Sep 15 - Michele Bachmann Just Posted This On Her Facebook With The Caption "I Miss Reagan"

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
1neDeep 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,860 | Props total: 1603 1603
 ImAMonster said:
Obama also promised to get all troops out of there within a month and said he was anti-violence and anti-war...Whatya gotta say? Keep defending his lies...Keep defending him and what he stands for...I swear y'all can't see through that man's skin color to see what's really going on...Blinded by everything cause he's one of "you" lol
Just like your dumb a.ss supported the villiage idiot Bush for all of those years he drove this country off a fu*king cliff.. I swear, yall crackers are just afraid cause the President doesnt look like you anymore.. we can entertain, we can be governors, mayors, etc, but we cannot be the leader of this country cause we don't look like you? GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE!! Obama is 100x the President bush was... dont hate cracker cause he's black.. yall could give a fu*k when the dumbest motherfu*ker in the WORLD not only the US.. THE WORLD.. LET ME SLOW IT DOWN FOR YOUR DUMBASS.. W.O.R.L.D. running the country... WHY? WHY was Bush OK... cause he is a redneck, cracker a.ssed cracker..
 5 years ago '04        #62
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,601 | Props total: 4053 4053
 MosDefinition said:
first when did he ever say hed get all the troops out in a month. The fact that you had to make sh*t up to make a point completely invalidates any point you tried to make

second when it comes to national security candidates for office are not privy to the information the president has (and before you come back with that anti war sh*t im not anti war so what hes doing with drone attacks doesnt bother me at all)
Excellent points !!! People need to realize a couple things . Dont take everything so personal the president can NOT flip a switch to get all the "promises" accomplished . He has to go through a process and that process always involves the other party recently it seems to me the other party always votes the other way , because there way is better no matter what the issue is . There is no common ground . How there is no report card for elected officials baffles me .
 5 years ago '10        #63
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 Jacc Blacc said:
sukk a dikk

democrats are running this country into the ground, they are allowing Muslims to k!ll Americans and then during the Democratic convention they have a moment of silence for muslims
Incorrect. The Federal Reserve is running this country into the ground. They control the money supply and soon (if not already) the political system.
 5 years ago '06        #64
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 dlettern said:
The war in Iraq is over as promised, he k!lled Khadafi and Bin Laden to increase peace and spark the Arab Spring, and passed his Healthcare reform as promised. Which lie did I miss here? Please enlighten me
The CIA......I mean Bradley Manning did that
 5 years ago '07        #65
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19963 19963
 TWINSFAN said:
I'm embarrassed she is from my district. I did not vote for her needless to say.
Make sure you vote her out in Nov lol. I think her challenger is in striking distance now in the polls.
 5 years ago '05        #66
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 dlettern said:
The war in Iraq is over as promised, he k!lled Khadafi and Bin Laden to increase peace and spark the Arab Spring, and passed his Healthcare reform as promised. Which lie did I miss here? Please enlighten me
I'm not a right winger, but you're gonna give Obama credit for sparking the Arab Spring? Get the fu*k outta here.
 5 years ago '04        #67
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6615 6615
 Kadillac87 said:
I miss when women weren't allowed out of the kitchen
 09-17-2012, 12:08 AM         #68
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1neDeep said:
Just like your dumb a.ss supported the villiage idiot Bush for all of those years he drove this country off a fu*king cliff.. I swear, yall crackers are just afraid cause the President doesnt look like you anymore.. we can entertain, we can be governors, mayors, etc, but we cannot be the leader of this country cause we don't look like you? GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE!! Obama is 100x the President bush was... dont hate cracker cause he's black.. yall could give a fu*k when the dumbest motherfu*ker in the WORLD not only the US.. THE WORLD.. LET ME SLOW IT DOWN FOR YOUR DUMBASS.. W.O.R.L.D. running the country... WHY? WHY was Bush OK... cause he is a redneck, cracker a.ssed cracker..
All Obama has done is worsen policies Bush started. Neither are good candidates.

Has nothing to do with look..

Also whoever was saying "Obamacare" was a great thing done by Obama; the mandate was already passed federally before his version. Some of y'all just didn't pay attention.. The parts the republicans are complaining about were provisions by Obama. All he generally did before his provisions is sign it after it passed congress.

5 years ago '04        #69
1neDeep 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,860 | Props total: 1603 1603
 StatisticZ said:
All Obama has done is worsen policies Bush started. Neither are good candidates.

Has nothing to do with look..

Also whoever was saying "Obamacare" was a great thing done by Obama; the mandate was already passed federally before his version. Some of y'all just didn't pay attention.. The parts the republicans are complaining about were provisions by Obama. All he generally did before his provisions is sign it after it passed congress.

you have a vote... go ahead, vote for Romney in Nov... his billionaire a.ss dont care about you, or anyone else... so, as you point out what Obama has "done", and I point out what Bush has done, what do you see as a better alternative?
 5 years ago '11        #70
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
After reading four pages of comments it's safe to say Michelle Bachman is trolling Boxden. I just know people can't be this fu*king dumb. Never seen so much hate for one President. Y'all want him to Nuke Libya? For what? He is going to k!ll those responsible why start mass murdering the innocent people of Libya? Not everyone in Libya was protesting. Smh one hand y'all complain we k!ll too many people then on the other hand y'all want him to k!ll millions
 09-17-2012, 12:39 AM         #71
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1neDeep said:
you have a vote... go ahead, vote for Romney in Nov... his billionaire a.ss dont care about you, or anyone else... so, as you point out what Obama has "done", and I point out what Bush has done, what do you see as a better alternative?

These crackers are loyal man.....Thats something I learned when I was a AMERICAN and all about EQUALITY. Now that Obamas been in office im really starting to see who the ENEMY IS. But us azz kissing **** watermelon eating wit chicken on the side and a big ol glass of kool aid to quench our thirst NICCAZ still love and wanna get along with the CAUCASIANS. The question is do they wanna get along with us ???

Bet a rack he says Bush for mind-blowing reasons or says neither to avoid an obvious "PICK THE BLACK GUY AT LEAST HE CARES "SOMEWHAT" ABOUT YOU, question.

I betchu.
 5 years ago '11        #72
outlaw0immortal 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,192 | Props total: 92 92
 ManWithoutFear! said:
"Wish I could bring Pun back

bi*ch RUN THAT!!

bi*ch RUN THAT!!

bi*ch RUN THAT!!"
AAAAAAANNNTTTEEEE UUUUPPP!!!

09-17-2012, 01:26 AM         #73
KlepDizzyPP05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Obama also promised to get all troops out of there within a month and said he was anti-violence and anti-war...Whatya gotta say? Keep defending his lies...Keep defending him and what he stands for...I swear y'all can't see through that man's skin color to see what's really going on...Blinded by everything cause he's one of "you" lol

I don't think many people can REALLY see what's going on unfortunately.

5 years ago '06        #74
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,471 | Props total: 14750 14750
 whyarguewithgod said:

These crackers are loyal man.....Thats something I learned when I was a AMERICAN and all about EQUALITY. Now that Obamas been in office im really starting to see who the ENEMY IS. But us azz kissing **** watermelon eating wit chicken on the side and a big ol glass of kool aid to quench our thirst NICCAZ still love and wanna get along with the CAUCASIANS. The question is do they wanna get along with us ???

Bet a rack he says Bush for mind-blowing reasons or says neither to avoid an obvious "PICK THE BLACK GUY AT LEAST HE CARES "SOMEWHAT" ABOUT YOU, question.

I betchu.
I wanna get along with other black folks but def. not people like you. You're equally as racist as these hillbilly republicans.
 09-17-2012, 01:55 AM         #75
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
 09-17-2012, 01:57 AM         #76
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
this.......................

and let me use this as a platform to say fu*k Reagan and anybody that ever supported him and if I could Id be on my way to literally sh*t in his casket...........Rest In p!ss you pedophile f*ggot

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #77
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 1002 1002
 ImAMonster said:
LIES...

Obama promised to have Gitmo closed within a month (which would have been stupid, and im glad he didnt, btw) He's been okay with the war timelines, except for the recent afghan surge.

The fact that you believe the war machine can be demobilized in 30 days tells me you dont REALLY pay attention...

StatisticZ said:
Iraq didn't re-sign a full fledged US occupation treaty. Officially he played no part in k!lling Khadafi. Bin Laden has been dead.
Occupation by the US Army has ended, sir. Private contractors are still there, but they dont officially represent the US.

OFFICIALLY NATO k!lled Qaddafi, but off the record, the world knows it was US drone strikes that did the job...

StatisticZ said:

The Affordable Care Act was drawn up, passed, and signed by the Obama administration, and the presiding Congress. The mandate is a part of ACA and had nothing to do with the Bush administration. Bush did talk about healthcare reform, but none of his plans ever mentioned a mandate.

I did a LITTLE research and couldnt find any info to verify your claim. If you have said info, please share...
 5 years ago '05        #78
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
 Kadillac87 said:
 5 years ago '05        #79
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 1002 1002
 BoiWonda said:
Seems like the people of Boxden don't watch the news or get their facts from credible sources.

No doubt in my mind Michelle Bachmann is an idiot, and Barack Obama is the lesser of two evils when it comes to the presidential candidates. But people don't know enough about politics to surround him with people who can and should support him. Obama isn't a soft a.ss President, he is logical. He's not going to risk the global backlash for nuking or crippling Libya. But something will be done.

I can't imagine what Romney would do considering he knows nothing about handling these kinds of situations. What I find most entertaining about listening to Romney is he isn't even supportive of all white people. He's supportive of the people who donate to his campaign and benefit from his policies. That is the only place his allegiance lies. But white people, the ignorant ones at least, blindly support him because he shares their skin color.

THIS!!!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #80
noverum 
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
I love how Democrats give Obama the credit for the Bin Laden a.ssassination, but blame George Bush for this:

[pic - click to view]

[Outstanding Federal Debt (red) versus GDP (army green) as of 3rd Quarter 2011]

Last edited by noverum; 09-17-2012 at 03:07 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago