The Office Season 9 discussion thread

most viewed right now
 75
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
i laughed when pam was crying
 5 years ago '12        #102
CosbySweater 302 heat pts302
space
avatar space
space
$36,693 | Props total: 18417 18417
 AzulineAzure said:
Pam n Jim breaking up won't happen....ever
This.
 5 years ago '04        #103
Marccoogs19 184 heat pts184
space
avatar space
space
$10,749 | Props total: 6817 6817
That Jim & Pam f!ght was hard to watch, it was written so good. I knew that confrontation was coming, but man Jim really came along looking like a real douchebag in that argument. For them to show the documentary crew was very important. And is a clear sign that this show is truly coming to an end.
 5 years ago '04        #104
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,908 | Props total: 3391 3391
Yea well it's not fu*king rocket science to use a phone to record a video
 5 years ago '10        #105
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 393 393
This season has had its funny moments but not many. It is a shell of its former glory. No, its not because Steve Carrell left, its because the writing is sh*t now and they are out of good ideas. Its more of a soap opera now. Every character is pretty much a joke. Dwight now is nothing like Season 1 & 2 Dwight, hes a completely different character.

The original British version did it right. 12 episodes and a Christmas special and it ended with David Brent getting the girl, Tim and Dawn finally together, and Garreth as the boss. Short, wasnt dragged out way too long and was pure hilarity from start to finish.
 5 years ago '08        #106
Hiero 112 heat pts112 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,674 | Props total: 2534 2534
 llpooh said:
The original British version did it right. 12 episodes and a Christmas special and it ended with David Brent getting the girl, Tim and Dawn finally together, and Garreth as the boss. Short, wasnt dragged out way too long and was pure hilarity from start to finish.
That's way too short though. For me to really enjoy a show, it has to have a long run. That's just me though.
 5 years ago '12        #107
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$21,307 | Props total: 2574 2574
The f!ght scene was great. This season has been better than last season.
 5 years ago '09        #108
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
Last season was pretty good and this season has been good as well

Obvsly it won't be as great as the beginning but we shouldn't compare it's not fair

Dwight is getting his own show after this about his farm....I'll watch

I with Michael comes back for the series finale
 5 years ago '09        #109
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
are you saying overacting or overreacting? cuz i thought Jenna Fischer was really good...actually shes always good in emotional scenes
Overreacting my bad phone does spell check didn't notice

I felt like this argument was forced and crying wasn't nessaccary at all but they are trying to make it seem more than it is

Jim will probably come back or they both leave to Philadelphia in the finale
 5 years ago '12        #110
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$21,307 | Props total: 2574 2574
Brian's one episode from getting in those guts

Gonna miss this when its over Already lost 30 Rock
 5 years ago '09        #111
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
the way theyre pushing the whole brian thing is wack.......
 5 years ago '12        #112
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$21,307 | Props total: 2574 2574
 JewsusChrist said:
the way theyre pushing the whole brian thing is wack.......
for real. Makes it feel like they couldnt come up with a better storyline for the end of the season. Gonna be interesting
 5 years ago '05        #113
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,718 | Props total: 2281 2281
 AJtheGreat said:
for real. Makes it feel like they couldnt come up with a better storyline for the end of the season. Gonna be interesting
i fu*king hate it. pam and jim helped make this show great. they've been pushing these depressing a.ss storylines every since michael scott left...maybe i'm crazy but i don't remember the show being this depressing.
 02-01-2013, 12:57 AM         #114
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingpin222 said:
i fu*king hate it. pam and jim helped make this show great. they've been pushing these depressing a.ss storylines every since michael scott left...maybe i'm crazy but i don't remember the show being this depressing.
I mean, it's not like they're making full on drama. Most of the episode is comedy, it's just they keep bringing back the "Jim's away, and Brian the sound guy is simping up on Pam" in at parts. They used to do the same thing with Michael in the middle seasons. It'd get kind of serious when he'd realized how much of a joke he was, and they'd be genuine conversations between him and Jan or whoever, the old boss who he was banging. Same with the whole Dwight/Angela story line, Dwight was literately crying in a stair well all heart broken and Jim came over and it was all sentimental and he reached out to him etc. This isn't anything new, it's just Jim & Pam was the driving force of the show and to see it slowly falling apart makes it seem like they're going really dark.

I do agree it is forced as fu*k though, and also how Dwight is like a new character all of a sudden. He's way more likeable now, which is odd, and in contrast Jim is a lot more unlikeable — even treading on being full on douche bag.

I mean, I can't really fault the writers that much, all their stars have jumped ship. Even Andy bailed after getting made boss, so they had to make that stupid sailing story line. Speaking of... what in the fu*k is going on with Erin the receptionist and the "New Jim" kid? Seems like they completely dropped that story line too Whatever, there's still stuff in the episodes that make me laugh so I still watch, and obviously I'm gonna watch just to see how it ends no matter what. The writers were really put into a no-win situation though, but I do agree they've struggled to tie things together.
 5 years ago '09        #115
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
Andy's coming back tho unless he really left which I don't think cuz there's an epi called "Andy's back"
 5 years ago '09        #116
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
Next epi somebody is getting fired I think it's Dwight (Segway into his farm show)
 5 years ago '05        #117
therealmtg 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$539 | Props total: 18 18
 JewsusChrist said:
Next epi somebody is getting fired I think it's Dwight (Segway into his farm show)
NBC not going to do that farm show
 5 years ago '12        #118
bkkid92 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,622 | Props total: 4733 4733
brian knows he wants some of pam
 5 years ago '05        #119
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,718 | Props total: 2281 2281
 Got Cheeve? said:
I mean, it's not like they're making full on drama. Most of the episode is comedy, it's just they keep bringing back the "Jim's away, and Brian the sound guy is simping up on Pam" in at parts. They used to do the same thing with Michael in the middle seasons. It'd get kind of serious when he'd realized how much of a joke he was, and they'd be genuine conversations between him and Jan or whoever, the old boss who he was banging. Same with the whole Dwight/Angela story line, Dwight was literately crying in a stair well all heart broken and Jim came over and it was all sentimental and he reached out to him etc. This isn't anything new, it's just Jim & Pam was the driving force of the show and to see it slowly falling apart makes it seem like they're going really dark.

I do agree it is forced as fu*k though, and also how Dwight is like a new character all of a sudden. He's way more likeable now, which is odd, and in contrast Jim is a lot more unlikeable — even treading on being full on douche bag.

I mean, I can't really fault the writers that much, all their stars have jumped ship. Even Andy bailed after getting made boss, so they had to make that stupid sailing story line. Speaking of... what in the fu*k is going on with Erin the receptionist and the "New Jim" kid? Seems like they completely dropped that story line too Whatever, there's still stuff in the episodes that make me laugh so I still watch, and obviously I'm gonna watch just to see how it ends no matter what. The writers were really put into a no-win situation though, but I do agree they've struggled to tie things together.
I know what you're saying, they've always brought drama on the show. It just seems like everyone's story this past season has been incredibly depressing well except for Jim and Darryl.
 5 years ago '08        #120
Hiero 112 heat pts112 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,674 | Props total: 2534 2534
 JewsusChrist said:
Andy's coming back tho unless he really left which I don't think cuz there's an epi called "Andy's back"
He's coming back in the February 14th episode. The actor (Ed Helms) was out to shoot for The Hangover Pt. III.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
132 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
38 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
120 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy