most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 brand name said:
I see what you did there, I'm all over the net

let me know what are some good ones and ill reevaluate (the only decent one i saw was called boxor but it looks too much like HTC Sense/old android for my taste; just butt a.ss ugly). My point was the whole time the customization of a stock unrooted android sh*ts on that of a jailbroken iOS, and i've yet to see any custom iPad/iPhone theme that's impressed me enough to ditch their default. And those dreamboard themes are mad laggy/tweaky, why customize if it's going to perform like a.ss?

This is what most dreamboard themes look like on retina ipad

dreamboard htc lock screen:

[pic - click to view]

dreamboard htc theme:

[pic - click to view]

Do you have a jailbroken iPad? I'd really like to know why it lags/freezes if battery life is under 50% and not charging.
Don't have an iPad. Waiting for the mini to come out next month

I just know you can customize a lot more than what you were showing with a jailbreak.

Of course an Android theme is going to lag on the iPad. You're putting something meant for a quad core processor on a dual core processor. Should have waited for that A6 processor.

5 years ago '04        #82
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
use a Gs3 running jellybean and it'll beat the iphone 5 into the ground
 5 years ago '07        #83
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
$837 | Props total: 104 104
 Kadillac87 said:
Don't have an iPad. Waiting for the mini to come out next month

I just know you can customize a lot more than what you were showing with a jailbreak.

Of course an Android theme is going to lag on the iPad. You're putting something meant for a quad core processor on a dual core processor. Should have waited for that A6 processor.

I've done a lot of tweaks, most of it is not sceenshotable...I have a lot of swipe shortcuts to get/navigate between apps and notifications. I literally installed most of the apps that were compatible with ipad and alot of them were cool in theory but once it came to the experience and ui of the app, they turned out to be disappointments and were deleted.

There's actually not that much more that can be done with the ipad after a jailbreak, i'm getting an ipod touch this weekend and will jailbreak and see if my opinion changes at all then, but with the ipad i was severely unimpressed.

Before my next vacation i will be rooting my galaxy nexus 7 and bringing a ps3 remote with me to the airport so i can play gta and fifa while i wait in the terminal and on am on the plane

Event might dual boot it to run Ubuntu, but i know none of you are up on that.

Also i know none of you are developers/programmers but the bullsh*t apple adds to iOS webkit can have me wanting to k!ll a motherfu*ker during the work day.

Last edited by brand name; 09-17-2012 at 08:19 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #84
killahhops 3 heat pts
space
space
$884 | Props total: 151 151
 BCB said:
but dont' LG make chips for them?
I thought Smasung did....lol
 5 years ago '05        #85
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
So today On my Iphone 4 I got to go on twitter and boxden, texted my boy, called my girl. I even looked up my emails and snorted a line of coke off of it. SHIITTT, I really dont get what this jailbreak or new Iphone5 would add to my lifestyle.

Could i do this on a peach and cream Android... probably.
 5 years ago '07        #86
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
 YARKONE said:
So today On my Iphone 4 I got to go on twitter and boxden, texted my boy, called my girl. I even looked up my emails and snorted a line of coke off of it. SHIITTT, I really dont get what this jailbreak or new Iphone5 would add to my lifestyle.

5 years ago '05        #87
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10798 10798
wait wait wait.... so after all that sh*t... n*ggas tested S3 with JellyBean and S3 came out on top vs iOS6?

09-17-2012, 08:17 PM         #88
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont even own a Iphone or any nice smartphone i just come into these threads to watch everyone f!ght lol its funny how all the android people defending their phones saying give it 3 months blah blah lol last week you all were saying it wont be better than this or that

If i was to get a phone with a 100 dollar contract tho it would be an Iphone
 5 years ago '06        #89
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
Says OSX Daily.....
 5 years ago '05        #90
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 bbrossy313 said:
I dont even own a Iphone or any nice smartphone i just come into these threads to watch everyone f!ght lol its funny how all the android people defending their phones saying give it 3 months blah blah lol last week you all were saying it wont be better than this or that

You should, I bedazzled the sh*t out of my OterBox, customized it like it december 22nd.
 5 years ago '06        #91
joyn6160 
space
space
space
$70 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

I love it when Android fanboys talk as if their product is in fact the more popular one. Lets not forget the iPhone is and will be for a while the highest selling phone for a long time. This just proves it. No stock in this history of the stock market has ever been as high as it is right now, thanks to the announcement of the iPhone 5. Argue all you want about specs and in your opinion which is the better phone for you, but the bottom line is the numbers dont lie.

iPhone>*
 5 years ago '05        #92
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5126 5126
its crazy how the media is running with this test... smh. its flawed.
 5 years ago '07        #93
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
 joyn6160 said:

[pic - click to view]

I love it when Android fanboys talk as if their product is in fact the more popular one. Lets not forget the iPhone is and will be for a while the highest selling phone for a long time. This just proves it. No stock in this history of the stock market has ever been as high as it is right now, thanks to the announcement of the iPhone 5. Argue all you want about specs and in your opinion which is the better phone for you, but the bottom line is the numbers dont lie.

iPhone>*
You the type of person who bumps Lil Wayne...And how you come into a spec related thread talking about sales?

breh the best is subject to each consumers tastes, needs and wants.

Apple has the better hardware design, and Android with ICS/Jelly Bean edges it out with its software and capabilities.

There's actually a big divide right now in Apple with the hardware design team and the software/ui developers/designers.

But if a family member/friend asks my advice on phones and I know they aren't technically savy I tell them to get the apple, it's simple with strict rules that will adjust them to modern technology and introduce them to cloud computing in a very simple straight forward way.

But if any of my tech colleagues get one I hit them with a
 5 years ago '04        #94
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
"The Galaxy S III running Android 4.1 scored a 1781 on the test."

Lol. How is 1601 better than 1781?

5 years ago '06        #95
darockva 
space
space
space
$140 | Props total: 0 0
Still less than any rooted Android so w/e...
 5 years ago '04        #96
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
Well LG just announce the 1st quad core krait core phone which sh*t on any phone out now. Too bad its made by LG.
 5 years ago '04        #97
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 YARKONE said:

nah u gotta get that iphone 5. longer lines of coke
 5 years ago '04        #98
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 bbrossy313 said:

same here... i gotta iphone 4 right now but i love watching these dudes argue. they got me sucked in their pissing match for a couple days but then i realized its the same 5-6 people arguing back forth with each other what a waste of life
 5 years ago '07        #99
KillahPlaya420 
space
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 126 126
The fu*king call of duty of cell phones...when will you people rise up and say enough is enough ?
 5 years ago '06        #100
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Why does Apple refuse to add widgets and live wallpaper to there OS? I'm running live wallpaper and a crap load of widgets on my S3 with no lag....so what's the deal?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy