Dwyane Wade's Ex-Wife Alleges The NBA Star Abused Her While Pregnant [9.15.2012]

most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
815 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
i actually wouldnt be surprised..
 5 years ago '07        #42
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13103 13103
"He picked me up and held me over his head literally in mid-air and threw me down in our bathroom . We had an ottoman in the bathroom and he slammed me down so hard that when my back hit the ottoman it broke into four pieces and my back and head hit the concrete, the marble floor, excuse me, in the bathroom," the woman alleged.

"After that I got up and immediately went -- there's a cordless phone in the bathroom, I immediately went to that phone and I was crying, I was hysterical, I went to go call the police. At that point more hell broke lose because I suppose he was in fear of being exposed because I certainly was going to call the police."

Instead, Wade allegedly broke the telephone, according to Siohvaughn's account of the story.

"I picked up the cordless phone, he snatched it out of my hand and he threw the cordless phone against my body so hard that the phone literally broke into pieces," she said.

all that shine he's getting for being a great father on his book tour got her blood boiling

same bi*ch that said he gave her an STD on his birthday just to fu*k up his night then withdrew the claim the next day cuz his lawyers were about to fu*k her up

same bi*ch that must be the first woman in history crazy enough to lose custody of her kids to a professional athlete because the judge thought the bi*ch was a psychopath and compulsive liar

same bi*ch that got arrested like 3 months ago for trying to kidnap her kids so they couldn't see him on father's day and one of the kids said her friend was hitting him

i bet he lifts gabby in the air and smashes her to pieces too
 5 years ago '11        #43
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,264 | Props total: 17717 17717
 joshdogg26 said:

all that shine he's getting for being a great father on his book tour got her blood boiling

same bi*ch that said he gave her an STD on his birthday just to fu*k up his night then withdrew the claim the next day cuz his lawyers were about to fu*k her up

same bi*ch that must be the first woman in history crazy enough to lose custody of her kids to a professional athlete because the judge thought the bi*ch was a psychopath and compulsive liar

same bi*ch that got arrested like 3 months ago for trying to kidnap her kids so they couldn't see him on father's day and one of the kids said her friend was hitting him

i bet he lifts gabby in the air and smashes her to pieces too
with them pink and tight a.ss pants he be wearing? I think Gabby be lifting him
 5 years ago '07        #44
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
It's already well known Wades a fu*kin cheater, I don't live in his house nor was I there, I cant say if he hit the woman or not. But if he aint denying the claims in the next few days....
you won't hear him say anything because he always takes the high road and doesn't trash talk his wife because he cares more about his kids. she's already made all of these claims in court and he's testified against them and everything he said held up in a court of law. no need to give her any more shine and bring himself negative attention by getting into a war of words, that's what she wants. this woman is batsh*t crazy. i don't expect you to have followed his custody battle, but if you're interested, here's a source:

Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade testified in Cook County Circuit Court Friday that he's not the gun-toting, drug-using, wife-beating child abuser with s3xually transmitted diseases that his ex-wife portrayed him to be in divorce court documents.

Wade, who is seeking sole custody of his two sons, said he resisted the urge to lash out when those allegations first made headlines, and was glad to have the chance to set the record straight.

"The biggest thing is to let your voice be heard, let your story be heard. A lot of things have been said about me . . . but at the end of the day my concern is for my kids," Wade said during a break in his testimony Friday. "It should all be about the kids."

Wade testified that he has never had a s3xually transmitted disease, an allegation his wife made but later withdrew in court papers. Wade said he is tested for STDs as part of his annual NBA physical. He testified that he has never been diagnosed with or treated for any STDs.

"The biggest thing is to make sure that when something comes out about you that is false that you prove it's not true," Wade said. "It was never true."

Wade's attorney James Pritikin questioned Wade about the wide-ranging allegations that the NBA star's wife, Siohvaughn Wade, made in filings -- including claims that Wade had manhandled her in the bathroom of a home they previously shared.

Wade testified that he was the victim of domestic violence that day, saying his ex-wife attacked him and threw "something marble" at him. During that altercation, Wade testified he grabbed his ex-wife to subdue her, but she continued to attack him, swinging so wildly that she punched herself and got a bloody lip. Wade testified that he never struck her, contrary to his ex-wife's claims in court filings. Wade also denied abandoning his now ex-wife and children, verbally abusing them and endangering the boys' lives, as his ex-wife claimed in court papers.

[pic - click to view]

and if she had any credibility left, there was the incident a few months back...

Siohvaugn Funches-Wade was arrested on June 16 for allegedly refusing to return their children to Wade’s sister. Funches-Wade was supposed to meet Wade’s sister at the airport with the children so that they could spend Father’s Day with their dad. They did not show up at the airport.

As a result, a judge ruled that she’ll have to travel to Florida to see their two sons, who are 5 and 10 years old. The judge also forbid her from talking about the incident with her children.

Wade won sole custody of the children in a long court battle in 2011 and Funches-Wade has awarded visitation rights. Wade’s lawyers filed an emergency motion to revoke Funches-Wade’s visitation in June after the children weren’t returned as previously arranged.

The sheriff’s department arrived at Funches-Wade’s house and she allegedly resisted arrest and was charged with two counts of attempted child abduction, two counts of unlawful visitation interference and one count of resisting arrest.

After the last incident, Funches-Wade’s own lawyers moved to withdraw from representing her.

[pic - click to view]

her own lawyers dumped her because she was impossible to defend
 5 years ago '12        #45
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,181 | Props total: 11482 11482
no way best 2 guard in the game beats his women.
 5 years ago '05        #46
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,389 | Props total: 8065 8065
 ThePainkiller said:
Tattooed in this bi*ch full force.
somebody noticed in this bi*ch
[pic - click to view]

09-15-2012, 09:44 PM         #47
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"He picked me up and held me over his head literally in mid-air and threw me down in our bathroom"

Team Witness, we body slam hoes
 5 years ago '07        #48
space
space
just went to barnes & noble and copped his book. probably not the effect she was hoping for.
shooting god >>>>

5 years ago '04        #49
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
"Real Talk With Kietta"

What kind of public access bullsh*t is that show?
 5 years ago '11        #50
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
at the hate of the heat being so high that some of you are believing wades crazy ex or saying "i wouldn't be surprised." You know how i know it isn't true?

Did she bring it up when they were in the custody battle? No. Has she been arrested multiple times, while wade's record is clean? Yes. Is she a female who lost a custody battle, which raises a major red flag right there? Yes. Has she been known to lie about Wade? Yes.

Lastly, have TWELVE lawyers quit her divorce hearing, something extremely suspicious considering the possible payoff because of the amount in wade's bank account? Yes.
 5 years ago '11        #51
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
This bi*ch just wont stop.....
 09-15-2012, 11:13 PM         #52
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
at the hate of the heat being so high that some of you are believing wades crazy ex or saying "i wouldn't be surprised." You know how i know it isn't true?

Did she bring it up when they were in the custody battle? No. Has she been arrested multiple times, while wade's record is clean? Yes. Is she a female who lost a custody battle, which raises a major red flag right there? Yes. Has she been known to lie about Wade? Yes.

Lastly, have TWELVE lawyers quit her divorce hearing, something extremely suspicious considering the possible payoff because of the amount in wade's bank account? Yes.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #53
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,026 | Props total: 2973 2973
she was probably talking wreckless and he had to strong arm his hoe. more men need to do it
 09-15-2012, 11:18 PM         #54
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not Kobe fan.... but all of you Kobe haters (josh, dildos, etc) always call Kobe a rapist and a snitch through some hearsay.... but your idol is a woman beater not a good look
 5 years ago '07        #55
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
This crazy bi*ch is lying again
 5 years ago '12        #56
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
 44wade said:
no way best 2 guard in the game beats his women.
Nope, he just cheats on her with an ugly bi*ch in Colorado, while fu*king hoes in London while winning another gold medal, and can be one of the most hated athletes but still out there winning championships past his prime. 5 rings $30 Mill

That's my Shooting God!
 5 years ago '12        #57
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 joshdogg26 said:
you won't hear him say anything because he always takes the high road and doesn't trash talk his wife because he cares more about his kids. she's already made all of these claims in court and he's testified against them and everything he said held up in a court of law. no need to give her any more shine and bring himself negative attention by getting into a war of words, that's what she wants. this woman is batsh*t crazy. i don't expect you to have followed his custody battle, but if you're interested, here's a source:

Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade testified in Cook County Circuit Court Friday that he's not the gun-toting, drug-using, wife-beating child abuser with s3xually transmitted diseases that his ex-wife portrayed him to be in divorce court documents.

Wade, who is seeking sole custody of his two sons, said he resisted the urge to lash out when those allegations first made headlines, and was glad to have the chance to set the record straight.

"The biggest thing is to let your voice be heard, let your story be heard. A lot of things have been said about me . . . but at the end of the day my concern is for my kids," Wade said during a break in his testimony Friday. "It should all be about the kids."

Wade testified that he has never had a s3xually transmitted disease, an allegation his wife made but later withdrew in court papers. Wade said he is tested for STDs as part of his annual NBA physical. He testified that he has never been diagnosed with or treated for any STDs.

"The biggest thing is to make sure that when something comes out about you that is false that you prove it's not true," Wade said. "It was never true."

Wade's attorney James Pritikin questioned Wade about the wide-ranging allegations that the NBA star's wife, Siohvaughn Wade, made in filings -- including claims that Wade had manhandled her in the bathroom of a home they previously shared.

Wade testified that he was the victim of domestic violence that day, saying his ex-wife attacked him and threw "something marble" at him. During that altercation, Wade testified he grabbed his ex-wife to subdue her, but she continued to attack him, swinging so wildly that she punched herself and got a bloody lip. Wade testified that he never struck her, contrary to his ex-wife's claims in court filings. Wade also denied abandoning his now ex-wife and children, verbally abusing them and endangering the boys' lives, as his ex-wife claimed in court papers.

[pic - click to view]

and if she had any credibility left, there was the incident a few months back...

Siohvaugn Funches-Wade was arrested on June 16 for allegedly refusing to return their children to Wade’s sister. Funches-Wade was supposed to meet Wade’s sister at the airport with the children so that they could spend Father’s Day with their dad. They did not show up at the airport.

As a result, a judge ruled that she’ll have to travel to Florida to see their two sons, who are 5 and 10 years old. The judge also forbid her from talking about the incident with her children.

Wade won sole custody of the children in a long court battle in 2011 and Funches-Wade has awarded visitation rights. Wade’s lawyers filed an emergency motion to revoke Funches-Wade’s visitation in June after the children weren’t returned as previously arranged.

The sheriff’s department arrived at Funches-Wade’s house and she allegedly resisted arrest and was charged with two counts of attempted child abduction, two counts of unlawful visitation interference and one count of resisting arrest.

After the last incident, Funches-Wade’s own lawyers moved to withdraw from representing her.

[pic - click to view]

her own lawyers dumped her because she was impossible to defend
lmaooooooo. And lawyers will defend fu*king murders knowing they are guilty....she must be a horrible woman
 5 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 Megamind said:
I'm not Kobe fan.... but all of you Kobe haters (josh, dildos, etc) always call Kobe a rapist and a snitch through some hearsay.... but your idol is a woman beater not a good look
wade's ex-wife had all claims against him dropped in court because she was lying. kobe settled because he couldn't prove her wrong .

Boo The Fool said:
lmaooooooo. And lawyers will defend fu*king murders knowing they are guilty....she must be a horrible woman
she's gone through literally dozens of lawyers. 10+ in the divorce case alone, more during the custody battle, and more during all the sh*t she's pulling now. she was arrested during the custody battle for failing to appear at a mandatory hearing and was arrested again this year for trying to kidnap the kids so they couldn't be with him on father's day.

these lawyers spend 2 weeks with her and are like "fu*k this sh*t "
shooting god did a 5 year bid

even when he was at marquette, she would randomly put bandages on her face for attention so people would ask if he hit her, and she cussed out tom crean for advising him to stay another year because she wanted her meal ticket .
 5 years ago '10        #59
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
fu*k this ugly a.ss hoe -Keith Clark
 5 years ago '05        #60
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 TattooedMPsz said:
and we know its true because she said it? Two sides to every story just because she said some wild sh*t does it mean its true?
Sooo...jus because a white bi*ch says shes r*ped instead of willingly giving up the pus*y, she's telling the truth?

The logic to dismiss this, is the same logic to dismiss kobe's claim his case was consensual s3x...

Love yall hypocrisy
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy