Sep 15 - Michele Bachmann Just Posted This On Her Facebook With The Caption "I Miss Reagan"

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 illmatix said:
is BX really old enough to remember Reagan or are ya'll just talkin out your a.ss with sh*t you've been fed that fits your own political agenda?
You do know that people can research things, right?
 09-16-2012, 07:21 PM         #42
KYP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wanna hear Jacc Blacc rationalize why he's voting for Romney.
 5 years ago '06        #43
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14775 14775
 illmatix said:
is BX really old enough to remember Reagan or are ya'll just talkin out your a.ss with sh*t you've been fed that fits your own political agenda?
facts k!ll republicans huh? its not hard to look sh*t up bruh if u dont just listen to Fox News says and take it as gospel...
 5 years ago '04        #44
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 578 578
Republican's speak of Reagan as if he was the second coming of white Jesus.
 5 years ago '11        #45
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1232 1232
fuc regan
fuc michelle b
and if u dow with them
then fuc u 2
 5 years ago '11        #46
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Vancouver said:
You act like there isn't millions of men in America who agree with this. Retarded comment on your part.
Catching feelings. Must be a woman. I apologize madame.
 5 years ago '12        #47
West1 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 173 173
:justs top: WTF is she talking about?? who apologized... she not dumb... she just has bad luck when it comes to thinking
 5 years ago '04        #48
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 686 686
F*ck Ronald Reagan and anybody who love em
 5 years ago '09        #49
broster55 
space
space
space
$410 | Props total: 1 1
Dang it, why my state??? why??
 09-16-2012, 08:14 PM         #50
boxden7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Obama also promised to get all troops out of there within a month and said he was anti-violence and anti-war...Whatya gotta say? Keep defending his lies...Keep defending him and what he stands for...I swear y'all can't see through that man's skin color to see what's really going on...Blinded by everything cause he's one of "you" lol
Last I checked, the President was/is a PUPPET. Just like all "actors" that have occupied that position. This country is NOT the same GREAT NATION it once was. Instead of "pointing fingers" we should all look at ourselves and make sure that we are doing our CIVIL DUTIES. Last I checked the US CONSTITUTION is still the LAW OF THE LAND; it clearly states that THE GOVERNMENT EXIST WITHIN THE HANDS OF THE PEOPLE. That said, if you don't like what's going on with this country, IT IS YOUR FAULT. Looking for a SCAPEGOAT won't do it either. Less time WHINING on BX+MORE TIME TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF= YOU FEELING BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF & YOUR COUNTRY.
 5 years ago '10        #51
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 ImAMonster said:
Obama also promised to get all troops out of there within a month and said he was anti-violence and anti-war...Whatya gotta say? Keep defending his lies...Keep defending him and what he stands for...I swear y'all can't see through that man's skin color to see what's really going on...Blinded by everything cause he's one of "you" lol
You stupid child, his skin color is the reason people cant get past him neither. He's been taking sh*t even before he took the seat.

Stop posting on this forum
 09-16-2012, 08:37 PM         #52
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This threads funny as hell.....

We got complete dumbazzes playing "Make up the Facts" with this bullshyt azz "Hail Reagan" agenda. Since when has this shytstain been relevant ??? Com'on whitey.

Then you got your "We love every president besides Obama but not because he's black but because republicans and democrats are BAD" crowd.

STFU......
 5 years ago '07        #53
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
sh*tTTTT If these dumb a.sses knew their history they would remember when we were setting up our country and John Adams was in France getting money and allies for our war against Britten the North African Muslim states of the Barbary Coast (The equivalent of Somali Pirates with a sophisticated network of cooperation) we had to pay them a TON of money every year to keep them from fu*king with American Flag Boats and even then they would still rob us.

5 years ago '07        #54
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20019 20019
 JohnDoe said:
sh*tTTTT If these dumb a.sses knew their history they would remember when we were setting up our country and John Adams was in France getting money and allies for our war against Britten the North African Muslim states of the Barbary Coast (The equivalent of Somali Pirates with a sophisticated network of cooperation) we had to pay them a TON of money every year to keep them from fu*king with American Flag Boats and even then they would still rob us.

Michele Bachmann, know her history?
 09-16-2012, 08:55 PM         #55
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why wont this ho go away
 09-16-2012, 09:13 PM         #56
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
The war in Iraq is over as promised, he k!lled Khadafi and Bin Laden to increase peace and spark the Arab Spring, and passed his Healthcare reform as promised. Which lie did I miss here? Please enlighten me
 09-16-2012, 09:14 PM         #57
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Legit.
 09-16-2012, 09:16 PM         #58
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
The war in Iraq is over as promised, he k!lled Khadafi and Bin Laden to increase peace and spark the Arab Spring, and passed his Healthcare reform as promised. Which lie did I miss here? Please enlighten me
Iraq didn't re-sign a full fledged US occupation treaty. Officially he played no part in k!lling Khadafi. Bin Laden has been dead.
 5 years ago '06        #59
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18878 18878
she's a complete psycho...
 5 years ago '07        #60
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
I'm embarrassed she is from my district. I did not vote for her needless to say.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy