The Office Season 9 discussion thread

most viewed right now
 153
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 134
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #221
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,202 | Props total: 5324 5324
And a cameo by the great Aaron Rodgers, is there anything this man can't do?

 5 years ago '08        #222
Hiero 112 heat pts112 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 yaleRULES said:
Shut your a.ss up

It fell off cause they set the bar so high in seasons 2-4. The show was still good and considering it's been on the air for NINE years is impressive. You rarely see shows with longevity like that anymore.

And it's been confirmed already that Michael Scott returns in some fashion. If he is going to have an actual guest star role is yet to be confirmed. Can't wait.
I don't know what you're implying, but I can a.ssure you that I didn't mean that the show's quality dipped because of Michael. I felt like it wasn't the same show once Jim became manager and when Sabre bought most of Dunder Mifflin's shares. Those were terribe plots, IMO. Michael was still Michael.

And, I'm probably the biggest Office Stan on this site. I've seen every episode atleast 15 times each with the exception of the current season. So even I can admit when my show has swung and missed.
 5 years ago '04        #223
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,589 | Props total: 0 0
 Cooked Brickz said:
I don't know what you're implying, but I can a.ssure you that I didn't mean that the show's quality dipped because of Michael. I felt like it wasn't the same show once Jim became manager and when Sabre bought most of Dunder Mifflin's shares. Those were terribe plots, IMO. Michael was still Michael.

And, I'm probably the biggest Office Stan on this site. I've seen every episode atleast 15 times each with the exception of the current season. So even I can admit when my show has swung and missed.
So have I. It's pretty pathetic how i keep the show on repeat
I understand one doesn't have to like the Sabre plot, but it was a way to switch things up without taking away a character for a long time (Andy).

Don't take 'shut your a.ss up' seriously, I defend my show til the death
There's no doubt in my mind that they're gonna end it with a bang. The very encouraging thing is how the director for the finale is the same one who directed 'Casino Night' - one of their best episodes ever. Also written by Greg Daniels.
 5 years ago '08        #224
Hiero 112 heat pts112 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 yaleRULES said:
So have I. It's pretty pathetic how i keep the show on repeat
I understand one doesn't have to like the Sabre plot, but it was a way to switch things up without taking away a character for a long time (Andy).

Don't take 'shut your a.ss up' seriously, I defend my show til the death
There's no doubt in my mind that they're gonna end it with a bang. The very encouraging thing is how the director for the finale is the same one who directed 'Casino Night' - one of their best episodes ever. Also written by Greg Daniels.
He directed the Pilot as well.
 5 years ago '12        #225
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$36,137 | Props total: 15837 15837
I can't believe it's almost over
 5 years ago '11        #226
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,583 | Props total: 3633 3633
 Cooked Brickz said:
The show was falling off even with him THERE.
shut up man


the last episode with michael scott was one the greatest endings to a show ever.
if they ended the show right there, the offce would be GOAT show hands down
 5 years ago '05        #227
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2455 2455
 Cooked Brickz said:
The show was falling off even with him THERE.
Bitcch Kick Rocks
 5 years ago '07        #228
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,046 | Props total: 7548 7548
 EL CHAPO said:
shut up man


the last episode with michael scott was one the greatest endings to a show ever.
if they ended the show right there, the offce would be GOAT show hands down
don't know about GOAT but seasons 2 and 3 is the funniest i ever seen from a tv comedy series.

weird seeing this show end though, like something you expect would never end like bob barker on price is right esque. regardless if its fallen off or not, low key feel rooted to some of the characters. hopefully the finale close the curtains accordingly
 5 years ago '08        #229
Hiero 112 heat pts112 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
at y'all getting mad. I'm a fu*king Office Stan.
 5 years ago '12        #230
Vrl87 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 376 376
Loved this show since the beginning and yeah its had its ups and downs, but I still tuned in every week to watch. This last episode had me like
Thursday we get to watch the last 2 hours of The Office
 5 years ago '12        #231
WINsconsin 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$706 | Props total: 3 3
i don't want it to end
 5 years ago '04        #232
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,589 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #233
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$20,836 | Props total: 1749 1749
Tonight's the night fellas
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #234
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$3,717 | Props total: 4752 4752

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #235
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$20,836 | Props total: 1749 1749
Dwight is ruthless
 5 years ago '10        #236
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,760 | Props total: 8710 8710
i just looked at tv guide and it said the finale is tonight i missed the past few months sh*t sad man
 5 years ago '12        #237
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$20,836 | Props total: 1749 1749
at Meredith's son
 5 years ago '12        #238
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$20,836 | Props total: 1749 1749
"None of the money goes to Andy, though" - Kevin
 5 years ago '12        #239
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$20,836 | Props total: 1749 1749
Erin finally met her parents

Creed with a beard in the audience
 5 years ago '05        #240
J 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,782 | Props total: 3239 3239
Erin's ma dukes.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy