The Office Season 9 discussion thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i laughed when pam was crying
 5 years ago '12        #102
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,101 | Props total: 15516 15516
 AzulineAzure said:
Pam n Jim breaking up won't happen....ever
This.
 5 years ago '04        #103
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
That Jim & Pam f!ght was hard to watch, it was written so good. I knew that confrontation was coming, but man Jim really came along looking like a real douchebag in that argument. For them to show the documentary crew was very important. And is a clear sign that this show is truly coming to an end.
 5 years ago '04        #104
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2648 2648
Yea well it's not fu*king rocket science to use a phone to record a video
 5 years ago '10        #105
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 368 368
This season has had its funny moments but not many. It is a shell of its former glory. No, its not because Steve Carrell left, its because the writing is sh*t now and they are out of good ideas. Its more of a soap opera now. Every character is pretty much a joke. Dwight now is nothing like Season 1 & 2 Dwight, hes a completely different character.

The original British version did it right. 12 episodes and a Christmas special and it ended with David Brent getting the girl, Tim and Dawn finally together, and Garreth as the boss. Short, wasnt dragged out way too long and was pure hilarity from start to finish.
 5 years ago '08        #106
Hiero 112 heat pts112 OP
space
space
$19,564 | Props total: 2393 2393
 llpooh said:
The original British version did it right. 12 episodes and a Christmas special and it ended with David Brent getting the girl, Tim and Dawn finally together, and Garreth as the boss. Short, wasnt dragged out way too long and was pure hilarity from start to finish.
That's way too short though. For me to really enjoy a show, it has to have a long run. That's just me though.
 5 years ago '12        #107
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,803 | Props total: 1724 1724
The f!ght scene was great. This season has been better than last season.
 5 years ago '09        #108
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
Last season was pretty good and this season has been good as well

Obvsly it won't be as great as the beginning but we shouldn't compare it's not fair

Dwight is getting his own show after this about his farm....I'll watch

I with Michael comes back for the series finale
 5 years ago '09        #109
space
space
space
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
are you saying overacting or overreacting? cuz i thought Jenna Fischer was really good...actually shes always good in emotional scenes
Overreacting my bad phone does spell check didn't notice

I felt like this argument was forced and crying wasn't nessaccary at all but they are trying to make it seem more than it is

Jim will probably come back or they both leave to Philadelphia in the finale
 5 years ago '12        #110
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
Brian's one episode from getting in those guts

Gonna miss this when its over Already lost 30 Rock
 5 years ago '09        #111
space
space
space
the way theyre pushing the whole brian thing is wack.......
 5 years ago '12        #112
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
 JewsusChrist said:
the way theyre pushing the whole brian thing is wack.......
for real. Makes it feel like they couldnt come up with a better storyline for the end of the season. Gonna be interesting
 5 years ago '05        #113
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
 AJtheGreat said:
for real. Makes it feel like they couldnt come up with a better storyline for the end of the season. Gonna be interesting
i fu*king hate it. pam and jim helped make this show great. they've been pushing these depressing a.ss storylines every since michael scott left...maybe i'm crazy but i don't remember the show being this depressing.
 02-01-2013, 01:57 AM         #114
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingpin222 said:
i fu*king hate it. pam and jim helped make this show great. they've been pushing these depressing a.ss storylines every since michael scott left...maybe i'm crazy but i don't remember the show being this depressing.
I mean, it's not like they're making full on drama. Most of the episode is comedy, it's just they keep bringing back the "Jim's away, and Brian the sound guy is simping up on Pam" in at parts. They used to do the same thing with Michael in the middle seasons. It'd get kind of serious when he'd realized how much of a joke he was, and they'd be genuine conversations between him and Jan or whoever, the old boss who he was banging. Same with the whole Dwight/Angela story line, Dwight was literately crying in a stair well all heart broken and Jim came over and it was all sentimental and he reached out to him etc. This isn't anything new, it's just Jim & Pam was the driving force of the show and to see it slowly falling apart makes it seem like they're going really dark.

I do agree it is forced as fu*k though, and also how Dwight is like a new character all of a sudden. He's way more likeable now, which is odd, and in contrast Jim is a lot more unlikeable even treading on being full on douche bag.

I mean, I can't really fault the writers that much, all their stars have jumped ship. Even Andy bailed after getting made boss, so they had to make that stupid sailing story line. Speaking of... what in the fu*k is going on with Erin the receptionist and the "New Jim" kid? Seems like they completely dropped that story line too Whatever, there's still stuff in the episodes that make me laugh so I still watch, and obviously I'm gonna watch just to see how it ends no matter what. The writers were really put into a no-win situation though, but I do agree they've struggled to tie things together.
 5 years ago '09        #115
space
space
space
Andy's coming back tho unless he really left which I don't think cuz there's an epi called "Andy's back"
 5 years ago '09        #116
space
space
space
Next epi somebody is getting fired I think it's Dwight (Segway into his farm show)
 5 years ago '05        #117
therealmtg 3 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 11 11
 JewsusChrist said:
Next epi somebody is getting fired I think it's Dwight (Segway into his farm show)
NBC not going to do that farm show
 5 years ago '12        #118
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,422 | Props total: 4061 4061
brian knows he wants some of pam
 5 years ago '05        #119
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
 Got Cheeve? said:
I mean, it's not like they're making full on drama. Most of the episode is comedy, it's just they keep bringing back the "Jim's away, and Brian the sound guy is simping up on Pam" in at parts. They used to do the same thing with Michael in the middle seasons. It'd get kind of serious when he'd realized how much of a joke he was, and they'd be genuine conversations between him and Jan or whoever, the old boss who he was banging. Same with the whole Dwight/Angela story line, Dwight was literately crying in a stair well all heart broken and Jim came over and it was all sentimental and he reached out to him etc. This isn't anything new, it's just Jim & Pam was the driving force of the show and to see it slowly falling apart makes it seem like they're going really dark.

I do agree it is forced as fu*k though, and also how Dwight is like a new character all of a sudden. He's way more likeable now, which is odd, and in contrast Jim is a lot more unlikeable even treading on being full on douche bag.

I mean, I can't really fault the writers that much, all their stars have jumped ship. Even Andy bailed after getting made boss, so they had to make that stupid sailing story line. Speaking of... what in the fu*k is going on with Erin the receptionist and the "New Jim" kid? Seems like they completely dropped that story line too Whatever, there's still stuff in the episodes that make me laugh so I still watch, and obviously I'm gonna watch just to see how it ends no matter what. The writers were really put into a no-win situation though, but I do agree they've struggled to tie things together.
I know what you're saying, they've always brought drama on the show. It just seems like everyone's story this past season has been incredibly depressing well except for Jim and Darryl.
 5 years ago '08        #120
Hiero 112 heat pts112 OP
space
space
$19,564 | Props total: 2393 2393
 JewsusChrist said:
Andy's coming back tho unless he really left which I don't think cuz there's an epi called "Andy's back"
He's coming back in the February 14th episode. The actor (Ed Helms) was out to shoot for The Hangover Pt. III.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy