Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
32 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
space
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 1832 1832
 circleofpurple said:
Even during the rich rod years at mich there was more people in our bathrooms than this!!!

fu*k Rich Rod
 5 years ago '05        #62
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,051 | Props total: 645 645
they seriously need to close out the upper deck, against sh*t teams, even a great canes team still would not pack that house

go look back at our 2001 year highlights, one game in particular against rutgers the entire uppper bowl at the ob was empty, but the lower bowl was packed tho

also season tickets are pretty reasonably priced, dunnno how it is at other school, but is there a donation requirement, most of miami fans didnt even attend the university , and majority of all the sections on the stadium, there is a donation requirement inorder to purchase that seat, which drives up the price

being the campus is on coral gables, there will never be an on campus site, which is was this team needs imo, the school has to shuttle students on a bus to get them to attend the game, otherwise they wouldnt even go, but the city of coral gables with all there regulations would never allow for it, and no foreseeable option stadium wise if they wanted to leave dolphins stadium

im pretty diehard as they come, ill go to any fu*king game dont matter, hell i went to the bethune cookman game last yr, but this yr, new job new work scheudle that sometimes requires me to work saturdays, i cant just switch with someone to cover for me while i go to the game like at my old job
 5 years ago '05        #63
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Really though nobody goes to the Bethune Cookman/FAMU games when we play them here, but yeah, we do suck and we are done as a football program. - Keith Clark
 5 years ago '05        #64
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 67 67
heres one from the 2nd quarter

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #65
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 MATIX said:

[pic - click to view]

sh*t is sad

i was watching

i knew after losing to kansas state no one was gonna show up, weve had some pretty sh*tty crowds but this was the worst one at dolphins stadium to date

im scared what kinda crowd shows up for the fsu, i know um fans will go but fsu fielding a top 5 team

would not suprise me one bit if they outnumber us, ima still go tho, fu*k that even if we lose every single game leading up to
 5 years ago '04        #66
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Deeangoe said:
sh*t is sad

i was watching

i knew after losing to kansas state no one was gonna show up, weve had some pretty sh*tty crowds but this was the worst one at dolphins stadium to date

im scared what kinda crowd shows up for the fsu, i know um fans will go but fsu fielding a top 5 team

would not suprise me one bit if they outnumber us, ima still go tho, fu*k that even if we lose every single game leading up to
no doubt they'll outnumber us.

Top 5 team, huge alumnus base in south florida, we're a dead program, fans are expecting the worst from this point on.

Or who fu*kin knows maybe O'nofrio actually runs a defensive scheme fit for this team and we may have a mid-2000s fsu-miami game on our hands. Maybe VT, McGee, and the other bums that play on defense that Shannon recruited go hard for one last hurray.

Only things that can make me happy this season:

1. Lose to fsu and notre dame (which will happen) but run the table and win the coastal.
2. Derail fsu's little dream season as well as notre dame's. I could care less if we lose every game after.
3. Duke doesn't get injured and becomes a first team AA.
4. Go undefeated (yeah right)
5. Morris gets benched, we go with Big c*ck Ryan Williams and we get memories of the last #11 we had

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 09-16-2012 at 02:35 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #67
moth818 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,010 | Props total: 2753 2753
 5 years ago '04        #68
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
I mean..how is this news ? sh*t has been like this since the 90's. We just now have a bigger stadium that makes it look worse.
 5 years ago '08        #69
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,005 | Props total: 1758 1758
 MATIX said:

[pic - click to view]

shoulda rented a high school stadium and used the savings to pay for your boosters to keep their mouths shut lol

seriously though miami fans...no reason to hate fsu. at least we were never scared to play you when you were elite. didnt try to block you from gettin in the acc either. you know it took an act of congress to force the gates to play FSU?!?! thats how scared they were.
 5 years ago '09        #70
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,898 | Props total: 14002 14002
 C.R.I.P. said:
I mean..how is this news ? sh*t has been like this since the 90's. We just now have a bigger stadium that makes it look worse.
Since when is 75,000 a bigger stadium? Lmao
 5 years ago '06        #71
richardgil 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 87 87
 TWINSFAN said:
sh*t happens all the time. shut your stupid a.ss phaggot face. like you know anything about anything.
Don't be mad at me because you bump you own threads. I understand I might have hurt your e-cred by pointing it out, but is it necessary to say I don't know anything about anything.
Queer.
 5 years ago '04        #72
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 circleofpurple said:
Since when is 75,000 a bigger stadium? Lmao
that box looks like it still has empty seats when full. Anyone who has been to that stadium can tell you that.
 5 years ago '05        #73
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 67 67
 DRACO said:
attendance sucks because its outside ... why you think the Heat games stay packed? they got A/C .... but yes miami is DONE!
holy sh*t your a fu*king moron
 5 years ago '06        #74
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,602 | Props total: 8800 8800
 MATIX said:
holy sh*t your a fu*king moron
n*gga said its too hot in maimi..

n*gga really? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

weather doesn't matter to football.

bills fans sit in the stands with fu*king bed sheets and eskimo gear in the snow.

idk what heat you talking about gator games stay full
 5 years ago '04        #75
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 44wade said:
stadium is about 20 miles from campus.

but thats sad though regardless.
that's kinda deep....w/many college students partying friday nights + waking up late + cost of gas why go see the game live
 5 years ago '05        #76
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 goke11429 said:
that's kinda deep....w/many college students partying friday nights + waking up late + cost of gas why go see the game live
the majority of them dont even drive, cuz they go with the intention of getting beyond fu*ked up

the school has to rent shuttle buses to get the kids there, otherwise the student section would be non existant

the student section is usually the only section at games where its packed and not a seat open, and not scattered around throughout the whole stadium like the rest
 5 years ago '04        #77
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,452 | Props total: 1239 1239
 regularjoe said:
...except for Heat fans, because they've always been supportive, for years, and years....
I wish i could say this is true but it's not

Miami is not a city where the people live and die with their teams.

it's just not

It's sad but it is what it is
 5 years ago '04        #78
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,452 | Props total: 1239 1239
 DRACO said:
attendance sucks because its outside ... why you think the Heat games stay packed? they got A/C .... but yes miami is DONE!
this argument holds no weight at all.

Miami isn't the only place where it's hot.

Plenty of teams sell out and their fans sit out in the burning heat and sweat out all 3 hours.

People in Miami/South Florida just don't care enough to do so

That's all there is to it
 5 years ago '07        #79
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
$836 | Props total: 104 104
I really don't understand why they didn't build the marlins stadium so that it could accomodate football games. No one down here wants to drive to sunlife, it's a 20 to 30 min drive and is a run down piece of sh*t

By the way, UF alumni here; you'd never catch Ben Hill Griffin Stadium looking like that ever .....

Last edited by brand name; 09-16-2012 at 05:34 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #80
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22219 22219
 TattooedMPsz said:
Enjoying florida life like we all do down here miami is garbo we know this
who actually likes living in miami. that place is for vacations and retired people.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy