IT'S OFFICIAL: iPhone 5 out performs all Androids

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
wtf else you want a fu*king phone to do? Suck your d!ck since you can't get pus*y anyways?
 09-18-2012, 09:11 AM         #122
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCSIII said:
Benchmark scores is not the be all end all.everybody that's into this tech stuff know this.
i was about to say this...benchmark scores aren't even consistent
 5 years ago '10        #123
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,543 | Props total: 5881 5881
Can the sh*t finally go on sites that require Flash? Can it tether without having to be jail-broken?
 5 years ago '04        #124
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
i dont think it will make that much of a difference when the aps are developed for with the lowest phones in mind.

this is like the 1st year or so of the Ps3 when games were still getting released on ps2 as well so you know the ps3 version wasn't really all it could be. im looking at you smackdown vs. raw 2006
 5 years ago '11        #125
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Ant McQueen said:
Can the sh*t finally go on sites that require Flash? Can it tether without having to be jail-broken?
Flash is dead homie. Stop living in the past.
 5 years ago '04        #126
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 brand name said:
Also Galaxy S3 running Jelly Bean[they tested ICS] got a 1781:

[pic - click to view]

As for your simpletons who don't like freedom to customize as you wish,,,here's some of the dope things you can do with a non rooted jelly bean nexus 7, compared to a jailbroken ipad3 iOS 5.1 [i feel like i keep posting this every android vs ios thread]:

My Nexus 7:

[pic - click to view]

My jailbroken new iPad:

[pic - click to view]

Yo how did you do that??? I fu*ks with that. Help me out 5!
 5 years ago '04        #127
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
I got a nexus 7 I wanna do that
 5 years ago '11        #128
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 Kadillac87 said:
Android stans still using this argument?
 5 years ago '05        #129
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,651 | Props total: 13754 13754
 Kadillac87 said:
Flash "is dead" when a majority of websites haven't switched over to HTML5 yet? Right.

The only reason Apple didn't adopt Flash it because their programmers were too dumb to implement it properly. Flash is horrible on OS X.
 5 years ago '05        #130
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,610 | Props total: 439 439
 Y.G. said:
Flash "is dead" when a majority of websites haven't switched over to HTML5 yet? Right.

The only reason Apple didn't adopt Flash it because their programmers were too dumb to implement it properly. Flash is horrible on OS X.
Adobe isn't even working on Mobile Flash any longer. So yes, flash is dead. They too are moving towards HTML5 fam.
 5 years ago '04        #131
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,408 | Props total: 684 684
Nothing is confirmed until 3 months after it hits the consumers hands... Specs and new technology mean nothing, stability is king... I may get an iphone around upgrade time depending on what the real world results are...
 5 years ago '07        #132
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
You apple/droid fanboys are ghey
 5 years ago '06        #133
richardgil 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 87 87
^ agreed
 5 years ago '05        #134
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,651 | Props total: 13754 13754
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
Adobe isn't even working on Mobile Flash any longer. So yes, flash is dead. They too are moving towards HTML5 fam.
"Mobile" being the keyword. They still develop Flash for desktop solutions. Flash is far from dead. 22% of all websites on the internet use Flash, while as recent as a year ago less than 1% of websites were HTML5 compatible. Developers are moving towards HTML5 but Flash will be around for awhile.
 5 years ago '07        #135
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
$836 | Props total: 104 104
 Kalon said:
I got a nexus 7 I wanna do that
It's called .

They are still in beta and just updated in the past 24 hours with build v0.9.5, with this version being a canidate for final release.

[pic - click to view]

Edit here's some new screenshots:

Home:

[pic - click to view]

Social:

[pic - click to view]

News:

[pic - click to view]

Dashboard:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by brand name; 09-18-2012 at 12:11 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #136
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
You obviously don't watch sports on the road, sites like atdhe run exclusively in flash. But all you need to get is iSwifter from the app store:

You still need to jailbreak for teethering, my Samsung 4G LTE gets 20mbps down and has tethering built in, no root needed
 09-18-2012, 11:50 AM         #137
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall still posting links to benchmarks of the iPhone 5 that the Galaxy S3 on JB is already scoring better than?

iPhone stans, yall got to do better. You cant keep embarrassing yourselves like this.

I mean, c'mon now. Stop doing this to yourselves. You have to Google this stuff before rushing out and posting on it. Every time you don't, it just reinforces the stereotype that you dudes is tech illiterate sheep that just repeat whatever the fu*k someone else tells you.
 5 years ago '04        #138
SH4Y 
space
space
$155 | Props total: 0 0
Just like with Android phones the iPhone will be dated in a few months. The Nexus devices should be coming out soon.

BUT

as the guy above me said stop doing this to yourselves.. if you look the galaxy nexus was released 1 month after the iPhone4s and has 200 points over the 4S on ICS. Lets not even get into Jelly Bean.
 5 years ago '11        #139
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 brand name said:
You obviously don't watch sports on the road, sites like atdhe run exclusively in flash. But all you need to get is iSwifter from the app store:

You still need to jailbreak for teethering, my Samsung 4G LTE gets 20mbps down and has tethering built in, no root needed

Well if you have jailbroken iDevice, you can just download the NFL and NBA apps and stream the games for free. You can also use Skyfire. But I see no need for watching sports on the road. If I'm on the road, it's about some business. I'm focusing on money, not on sports.
 5 years ago '07        #140
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Well if you have jailbroken iDevice, you can just download the NFL and NBA apps and stream the games for free. You can also use Skyfire. But I see no need for watching sports on the road. If I'm on the road, it's about some business. I'm focusing on money, not on sports.
I was just showing the non jailbroken peeps how to do it...I also have xfinity not directv so sunday ticket is a no go for me...

But every night I got parlays/money on the line, about that business and after hour money haha
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy