What We Learned Week 2

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #221
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 443 443
 Confidance said:
You act like Manning lost the game with a pick or sum, he did take the team down and score, the D let them down this time.

I knew some idiots couldn't wait to say Eli>>>> Peyton.

Romo>>>> Eli bet on that
 5 years ago '04        #222
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 PTC said:
So shutting down elite QBs and offenses mean you're overrated...
Shutting down??? You do realize Rodgers had 303 yards 2 TD and 1 INT on 68% completion against your defense right???

I think you are confusing the fact that you won with shutting the QB's down... I thought you guys played a good defensive game against Rodgers too... Until i saw the Bears the following week hold him to 215 yards 1 TD and 1 INT on 69% completion

Then here comes MAtthew Stafford... another supposed high powered offense... Stafford has 230 yards 1TD and 1 INT on 59% completion... Yet against the Rams defense the week prior at Home he threw for 355 yards 1 TD and 3 INT on 66% completion...

Stafford and Rodgers both had way better QBR's against your defense then they did against the Rams and Bears... Which goes back to my point i made in another thread... Your pass defense is below average... It was last year and it is starting out that way this year too... It is just nobody can run the ball on your defense so it is difficult to score in the redzone against you... I wouldn't say the 49ers are overrated but I will say your defense is not as balanced as you would expect a supposed #1 defense to be... Which is why i still have the Texans as the best team...You will see in a couple weeks that Packer offense against the Texan defense... We will see if i am correct
 5 years ago '04        #223
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,998 | Props total: 11796 11796
 DevDaTru7h said:

Lions need chris Johnson
I think he's too worn out, our offensive line is pretty poor this year so I doubt he'd do much better with us.
 5 years ago '05        #224
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 271 271
 Eagles All Day said:
Lol at how emotional you hoes get.

U came back with no ring last year either smart a.ss

Dude bumpin his chest off that miracle win we handed to u
my team got rings

talk bout sumthin ur team has
 09-18-2012, 11:49 AM         #225
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that the falcons are forreal
 5 years ago '08        #226
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,783 | Props total: 9051 9051
Avoid mnf and tnf at all costs. We can all find better things to do.
 09-18-2012, 11:55 AM         #227
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:

Call of duty > MNF
 5 years ago '05        #228
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 aclockworkred71 said:
Yes because that was the last time your team was relevant.

Your prediction is going to fail, but the prediction of PHI being ring less for years to come is guaranteed.
i love these clowns on boxden, keep the jokes coming

and what i said wasnt a prediction, learned is past tense homie. so what i "learned" is not a prediction

Last edited by StateProperty88; 09-18-2012 at 01:34 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #229
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Illuminati said:
always can find something better to do but fu*k that.....I wait all off season for the football season......im not going to let the refs ruin it for me........regardless of what title they give these refs.....ALL refs make calls we dont like. It doesnt take anything away from the game in my O.
 5 years ago '08        #230
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,811 | Props total: 12476 12476
 swyshasweets said:
my team got rings

talk bout sumthin ur team has
Congrats on them dusty a.ss rings

You prolly hopped on when they started winning them bithches anyways
 5 years ago '05        #231
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,941 | Props total: 10832 10832
 dre03 said:
Shutting down??? You do realize Rodgers had 303 yards 2 TD and 1 INT on 68% completion against your defense right???

I think you are confusing the fact that you won with shutting the QB's down... I thought you guys played a good defensive game against Rodgers too... Until i saw the Bears the following week hold him to 215 yards 1 TD and 1 INT on 69% completion

Then here comes MAtthew Stafford... another supposed high powered offense... Stafford has 230 yards 1TD and 1 INT on 59% completion... Yet against the Rams defense the week prior at Home he threw for 355 yards 1 TD and 3 INT on 66% completion...

Stafford and Rodgers both had way better QBR's against your defense then they did against the Rams and Bears... Which goes back to my point i made in another thread... Your pass defense is below average... It was last year and it is starting out that way this year too... It is just nobody can run the ball on your defense so it is difficult to score in the redzone against you... I wouldn't say the 49ers are overrated but I will say your defense is not as balanced as you would expect a supposed #1 defense to be... Which is why i still have the Texans as the best team...You will see in a couple weeks that Packer offense against the Texan defense... We will see if i am correct

WTF are you talkin about?? That clearly shows how good our defense really is. You can put up all these stats and passing yards all you want but it's not good enough to beat us. Why can't you understand that??? Texans are good, but they haven't played anybody yet. C'mon man we went to lambeau field on opening week and dropped 30 points on the pack and you're gonna tell me a team that beat the dolphins and jags are the best team in the league???

fu*k outta here!!

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 5 years ago '05        #232
swyshasweets 
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
Congrats on them dusty a.ss rings

You prolly hopped on when they started winning them bithches anyways
dusty rings>>>no rings

you do know it was the 90s since the niners won right?....so if sum1 did hop on then its been almost 20 yrs....fukkn dumbasses on this site
 5 years ago '08        #233
space
space
 swyshasweets said:
dusty rings>>>no rings

you do know it was the 90s since the niners won right?....so if sum1 did hop on then its been almost 20 yrs....fukkn dumbasses on this site
Well your retarded a.ss still bragging about them like it has anything to do with this year

Sound like a dirty a.ss cowboy fan

There's a reason the niner/cowboys/steelers have the most fans, bandwagon f*ggot prolly lives in Oklahoma like that other "diehard" Yankee/niner fan
 5 years ago '05        #234
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,941 | Props total: 10832 10832
 tazbk said:
Anyone that still says they would take Peyton over Eli right now is kidding themselves.

Of course a stupid a.ss giants fan will say that. Son, the only thing Eli has over Peyton is that he's more clutch than P. Any other than that

Peyton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eli

Now don't sit there and act like you and other giant fans werent trying to run him out of town before his first super bowl

Not taking anything away from Eli cause he is a beast. But Peyton is still better than his brother.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *

Last edited by Sivraj; 09-18-2012 at 01:30 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #235
swyshasweets 
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
Well your retarded a.ss still bragging about them like it has anything to do with this year

Sound like a dirty a.ss cowboy fan

There's a reason the niner/cowboys/steelers have the most fans, bandwagon f*ggot prolly lives in Oklahoma like that other "diehard" Yankee/niner fan
must suck to have a team with no history
 5 years ago '08        #236
space
space
 swyshasweets said:
must suck to have a team with no history
Yeah...I really cry to sleep about a team I choose to follow doesn't have any "history"

This what's wrong with America...losers think they the sh*t cause they choose to follow a team with some rings which they were no part of

n*gga prolly works at 7-11 thinking he the sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #237
swyshasweets 
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
Yeah...I really cry to sleep about a team I choose to follow doesn't have any "history"

This what's wrong with America...losers think they the sh*t cause they choose to follow a team with some rings which they were no part of

n*gga prolly works at 7-11 thinking he the sh*t
no need to argue with a 12 yr old...have a good day
 5 years ago '08        #238
space
space
 swyshasweets said:
no need to argue with a 12 yr old...have a good day
Good sh*t take your l little n*gga.

And fu*k your dead dad.
 5 years ago '04        #239
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Sivraj said:

WTF are you talkin about?? That clearly shows how good our defense really is. You can put up all these stats and passing yards all you want but it's not good enough to beat us. Why can't you understand that??? Texans are good, but they haven't played anybody yet. C'mon man we went to lambeau field on opening week and dropped 30 points on the pack and you're gonna tell me a team that beat the dolphins and jags are the best team in the league???

fu*k outta here!!
WTF are you talking about... Read dumbass read... Where the hell did you see me say the 49ers aren't a great team... Why the hell are you telling me teams aren't good enough to beat you??? You are making points I am not debating...

I said teams can pass the ball on your defense... Your defense is overrated because of your below average pass defense... Your pass defense cost you the NFC championship giving up a 17 yard touchdown on a 3rd and 15 to Mario Manningham... Teams can move the ball in the air against you... They usually can't score in the redzone because of your run defense...I never said you were not better than those teams... Learn to read... The only thing i am criticizing is your pass defense which is not on par with what i would call a great defense... You are just a great tackling team who is historically outstanding against the run... that is a fact dumbass

That was the only point i was trying to make was your weakness on defense... I wasn't questioning your wins dumbass... the fact that you ignored my argument and brought up sh*t I am not contesting tells me you know I am right...

And yeah i do think the Texans are a better team cuz we have no weaknesses... We blew out our opponents regardless of who they were... I seen better teams lose to inferior teams like your team losing to the Cardinals last year... But Just like people didn't think your team was great early on last year because of your opponents... Thats how i feel this year... It is just so hypocritical of a 49ers fan to criticize our opponents when you were in our exact same position last year playing inferior teams during your winning streak and you were crying about being the best for beating the opponents on your schedule... Now the shoe is on the other foot and you criticize our opponents... You n*ggas are something else... You will see in due time though... By the end of October there will be no question who the better team is...
 09-18-2012, 01:58 PM         #240
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eagles All Day said:
Good sh*t take your l little n*gga.

And fu*k your dead dad.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy