Your Top 10 and What We Learned CFB Week 3!

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,496 | Props total: 9788 9788
 JFamis said:
I'm saying don't act like you didn't say all that sh*t wouldn't matter all summer then use it as a crutch when another team punches you in the mouth...
I was addressing the fact how a team HEAVILY sanctioned could be even be off season champs. Regardless of what I say the fact still remains we are down 10 men I never once used it as a excuse. I know everybody love to see us lose but get the facts straight.

But like I said yall didn't beat us and are yet to play any good team. I remember you saying you didn't want last years ducks to make it the NC because yall were not ready but that this team will be. I don't hold it against you.
 5 years ago '04        #82
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 USC said:
I was addressing the fact how a team HEAVILY sanctioned could be even be off season champs. Regardless of what I say the fact still remains we are down 10 men I never once used it as a excuse. I know everybody love to see us lose but get the facts straight.

But like I said yall didn't beat us and are yet to play any good team. I remember you saying you didn't want last years ducks to make it the NC because yall were not ready but that this team will be. I don't hold it against you.
Guess I misunderstood the point you were making

We are good enough for a national title run though...
 5 years ago '04        #83
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,329 | Props total: 11370 11370
Anybody who doesn't see that Florida is FAR BETTER than last year especially on offense is smoking crack. I don't care who we've played. Driskel has the look of a future pro and he improved drastically week to week so far, he was outstanding last night and he's only getting better and he can run like a monster. Our second half adjustments are outstanding to this point on both sides of the ball and our kicking game keeps us in the game when its close. Georgia and South Carolina have competition in the East this year because if you can't see that UF is getting better and better you're just lying to yourself outta fear. Driskel is a top flight talent and it's all starting to come together, he didn't take a single sack and made good decisions the entire night, already much improved from just last week.

I know everybody gonna hate but UF is on their way back to national title contention in the next year because they are definitely headed in the right direction and have their QB now with no doubt in anybody's mind that he is the man for the Gators. LOL I'm so not used to a Gator staff that can make adjustments at the half like these guys have shown to be able to do, it's crazy.

Alabama is the best team, nobody is fu*king with them. FSU is much improved, I don't care who they've played.
 5 years ago '05        #84
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,062 | Props total: 6965 6965
since you compliment us ill give you oen

Driskel is good...i wouldnt say great at this point but a huge improvement over Brantley's garbage a.ss.....Brissett might as well go ahead n transfer.....
 5 years ago '04        #85
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 MRS. RONDO said:
who cares if they all suck

besides diggs....you had 2 four stars...15 three stars and 7 two stars sh*t sounds very similar to another team i know

Cap I see you viewin the thread....why dont you chime in for us.....
Duke is a 10 star stunna, he'll make any team a winner... including that bum a.ss team called Miami.

Diggs is nice, but MD is still gonna end up with a losing record.
 5 years ago '12        #86
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 1000bluntz said:
Anybody who doesn't see that Florida is FAR BETTER than last year especially on offense is smoking crack. I don't care who we've played. Driskel has the look of a future pro and he improved drastically week to week so far, he was outstanding last night and he's only getting better and he can run like a monster. Our second half adjustments are outstanding to this point on both sides of the ball and our kicking game keeps us in the game when its close. Georgia and South Carolina have competition in the East this year because if you can't see that UF is getting better and better you're just lying to yourself outta fear. Driskel is a top flight talent and it's all starting to come together, he didn't take a single sack and made good decisions the entire night, already much improved from just last week.

I know everybody gonna hate but UF is on their way back to national title contention in the next year because they are definitely headed in the right direction and have their QB now with no doubt in anybody's mind that he is the man for the Gators. LOL I'm so not used to a Gator staff that can make adjustments at the half like these guys have shown to be able to do, it's crazy.

Alabama is the best team, nobody is fu*king with them. FSU is much improved, I don't care who they've played.
Again.. Quoted.

Nice to see you back after you guys finally beat a ranked team LOL

We're back!!!! We're back!!!!!

Tennessee won't be ranked at the end of the year.
 5 years ago '05        #87
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
Duke is a 10 star stunna, he'll make any team a winner... including that bum a.ss team called Miami.

Diggs is nice, but MD is still gonna end up with a losing record.
he looked good against BC and Bethune.....didnt do sh*t vs KState.....let's hold off judgement n see what he does the rest of the ACC season
 5 years ago '04        #88
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,329 | Props total: 11370 11370
 DoMieD said:
Again.. Quoted.

Nice to see you back after you guys finally beat a ranked team LOL

We're back!!!! We're back!!!!!

Tennessee won't be ranked at the end of the year.
Dude are you fu*king stupid? I was comparing Florida to last year, it's obvious we have a QB who is well on his way to be really fu*king good, that's all I was saying and that in turn will make us contenders again sooner rather than later because remember, Our D is always pretty goddamn good. What the fu*k are you quoting for? You gonna bring this back next year after Georgia chokes again this year or what? I'm not saying we're going to win the East, I'm saying that we will definitely compete and it's not just UGA and USCe anymore in the East. Florida is a much better team this year. Are you blind?

Who the fu*k have y'all beat that's worth a fu*k so far? Mizzou? Yeah, ok. A&M and f*ggot a.ss UT are better tests than Georgia has had. How many times in the last like 21 or 22 UF/UGA games has UGA actually won? Oh yeah, like 2 or 3? Georgia fans are so fu*king delusional it's hilarious. At least I know where my team is right now and where they're headed. I love how UGA fans think they have any room to talk trash to a Gator fan after almost two decades of complete and utter dominance. And yes I know Georgia is good this year but don't get too fu*king c*cky like you retards have been forever and without merit might I add.
 5 years ago '04        #89
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,010 | Props total: 85 85
Week 3........

Our Oline looked like they had roller skates on
Our center wasn't ready for playing time.... didn't know his a.ssignments , kept looking back at Barkley for help
Kiffin's second half adjustments
Nelson Agholor tho
 5 years ago '12        #90
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,120 | Props total: 15688 15688

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by CosbySweater; 09-16-2012 at 03:57 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #91
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944 OP
space
space
$27,675 | Props total: 16942 16942
 1000bluntz said:
Dude are you fu*king stupid? I was comparing Florida to last year, it's obvious we have a QB who is well on his way to be really fu*king good, that's all I was saying and that in turn will make us contenders again sooner rather than later because remember, Our D is always pretty goddamn good. What the fu*k are you quoting for? You gonna bring this back next year after Georgia chokes again this year or what? I'm not saying we're going to win the East, I'm saying that we will definitely compete and it's not just UGA and USCe anymore in the East. Florida is a much better team this year. Are you blind?

Who the fu*k have y'all beat that's worth a fu*k so far? Mizzou? Yeah, ok. A&M and f*ggot a.ss UT are better tests than Georgia has had. How many times in the last like 21 or 22 UF/UGA games has UGA actually won? Oh yeah, like 2 or 3? Georgia fans are so fu*king delusional it's hilarious. At least I know where my team is right now and where they're headed. I love how UGA fans think they have any room to talk trash to a Gator fan after almost two decades of complete and utter dominance. And yes I know Georgia is good this year but don't get too fu*king c*cky like you retards have been forever and without merit might I add.
 5 years ago '07        #92
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
Same as last week slide USC at 9th where MSU used to be.
 5 years ago '06        #93
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
Ive learned some Alabama fans need to chill with crowning us mid-season champions. We got a long season and we still got plenty of games to play. We got plenty of time to brag after we win our 15th national championship
 5 years ago '12        #94
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 titanreese said:
Ive learned some Alabama fans need to chill with crowning us mid-season champions. We got a long season and we still got plenty of games to play. We got plenty of time to brag after we win our 15th national championship
Guess thats what happens when you win 2 out of 3 championships

Guess you can't blame em... Even tho u right
 5 years ago '06        #95
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 DaYoungDon_251 said:
I wish BAMA played FSU and demolished them instead of Michigan because Im sick of their fans with all of these unrealistic expectations. A FSU fan thinking the Noles can fu*k with BAMA, that's that sh*t i don't like.
Not fans....Just Junior..oh Im sorry.. Mrs. Rondo
 5 years ago '06        #96
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 DoMieD said:
Guess thats what happens when you win 2 out of 3 championships

Guess you can't blame em... Even tho u right
We can win the next 3 and I would still think the same...I remember when Alabama was a.ss cheeks for 10 years. I also remember hearing the same hype in 2010 before losing 3 games. 3 wins in Sept is a farcry from playing in the national championship. Stay the course
 5 years ago '09        #97
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12357 12357
fu*k a poll!

I learned that nothing we saw this week will do much for determining what happens at the end of the year. A lot of games left to play
 5 years ago '08        #98
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,111 | Props total: 198 198
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
So is fsu offense....

Over 300 yards rushing yesterday over 500 total yards. Number 2 scoring offense in the entire nation, yeah our offense is a.ss. WE put more points in the first half against Wake then yall did the whole game against Bethune Cookman.
 5 years ago '05        #99
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,688 | Props total: 515 515
There is not reason for UGA not to be in SEC Championship game. They don't have to play LSU nor Alabama for 2nd straight year.
 5 years ago '05        #100
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Over 300 yards rushing yesterday over 500 total yards. Number 2 scoring offense in the entire nation, yeah our offense is a.ss. WE put more points in the first half against Wake then yall did the whole game against Bethune Cookman.
GOT EM......
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago