Your Top 10 and What We Learned CFB Week 3!

most viewed right now
 92
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 48
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #121
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 CadillacVyse said:
1. Bama
2. LSU
3. Nike U
4. West Virginia
5. Clemson
6. FSU
7. OU
8. SCar
9. Texas
10. Florida

- Notre Dame gets into a BCS bowl game this year.
- USC aint bout that life.
- Arkansas, damn homie, last year you was the man homie!
- The big10 still aint sh-t.
- With competent qb play Texas may run the table.
- It may be a long season for TCU.
- Florida will have something to say about a LSU Bama rematch.
- Randy Edsall couldnt coach his way out of a cardboard box.
- Western Kentucky should move to the SEC for kentucky in football.
- Logan Thomas is the next Cam Newton!
Ur such a fu*king idiot
 5 years ago '05        #122
ReDvIaGrA 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$3,024 | Props total: 4676 4676
The Sunbelt Conference will woop your a.ss if you ain't careful. 2 Sec teams in 2 weeks.
 5 years ago '06        #123
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
Saturday was probably the most ashamed Ive been of being a Hokie fan...even after we lost to JMU I was straight....Frank Beamer is probably the most laid back emotionless coach, no energy, no hypeness, no nothing....Logan Thomas can be a beast but not in that stale a.ss offense.... Bryan Stinespring and Mike O'Cain equally suck at play calling, they might be the top two worst Offensive Coordinators in all of college football (DII, DIII and NAIA included) Uber fu*king One dimensional....I call a better game on fu*king NCAA 2012.....Beamer needs to go ahead and retire and let Bud Foster take over because the offense is a.ss cheeks...all that talent and all we can do is call QB draws and bubble screens...Got dammit. Im pissed...every year man...But we can win 10 games a year...thats all that matters right? fu*k. That Clemson game might be a sad a.ss day.....
 5 years ago '06        #124
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
avatar space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 8918 8918
loook its always the two bullfrog fans cutkidd and domied.. sigh always have a problem with everything ncaaf related.
 5 years ago '07        #125
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Special Edd said:
loook its always the two bullfrog fans cutkidd and domied.. sigh always have a problem with everything ncaaf related.
They have been emotionally scarred by the v*ginal tendencies of their head coach.
 5 years ago '09        #126
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 FeedTheBeast said:
They have been emotionally scarred by the v*ginal tendencies of their head coach.
Shut the fu*k up. U rep a school full of racists who hate us


[video - click to view]


Idiot
 5 years ago '06        #127
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 CutKidd21 said:
Shut the fu*k up. U rep a school full of racists who hate us



Idiot
Yea idiot...b/c there isnt any racist is Georgia
 5 years ago '09        #128
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 titanreese said:
Yea idiot...b/c there isnt any racist is Georgia
U got racists all over ur campus. Not that u would know. Uve never seen it.

We don't. Don't ever compare that 3rd world country to Georgia.
 5 years ago '07        #129
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 holdndownfla said:
You're just salty cause Florida will always have yalls number.

October 31, 1998 Jacksonville, FL Florida 38–7
October 30, 1999 Jacksonville, FL Florida 30–14
October 28, 2000 Jacksonville, FL Florida 34–23
October 27, 2001 Jacksonville, FL Florida 24–10
November 2, 2002 Jacksonville, FL Florida 20–13
November 1, 2003 Jacksonville, FL Florida 16–13
October 30, 2004 Jacksonville, FL Georgia 31–24
October 29, 2005 Jacksonville, FL Florida 14–10
October 28, 2006 Jacksonville, FL Florida 21–14
October 27, 2007 Jacksonville, FL Georgia 42–30
November 1, 2008 Jacksonville, FL Florida 49–10
October 31, 2009 Jacksonville, FL Florida 41–17
October 30, 2010 Jacksonville, FL Florida 34–31OT
October 29, 2011 Jacksonville, FL Georgia 24– 20
but but but its really a home game for UF...no n*gga


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #130
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Who gives a fu*k. U didn't win last year and u won't win this year. Posting past sh*t cause u can't do sh*t in the present

sh*t is pathetic
 5 years ago '12        #131
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 holdndownfla said:
You're just salty cause Florida will always have yalls number.

October 31, 1998 Jacksonville, FL Florida 38–7
October 30, 1999 Jacksonville, FL Florida 30–14
October 28, 2000 Jacksonville, FL Florida 34–23
October 27, 2001 Jacksonville, FL Florida 24–10
November 2, 2002 Jacksonville, FL Florida 20–13
November 1, 2003 Jacksonville, FL Florida 16–13
October 30, 2004 Jacksonville, FL Georgia 31–24
October 29, 2005 Jacksonville, FL Florida 14–10
October 28, 2006 Jacksonville, FL Florida 21–14
October 27, 2007 Jacksonville, FL Georgia 42–30
November 1, 2008 Jacksonville, FL Florida 49–10
October 31, 2009 Jacksonville, FL Florida 41–17
October 30, 2010 Jacksonville, FL Florida 34–31OT
October 29, 2011 Jacksonville, FL Georgia 24– 20
You can live in the past if you want. But since you do.. Whats the all time series record lookin like
 5 years ago '04        #132
Prjhov03 
space
avatar space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
Bama
LSU
UGA
OREGON
FLORIDA STATE
WEST VIRGINIA
OKLAHOMA
CLEMSON
FLORIDA
USC
 5 years ago '04        #133
Prjhov03 
space
avatar space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
 DoMieD said:
You can live in the past if you want. But since you do.. Whats the all time series record lookin like
Looks good for the Dawgs!!!
 5 years ago '06        #134
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 CutKidd21 said:
U got racists all over ur campus. Not that u would know. Uve never seen it.

We don't. Don't ever compare that 3rd world country to Georgia.
Here we go with c*ntkidd again...Acting like Georgia is some kind of haven for black people in the south . 3rd world country I swear you the Mrs. Rondo of Georgia. Every time you talk, it is nothing but crap that spills out. Ive been on the campus multiple times idiot so theirs another lie coming from the infamous c*ntkidd.

c*ntkidd predictions
2011 Arkansas will upset LSU or Alabama....Nope
Crowell is the next Herchel Walker.....Nope
Aaron Murray will win a heisman.......
2011 Georgia will beat LSU to win the SEC championship......Nope
2011 Alabama will not win a national championship.......nope
AJ McCarron is a "vanilla QB" ......

Just c*ntkidd being c*ntkidd

Why cant you be more like DomieD...Atleast he uses common sense when talking college football instead of straight bullsh*t like you


Last edited by titanreese; 09-16-2012 at 09:57 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #135
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 Prjhov03 said:
Looks good for the Dawgs!!!
So good.. fu*k the Gators and anybody who love em
 09-16-2012, 09:58 PM         #136
OH10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
USC

Irish makin bcs game
 5 years ago '09        #137
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 titanreese said:
Here we go with c*ntkidd again...Acting like Georgia is some kind of haven for black people in the south . 3rd world country I swear you the Mrs. Rondo of Georgia. Every time you talk, it is nothing but crap that spills out. Ive been on the campus multiple times idiot so theirs another lie coming from the infamous c*ntkidd.

c*ntkidd predictions
2011 Arkansas will upset LSU or Alabama....Nope
Crowell is the next Herchel Walker.....Nope
Aaron Murray will win a heisman.......
2011 Georgia will beat LSU to win the SEC championship......Nope
2011 Alabama will not win a national championship.......nope
AJ McCarron is a "vanilla QB" ......

Just c*ntkidd being c*ntkidd

Why cant you be more like DomieD...Atleast he uses common sense when talking college football instead of straight bullsh*t like you
Funny how u can't despute what I say so u write a paragraph dedicated to me

Uve never been to Tuscaloosa in ur life. U rep a school full of ppl who hate u
 5 years ago '09        #138
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Atleast I'm man enough to make predictions. All u do is d!ckride a racist school that u didn't even

Pathetic
 5 years ago '06        #139
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 CutKidd21 said:
Funny how u can't despute what I say so u write a paragraph dedicated to me

Uve never been to Tuscaloosa in ur life. U rep a school full of ppl who hate u
People who hate me?? Where the fu*k are you getting this sh*t c*ntkidd trolling tonight people watch out. I pretty much disputed (That Georgia education right there) everything you said. Racism is alive and well in every college, town, state, and county around the United States including Georgia and University of Georgia. Watch out c*ntkidd, people at your college hates you
 5 years ago '06        #140
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 CutKidd21 said:
Atleast I'm man enough to make predictions. All u do is d!ckride a racist school that u didn't even

Pathetic
Its pretty clear who the pathetic person is in this thread
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy