Your Top 10 and What We Learned CFB Week 3!

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 CadillacVyse said:
Lets look at teams 20~30.

Louisville
Arkansas
Wisconsin
UCLA
Nebraska
Arizona
Boise
Ok State
BYU
Miss St

Tennessee is better than about half those teams. Top 30 team easy.
LMFAOO

Yo.. So your not gonna use the same logic you just used for UGA or UF?

And this logic is FLAWED bc NOW your using rankings.. BUT.. BUT.. UGAs ranking don't matter

And Tennessee is not better than half of those teams. Can't believe this dude actually tried using the switcharoo

Last edited by DoMieD; 09-16-2012 at 11:06 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #42
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Clemson over FSU wouldn't be an upset, seeing as we also should've lost to Wake. It's expected.
 5 years ago '04        #43
DaYoungDon_251 
space
space
$613 | Props total: 2 2
News flash!!!

FLORIDA STATE Ain't gonna make it to the BCS national championship game!
 5 years ago '07        #44
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944 OP
space
space
$27,666 | Props total: 16880 16880
 DaYoungDon_251 said:
I'm sure that everybody and they mama want Saban to leave but that shot is dead. Roll Tide!
I know u a bama fan but...

HC at Bama is top 3~5 job in cfb but...we talking HC of Americas team. Wont be nothing to prove in cfb if he wins again. But that notion that he "failed" in miami with a chance to redeem himself...and in Jerry World coaching them Cowboys and with Jerry Jones throwing the vault at him..come on bruh.
 5 years ago '05        #45
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 6956 6956
 DaYoungDon_251 said:
News flash!!!

FLORIDA STATE Ain't gonna make it to the BCS national championship game!
newsflash neither is Alabama
 5 years ago '04        #46
DaYoungDon_251 
space
space
 DoMieD said:
LMFAOO

Yo.. So your not gonna use the same logic you just used for UGA or UF?

And this logic is FLAWED bc NOW your using rankings.. BUT.. BUT.. UGAs ranking don't matter

And Tennessee is not better than half of those teams. Can't believe this dude actually tried using the switcharoo
This years Vols team would beat Nebraska, BYU, Arizona, Mississippi State, & UCLA
 5 years ago '07        #47
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
 clemdaleray said:
idk about clemson beatin FSU, our defense was pretty sad yesterday
So is fsu offense....
 5 years ago '07        #48
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,015 | Props total: 7517 7517
 portis187 said:
bama will blow lsu out on nov. 3rd & win easily vs oregon in the championship. Nick saban has built a juggernaut.

bama blow out lsu in death valley?

not happening.
 5 years ago '04        #49
DaYoungDon_251 
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
Who's going to stop BAMA????
 5 years ago '12        #50
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 DaYoungDon_251 said:
This years Vols team would beat Nebraska, BYU, Arizona, Mississippi State, & UCLA
Based off what tho?

Your missing the point anyway dumbass. I am making a point that dude is using ONE LOGIC to base everything off UGA and UF but then turns around and uses a completely different logic that he said doesn't matter to defend Tennessee so he can act like UF beat a quality opponent.

Tenn beat NCS and Georgia State.. Just for the record.
 5 years ago '05        #51
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 0 0
UK is horrible in football...
 5 years ago '07        #52
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 DaYoungDon_251 said:
Who's going to stop BAMA????

Who's going to get you off their d!ck?
 5 years ago '04        #53
DaYoungDon_251 
space
space
 DoMieD said:
Based off what tho?

Your missing the point anyway dumbass. I am making a point that dude is using ONE LOGIC to base everything off UGA and UF but then turns around and uses a completely different logic that he said doesn't matter to defend Tennessee so he can act like UF beat a quality opponent.
Bruh why is it so hard for you to believe that TENN is good this year? I played college ball and I've coached at the high school level so i think that I have more knowledge than the average bx fan. Tennessee past my eye test they have made the most improvement from last year than any team in the SEC. Im not saying that the Vols will win the East but they aren't the same Vols from recent year.
 5 years ago '05        #54
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
So is fsu offense....
Yep. It's almost like we struggled with a HBCU for a half. Oh, wait...
 5 years ago '07        #55
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 DoMieD said:
Remind me what was Floridas record last year? What do they return?

What was Goergias record? What do they return?

WHAT WAS TENNESSEES RECORD?

It's too easy ethering you. Your logic is so flawed. Tennessee was terrible last year and for whatever reason (bc they beat NC fu*kING STATE ) all of a sudden they are good.. Florida barely beat BOWLING GREEN and struggled against TA&M who lost its coach and QB to the NFL
Florida actually had one of the best defenses in the nation last year. Their offense was just so pitiful that they gave up points and field position all the time. But the game in Jacksonville will separate the real from the fake.

CadillacVyse said:
I know u a bama fan but...

HC at Bama is top 3~5 job in cfb but...we talking HC of Americas team. Wont be nothing to prove in cfb if he wins again. But that notion that he "failed" in miami with a chance to redeem himself...and in Jerry World coaching them Cowboys and with Jerry Jones throwing the vault at him..come on bruh.

Not gonna happen. That Saban to Dallas rumor has been around since forever. And it ain't about money with Saban. He is making NFL money right now. What Saban wants is total control of everything football related. He will not want Jerry Jones over his shoulder on draft day making picks on his own. He will not want Jones talking about practice and what went erong in the game to the media. Saban dont even let his a.ssistants talk to the media. He belives in one voice.......and thats his voice!! Jerry Jones is Al Davis in a suit with better PR skills. He can't sit down and shut up and let the coaches and GMs do what they want. That is what turned Saban off from the pro game.

Hold up ain't you an Auburn fan???
 5 years ago '07        #56
space
space
 MythMade said:
Salty as hell I tell ya

n*ggas always try to flip sh*t around when they have no reply.
 5 years ago '12        #57
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 DaYoungDon_251 said:
Bruh why is it so hard for you to believe that TENN is good this year? I played college ball and I've coached at the high school level so i think that I have more knowledge than the average bx fan. Tennessee past my eye test they have made the most improvement from last year than any team in the SEC. Im not saying that the Vols will win the East but they aren't the same Vols from recent year.

No comment. You still haven't even comprehended what I am even saying. Maybe you should of been hitting the books instead coaching 7 year olds
 5 years ago '04        #58
DaYoungDon_251 
space
space
 MythMade said:
:breesda tass::mikeeppsyeahright ::ski

Are you mad?
 5 years ago '07        #59
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
n*gga pleeeeeez. We still got LSU to handle then possibly Georgia if we make it to ATL. So if we don't make it.......it's becuz we lost to good teams.

If FSU don't make it that means y'all lost to some bum a.ss ACC team.
 5 years ago '07        #60
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944 OP
space
space
$27,666 | Props total: 16880 16880
 FeedTheBeast said:
Florida actually had one of the best defenses in the nation last year. Their offense was just so pitiful that they gave up points and field position all the time. But the game in Jacksonville will separate the real from the fake.

Not gonna happen. That Saban to Dallas rumor has been around since forever. And it ain't about money with Saban. He is making NFL money right now. What Saban wants is total control of everything football related. He will not want Jerry Jones over his shoulder on draft day making picks on his own. He will not want Jones talking about practice and what went erong in the game to the media. Saban dont even let his a.ssistants talk to the media. He belives in one voice.......and thats his voice!! Jerry Jones is Al Davis in a suit with better PR skills. He can't sit down and shut up and let the coaches and GMs do what they want. That is what turned Saban off from the pro game.

Hold up ain't you an Auburn fan???
My n*gga how u going throw auburn on me? I dont like auburn nor the cowboys. But Jerry Jones is a smart dude. He got out of the way when bill parcells was around...im sure he would do the same if he wanted nick saban that bad.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now