Your Top 10 and What We Learned CFB Week 3!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-16-2012, 10:14 PM         #141
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do people think tuscaloosa is just alabama and some....

The city ain't really allat

I've been to a couple parties up there but that's bout it.
 5 years ago '07        #142
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 CutKidd21 said:
U got racists all over ur campus. Not that u would know. Uve never seen it.

We don't. Don't ever compare that 3rd world country to Georgia.
Every institution in The South has a racially divisive history.....Dafukk u talmbout??

I attended University Of Alabama for one semester but my fam had some financial problems and I had to come home attend junior college and I eventually earned a schollie at Bama State Hornets!!! I go to the Bama campus all the time. On gameday I might not even go inside the stadium. I just walk around and I get invites to eat drink watch the game and just chill from complete strangers. I'm talmbout white people of all ages.....from frat boys to old crusty a.ss alumni. You got jerks everywhere you go so don't act like Georgia doesn't have their share. I have been to the campus at least 100 times or more and have NEVER had any problems.
 5 years ago '06        #143
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Phonk$ said:

Its c*ntkidd....It burns his soul that an Alabama team is successful so hes got to make up any excuse to downgrade them. Its funny b/c he cant come up with anything dealing with football to bad mouth Alabama about
 09-16-2012, 10:18 PM         #144
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude i've been to georgia plenty of times...

the amount of sissies I see walking around.
 5 years ago '06        #145
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Every institution in The South has a racially divisive history.....Dafukk u talmbout??

I attended University Of Alabama for one semester but my fam had some financial problems and I had to come home attend junior college and I eventually earned a schollie at Bama State Hornets!!! I go to the Bama campus all the time. On gameday I might not even go inside the stadium. I just walk around and I get invites to eat drink watch the game and just chill from complete strangers. I'm talmbout white people of all ages.....from frat boys to old crusty a.ss alumni. You got jerks everywhere you go so don't act like Georgia doesn't have their share. I have been to the campus at least 100 times or more and have NEVER had any problems.
Stop lieing beast...You know c*ntkidd got tabs on you.

c*ntkidd is clearly trolling at this point. He has no agurment so he has to use racism as a crutch
 5 years ago '09        #146
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170

Pathetic. All of u bama warriors.
 5 years ago '07        #147
space
space
 titanreese said:
Its pretty clear who the pathetic person is in this thread
 Phonk$ said:

Damn we in this bi*ch!!! All we need is my boy Grain then we could really ether this bi*ch!!!

ROLL TIDE!!!
 5 years ago '07        #148
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:

Pathetic. All of u bama warriors.

He running out of ammo yall
 5 years ago '06        #149
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:

He running out of ammo yall
Same old c*ntkidd....He'll go ghost once again this year when Georgia becomes irrevelant
 5 years ago '04        #150
1neDeep 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,861 | Props total: 1603 1603
 CadillacVyse said:
1. Bama
2. LSU
3. Nike U
4. West Virginia
5. Clemson
6. FSU
7. OU
8. SCar
9. Texas
10. Florida

- Notre Dame gets into a BCS bowl game this year.
- USC aint bout that life.
- Arkansas, damn homie, last year you was the man homie!
- The big10 still aint sh-t.
- With competent qb play Texas may run the table.
- It may be a long season for TCU.
- Florida will have something to say about a LSU Bama rematch.
- Randy Edsall couldnt coach his way out of a cardboard box.
- Western Kentucky should move to the SEC for kentucky in football.
- Logan Thomas is the next Cam Newton!

Yall better stop sleeping on Gino Smith at WV!!
 09-16-2012, 10:48 PM         #151
IronManStarks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WVU

Geno out there ballin

09-16-2012, 10:49 PM         #152
IronManStarks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1neDeep said:
 5 years ago '09        #153
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 titanreese said:
Same old c*ntkidd....He'll go ghost once again this year when Georgia becomes irrevelant
It's irreLevant dumb bammer.

when did I ever go ghost. Never. Not even in 2010.

Where'd u graduate from again? If u even did. That's why I say ur pathetic. Outside of the internet everyone hates Bama "fans". Not bc they win, but bc the ones who talk the most sh*t haven't even seen the town. Damn sure haven't seen the classroom.

Real students and alums of U of A are of ashamed of ppl like u bc u give them a bad name.

Nothing in this life worse than a fu*kin wannabe
 5 years ago '05        #154
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 1neDeep said:
That pancake a.ss n*gga ain't about that life. I'd love to see him visit Tallahassee, like he was supposed to.
 09-16-2012, 11:01 PM         #155
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Savannah State > Wake Forest.
 09-16-2012, 11:05 PM         #156
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the Georgia Bulldogs, but Athens is tight as fu*k. Great music scene there too. And I like the girls there better than here in Florida. They're not as fine looking as Florida girls in the "could be a model" sense, but there's a down to earth sweetness/innocence about them that makes me want to corrupt their minds and their booties.

If the local economy wasn't so sh*tty in Georgia I'd think about moving there.
 5 years ago '06        #157
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
This sh*t is funny to me yo.. U have to feel for these UGA fans these days. Alot of these SEC programs have seen Ships in their lifetime except for UGA, so these fu*kers are in their feelings these days no matter how hard they deflect. sh*t has to be k!lling them inside that they're no where close to sniffing a BCS championship trophy no time soon.

Yeah yeah yeah this year aint over, the season is still young whatever bruh. Spin it but No BCS championship team isnt going toe to toe with the likes of Buffalo or FAU, having to pull off late in the 3rd quarter or start of the 4th. I can let one game slide but not 2.
 5 years ago '07        #158
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:

Where'd u graduate from again? If u even did. That's why I say ur pathetic. Outside of the internet everyone hates Bama "fans". Not bc they win, but bc the ones who talk the most sh*t haven't even seen the town. Damn sure haven't seen the classroom.

Real students and alums of U of A are of ashamed of ppl like u bc u give them a bad name.

U know this is the sports section right?? U talking like you know every BAMA alumni. I GUARANTEE I know waaaaaay more than you do and they don't feel that way at all.

Let's talk football since this is BXSC or do you wanna dodge that subject??
 5 years ago '06        #159
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:

Im proud you have the confidence and thoughts of everyone in Tuscaloosa . I swear you act like your the community king that knows everything about the University of Alabama. I attend Troy University proudly muthafu*ker...I live 5 hours away from Tuscaloosa and never thought anything about going to University of Alabama b/c they offer nothing to do with my degree. So in your eyes, you consider yourself above people who choose not to attend UGA. Without those "lower class" fans attending games, buying merchandise and donating there money to the college. THERE WOULD BE NO GEORGIA FOOTBALL dumbass. Your sad person c*ntkidd. You actually think your better then people just b/c you attended UGA Nobody gives a sh*t about you c*ntkidd...At Georgia or Alabama....I have no doubt Georgia is ashamed of you. So is that how people at Georgia act? Says alot about your college

Last edited by titanreese; 09-16-2012 at 11:26 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #160
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
This sh*t is funny to me yo.. U have to feel for these UGA fans these days. Alot of these SEC programs have seen Ships in their lifetime except for UGA, so these fu*kers are in their feelings these days no matter how hard they deflect. sh*t has to be k!lling them inside that they're no where close to sniffing a BCS championship trophy no time soon.

Yeah yeah yeah this year aint over, the season is still young whatever bruh. Spin it but No BCS championship team isnt going toe to toe with the likes of Buffalo or FAU, having to pull off late in the 3rd quarter or start of the 4th. I can let one game slide but not 2.
And there we have it. Let's make a list of all the SEC schools whom have a ring since Herschel Walker left.

Tennessee
LSU twice
BAMA 3 times
FLorida idk how many times but at least 3 I think
Auburn

Where is Georgia??

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy