NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
$837 | Props total: 104 104
 ShaneDawg said:
damn i see the same fools are still in here at war over a phone

"but MY phone was 46 points over your phone's benchmark"
"oh yeah? well that was with 4.0, wait til they test it with 4.1!"
"well a survey said people with my phone get laid more"
"so what, my screen is 4.3 inches and yours is only 4"
"my phone is made with metal and yours is made with plastic"
"i can play ps3 on my phone"

do guys actually read what you type? i'm convinced most of you are middle school kids with nothing do when you get home
I'm actually a responsive web designer/developer/programmer that has nothing do while he works
 5 years ago '11        #62
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 brand name said:
Also Galaxy S3 running Jelly Bean[they tested ICS] got a 1781:

[pic - click to view]

As for your simpletons who don't like freedom to customize as you wish,,,here's some of the dope thinks you can do with a non rooted jelly bean nexus 7, compared to a jailbroken ipad3 iOS 5.1 [i feel like i keep posting this every android vs ios thread]:

My Nexus 7:

[pic - click to view]

My jailbroken new iPad:

[pic - click to view]

How u gonna call someone a simpleton and don't even know how to customize something that is jailbroken.

[video - click to view]

Yes, you can make an iPad look like an Android
 5 years ago '04        #63
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 brand name said:
I'm actually a responsive web designer/developer/programmer that has nothing do while he works
i was more referring to the people who use excessive smilies in their posts because their actual comment has little to no intelligent information
 5 years ago '07        #64
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
How u gonna call someone a simpleton and don't even know how to customize something that is jailbroken.

Yes, you can make an iPad look like an Android
I tried all those Dreamboards and didn't like it. I even bought the mac osx one. The ui didn't feel smooth, preferred their native ui.

I've probably installed/tested most of the cydia store Apps

Last edited by brand name; 09-17-2012 at 06:35 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #65
space
space
 brand name said:
I tried all those Dreamboards and didn't like it. I even boughe mac osx one. The ui didn't feel smooth, preferred their native ui
So why post a screen shot of your jailbroken iPad if you're not even customizing it? I thought the point was to show people all the things they couldn't do with a jailbroken iPad that you could do with an Android?

Someone is using misleading images to try to bolster their weak argument

5 years ago '07        #66
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
So why post a screen shot of your jailbroken iPad if you're not even customizing it? I thought the point was to show people all the things they couldn't do with a jailbroken iPad that you could do with an Android?

Someone is using misleading images to try to bolster their weak argument

Customizing but not degrading the quality of the system. I've tried all the dreamboards, their wack (this is only speaking from a retina ipad standpoint, i think there are way more for the iPhone and non retina ipads that might have better quality).

And why would i want my iOS 5 to run like honeycomb haha? Also the nexus 7 isn't rooted, just a custom launcher called chameleon.

This is the one i loaded up and was very unimpressed (they haven't perfected how to simulate different mouse actions):

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #67
space
space
 brand name said:
Customizing but not degrading the quality of the system. I've tried all the dreamboards, their wack (this is only speaking from an retina ipad standpoint, i think there are way more for the iPhone and non retina ipads that might have better quality). And why would i want my iOS 5 to run like honeycomb haha?

This is the one i loaded up and was very unimpressed (they haven't perfected how to simulate different mouse actions):
It's not about why would you want your iPad to run like an Android. It's about why would you say this

As for your simpletons who don't like freedom to customize as you wish,,,here's some of the dope thinks you can do with a non rooted jelly bean nexus 7, compared to a jailbroken ipad3 iOS 5.1
And then post a jailbroken ipad without customization? I thought you were making a comparison. Clearly you can do more than that with a jailbroken iPad

5 years ago '07        #68
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
It's not about why would you want your iPad to run like an Android. It's about why would you say this

And then post a jailbroken ipad without customization? I thought you were making a comparison. Clearly you can do more than that with a jailbroken iPad

Breh are you not comprehending? I spent like 4 to 5 days testing out and tweaking the iPad....most the cydia apps are not optimized for the new iPad so it's still very limited after the jailbreak, THAT'S THE POINT. The dopest app after jailbreaking is XBMC with Navi X.

While there are more apps to take advantage for a jailbroken iPhone, there's still nothing that can't be done, and actually done better in android without rooting.

And if you say I'm putting out misleading images, those geekbench scores that hit the media are even more misleading

EDIT:
Also I'll add this, I use iOS, ice cream sandwich, jelly bean daily....Apple's hardware design > Android.... Android OS > iOS

Last edited by brand name; 09-17-2012 at 06:54 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #69
space
space
 brand name said:
Breh are you not comprehending? I spent like 4 to 5 days testing out and tweaking the iPad....most the cydia apps are not optimized for the new iPad so it's still very limiting after the jailbreak, THAT'S THE POINT.

While there are more apps to take advantage for a jailbroken iPhone, it's still nothing that can't be done better in android without rooting.
Bruh, are you trying to mislead the public to bolster your argument?

As for your simpletons who don't like freedom to customize as you wish,,,here's some of the dope thinks you can do with a non rooted jelly bean nexus 7, compared to a jailbroken ipad3 iOS 5.1
So you're saying a jailbroken iPad can't do those dope these you showed with your Nexus? Clearly, they can. Now you're trying to change the argument about the functionality of the customization after I called you out on your misleading images. If you're comparing the customization of an Android and a jailbroken iPad, wouldn't it make sense to show a screenshot of a customized iPad?

5 years ago '07        #70
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 2000 2000
and the next android phone will outperform this phone and the next Iphone will outperform the next android phone and the next next android phone will outperform the next Iphone etc.
 5 years ago '05        #71
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
 JCSIII said:
Benchmark scores is not the be all end all.everybody that's into this tech stuff know this.
^^this^^ thread/
 5 years ago '11        #72
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,068 | Props total: 2552 2552
Android has many phones with different company apple only has 1 I bet of they multiple types of phones t would be different
 5 years ago '07        #73
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Bruh, are you trying to mislead the public to bolster your argument?

So you're saying a jailbroken iPad can't do those dope these you showed with your Nexus? Clearly, they can. Now you're trying to change the argument about the functionality of the customization after I called you out on your misleading images. If you're comparing the customization of an Android and a jailbroken iPad, wouldn't it make sense to show a screenshot of a customized iPad?

I like widgets, and processing a lot of information at one time. Those dreamboard themes aren't stable and laggy and the good ones are supported for the iPad retina display...so no matter what customizing i do i won't be able to replicate the flow of an Android device, that was the point....I have mad tweaks to the iPad(notification center tweaks, lock screen tweaks) and most of them are built in to the android os already...

Last edited by brand name; 09-17-2012 at 07:07 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #74
space
space
 brand name said:
I like widgets, and processing a lot of information at one time. Those dreamboard themes aren't stable and laggy and the good ones are supported for the iPad retina display...so no matter what customizing i do i won't be able to replicate the flow of an Android device ....I have mad tweaks to the iPad(notification center tweaks, lock screen tweaks) and most of them are built in to the android os already...
I don't care about your experience with the customization and that you like widgets.

You was obviously trying to suggest that even with a jailbroken iPad, you couldn't customize that much, which is not true. You should have just kept it as a stock iPad vs a stock Android argument. If you like Androids, that cool. If you like Apple, that's cool. I don't care. Don't be trying to use these GOP skew the facts tactics though. Aint nobody got time for that Niko.

09-17-2012, 07:14 PM         #75
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It has better benchmark scores. Fine.

It had no SD Card....NOT FINE.

I'm sure Apple makes great products and operating systems. I'm sure the phone has a great screen, smooth transitions, etc..

but don't tell me a score, pull up some phones side by side and see which one does what faster. Pull up 5 different games and see if one lags, freezes, etc... Do a download test from the same carrier in the same spot. Some things, just don't matter, because under regular, or even advanced use, you could never tell the difference.
 5 years ago '06        #76
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Kadillac87 said:
I don't care about your experience with the customization and that you like widgets.

You was obviously trying to suggest that even with a jailbroken iPad, you couldn't customize that much, which is not true. You should have just kept it as a stock iPad vs a stock Android argument. If you like Androids, that cool. If you like Apple, that's cool. I don't care. Don't be trying to use these GOP skew the facts tactics though. Aint nobody got time for that Niko.

What would happen if you use live wallpaper on an iPhone?
 5 years ago '07        #77
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:

I see what you did there, I'm all over the net

let me know what are some good ones and ill reevaluate (the only decent one i saw was called boxor but it looks too much like HTC Sense/old android for my taste; just butt a.ss ugly). My point was the whole time the customization of a stock unrooted android sh*ts on that of a jailbroken iOS, and i've yet to see any custom iPad/iPhone theme that's impressed me enough to ditch their default. And those dreamboard themes are mad laggy/tweaky, why customize if it's going to perform like a.ss?

This is what most dreamboard themes look like on retina ipad

dreamboard htc lock screen:

[pic - click to view]

dreamboard htc theme:

[pic - click to view]

Do you have a jailbroken iPad? I'd really like to know why it lags/freezes if battery life is under 50% and not charging. Is there a way to tweak the virtual memory?

Last edited by brand name; 09-17-2012 at 07:42 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #78
space
space
 JCSIII said:
What would happen if you use live wallpaper on an iPhone?
Idk. I don't use live wallpaper. It'll probably run a little slower. I really don't know

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #79
TrueBlueStar21 1 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 5 5
honestly the ppl that give a sh*t about this are the sheep that both of these companys live on. i had the iphone got the s3. ill never go back but im not on a s3 crusade to change everyones mind on the iPhone. i mean damn all these phones make calls, send txts, take pics/vids, go on the internet and download apps, etc. etc.

now shut the fu*k up and use the damn phone you have. or heres an idea.. put the electronics down and look at the world thats passing you by as you're having a pissing contest on who's phone is faster.

end truthful rant/
 09-17-2012, 07:35 PM         #80
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are u able to expand ur space with a microsd on an iphone 5?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy