:
lost an avy bet bro you must be a salty cowgirls fan. fu*k up n take that golden d!ck to the mouth like your boy sean lee. you right I couldnt run thats why I started for the NY State Championship Team
pictures or it didnt happen.....

aint even a cowboys fan...
 5 years ago '10        #74
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 beigebabie said:
Why do people like when hockey players check dudes into the glass? Why do People enjoy someone running over a catcher at home plate? Why do people like car wrecks in NASCAR?
my problem isnt with people getting hit hard its the blindsided hits that are cowardly...you think golden is doing that to lee if its straight up? hell no. it was a bi*ch move.
 5 years ago '10        #75
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,433 | Props total: 6603 6603
I can watch this all day

5 years ago '06        #76
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,843 | Props total: 2006 2006
thas a illegal hit lead with his helmet
 5 years ago '04        #77
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 613 613
 Megamind said:
n*gga got rocked by a dude named Golden

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #78
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
 UcantCme said:
pictures or it didnt happen.....

aint even a cowboys fan...

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Won the chip 35-14 in the Carrier Dome boy.
 5 years ago '04        #79
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
Just watched the Sean Lee postgame video..he basically brushed it off n said golden Tate wouldn't be celebrating if they had squared up one on one. Best believe sean Lee will remember this, golden Tate gonna wish he never plays the boys again.
 5 years ago '05        #80
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 beigebabie said:
It basically comes down to if that is your squad or you dont like the other team= clean a.ss hit

If that is your team that got hit or you aint a fan of the perpretrator = Dirty hit
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy