Your Top 10 and What We Learned CFB Week 3!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #181
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
These Florida n*ggas come from out of nowhere becuz they beat Tennessee!!

Except Lil Jay he didn't disappear......the rest of em??
 5 years ago '09        #182
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Against D Grain said:
This sh*t is funny to me yo.. U have to feel for these UGA fans these days. Alot of these SEC programs have seen Ships in their lifetime except for UGA, so these fu*kers are in their feelings these days no matter how hard they deflect. sh*t has to be k!lling them inside that they're no where close to sniffing a BCS championship trophy no time soon.

Yeah yeah yeah this year aint over, the season is still young whatever bruh. Spin it but No BCS championship team isnt going toe to toe with the likes of Buffalo or FAU, having to pull off late in the 3rd quarter or start of the 4th. I can let one game slide but not 2.
who gives a sh*t what u can let slide.

our D isn't even at full strength yet. Our 2 best players who are eligible didn't play Saturday and we put players at different positions to try new plays within our scheme.

U wouldn't know that though bc u know nothing.
 5 years ago '09        #183
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
U know this is the sports section right?? U talking like you know every BAMA alumni. I GUARANTEE I know waaaaaay more than you do and they don't feel that way at all.

Let's talk football since this is BXSC or do you wanna dodge that subject??
no you don't u clown. Half of my High School went to Bama and Auburn bc they didn't have the grades to get into Georgia

I GUARANTEE I've been on campus more than you or any Bama fan in this thread
 5 years ago '09        #184
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 titanreese said:
Im proud you have the confidence and thoughts of everyone in Tuscaloosa . I swear you act like your the community king that knows everything about the University of Alabama. I attend Troy University proudly muthafu*ker...I live 5 hours away from Tuscaloosa and never thought anything about going to University of Alabama b/c they offer nothing to do with my degree. So in your eyes, you consider yourself above people who choose not to attend UGA. Without those "lower class" fans attending games, buying merchandise and donating there money to the college. THERE WOULD BE NO GEORGIA FOOTBALL dumbass. Your sad person c*ntkidd. You actually think your better then people just b/c you attended UGA Nobody gives a sh*t about you c*ntkidd...At Georgia or Alabama....I have no doubt Georgia is ashamed of you. So is that how people at Georgia act? Says alot about your college
Stopped reading there. Proved my point.

Pathetic.
 5 years ago '06        #185
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1035 1035
 CutKidd21 said:
Stopped reading there. Proved my point.

Pathetic.
Again, its clear who the pathetic person is in this thread...Georgia fans hate you along with pretty much everyone else You know nothing of college football which is indicated by your predictions of 2011. Im interested to see your prediction for 2012 so I know who to bet on When you going to make the thread?
 5 years ago '07        #186
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
no you don't u clown. Half of my High School went to Bama and Auburn bc they didn't have the grades to get into Georgia

I guarantee you haven't n*gga I live 40 minutes from there.....really 30 minutes if I push it. I go for basketball games and I take my nieces to the gymnastics meets becuz they are into that heavy. And for numerous other events. n*gga pleez.....ok so Georgia has a slightly higher academic standard. We talking football in here buddy not the prestige of the University. U dont see no Ivy league alumni in here talking that bullsh*t you know why??. Becuz they smart enuff to understand that this is the sports section!!! It's about what happens on the field in between the lines but you don't wanna talk about that!!
 5 years ago '06        #187
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
I guarantee you haven't n*gga I live 40 minutes from there.....really 30 minutes if I push it. I go for basketball games and I take my nieces to the gymnastics meets becuz they are into that heavy. And for numerous other events. n*gga pleez.....ok so Georgia has a slightly higher academic standard. We talking football in here buddy not the prestige of the University. U dont see no Ivy league alumni in here talking that bullsh*t you know why??. Becuz they smart enuff to understand that this is the sports section!!! It's about what happens on the field in between the lines but you don't wanna talk about that!!
You might as well stop entertaining the f*ggot...He thinks hes self-enlightened or something b/c he attended Georgia. He claims noone in this thread has been to Tuscaloosa but he expects people to believe he goes over there all the time If I didnt know better, I would say c*ntkidd is an undercover Bama fan.
 5 years ago '07        #188
space
space
 titanreese said:
You might as well stop entertaining the f*ggot...He thinks hes self-enlightened or something b/c he attended Georgia. He claims noone in this thread has been to Tuscaloosa but he expects people to believe he goes over there all the time If I didnt know better, I would say c*ntkidd is an undercover Bama fan.
Yeah he hates Bama and Tuscaloosa, lives in another state but claims he has been there more than me and knows more about it. GTFOH

This n*gga will use anything to try and discredit the next man. Stop the bullsh*t c*ntkidd!!
 5 years ago '04        #189
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 DoMieD said:
We, or me personally ran you off the board twice already.

Now get the fu*k out this thread pus*y before we all laugh at you for being a disabled bandwagon
Florida is 3-0 this season and this f*ggot re-appears

Remember he was ghost halfway through last year
 5 years ago '04        #190
DaYoungDon_251 
space
space
$613 | Props total: 2 2
 FeedTheBeast said:

A lot of schools stole that from us......pisses me off whenever I hear it!! And What Dafukk is up wit Isiah Crowell!!?? He should be beasting out there. He is getting better every week but I think ASU might be a bad move for him. When I was there the whole damn team smoked and drank damn near errrday!! I love my school I'm just saying its a wild scene that requires self discipline and I don't think he got it.
I went to Alabama State fall 2002-2004 and Im taking online classes there now
 09-18-2012, 02:31 AM         #191
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MRS. RONDO said:
Fisher on operating in shadow of the SEC "No. We're Florida State. We're not operating in the shadow of nobody."

Biggest d!ck in the Nation >
 5 years ago '04        #192
DaYoungDon_251 
space
space
$613 | Props total: 2 2
 CutKidd21 said:

Bullsh*t! My dad was born and raised in Tuscaloosa he grauated from Central-Tuscaloosa where he played football and basketball. My entire family on my dad's side is from T-Town, my grandfather lives in Northport near US why 43. I have relatives who graduated from UA my youngest brother is a junior at Bama now. My sister played basketball at Ole Miss and they played Bama at the Coleman Coliseum and i have attended nearly 30 football games since 99.
 5 years ago '11        #193
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,964 | Props total: 629 629
 Johnson Barnes said:
USC is fifth best in Pac-12.
I know a Illinois fan ain't taking shots at SC. The world must be really ending.
 5 years ago '11        #194
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
 Johnson Barnes said:
2-1 baby

[pic - click to view]

What happened when you played a Pac-12 team? I forgot?
 5 years ago '11        #195
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
 Johnson Barnes said:
What happened the last 4 times yall played Stanford
What happened the last time your team went to the Rose Bowl.

Last edited by Chad09; 09-18-2012 at 03:51 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #196
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
I don't give a sh*t about your life.

slightly?

Georgia is Harvard compared to Alabama
 5 years ago '09        #197
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 titanreese said:
says the Alabama d!ckrider who attends troy university where a functional retard can get in easy.

That's the one of the biggest piece of sh*t universities in the south. Why don't u rep Troy on this board

oh that's right bc your a bandwagon f*ggot
 5 years ago '09        #198
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Yeah he hates Bama and Tuscaloosa, lives in another state but claims he has been there more than me and knows more about it. GTFOH

This n*gga will use anything to try and discredit the next man. Stop the bullsh*t c*ntkidd!!
U don't go anywhere. U stay making threads on this board for your Alabama games. Everytime I check this sh*t after games I see ur posts everywhere. Stop lying.

pathetic.
 5 years ago '06        #199
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8763 8763
but cut kidd i love you.. accept me for who i am.
 5 years ago '06        #200
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
says the Alabama d!ckrider who attends troy university where a functional retard can get in easy.

That's the one of the biggest piece of sh*t universities in the south. Why don't u rep Troy on this board

oh that's right bc your a bandwagon f*ggot

[video - click to view]

Those farts smell good c*ntkidd?....You think I give a sh*t what you think about anything Ive been Alabama fan since birth bi*ch. Your so damn jealous, you will say anything to make yourself feel better. Well atleast you always got the Georgia Tech game

So I take it b/c your not part of the Atlanta Falcons Organization, In your eyes you must be a bandwagon f*ggot for them

Last edited by titanreese; 09-18-2012 at 01:55 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy