Dwyane Wade's Ex-Wife Alleges The NBA Star Abused Her While Pregnant [9.15.2012]

most viewed right now
Video inside Taxstone & Ebro Want You To Know...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Cardi B Gets Her Booty Eaten On Stage By Lucky Dude
93 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Waka On Gucci Being Released "Nigga I Know He Free"
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim K's Legs... Pfffffff.
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #1
5745 pageviews
79 comments

SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,575 | Props total: 107 107
Dwyane Wade's Ex-Wife Alleges The NBA Star Abused Her While Pregnant [9.15.2012]

Dwyane Wade may be coming off of the heels of winning an NBA championship, but his ex-wife Siohvaughn Wade is alleging that the man who she began dating at 15 years old abused her while she was pregnant with their child.

Siohvaughn recently spoke on "Real Talk With Kietta" in her hometown of Chicago, Ill., where she spoke about offering her ex-husband a place to escape his abusive past at 16 years old.

However, after she suspected that he was not being faithful to her, Siohvaghn alleged that Wade turned violent.

"I was pregnant with Zion. Shortly before being hospitalized I was in Florida and I woke up in the middle of the night because I was sick, obviously with the pregnancy," Siohvaughn said in the in-depth interview. "I noticed that Mr. Wade wasn't in the house. I was calling him and calling him because it was probably like, two or three o' clock in the morning and we went to bed together which means he must have gotten up out of the bed and just left in the middle of the night without telling me."

The former wife of the NBA star said that after looking for him and calling his phone, Wade returned to their home.

"He finally got back several hours later, it was well into the next day and I was very upset. I was asking where was he and why he [would] just leave without saying anything," she said.

"His response was at first to be verbally abusive. He was cursing, he was calling me names, he was telling me to shut the 'f' up.[...]"

However, the former Mrs. Wade said things took a violent turn shortly after.

"He picked me up and held me over his head literally in mid-air and threw me down in our bathroom image. We had an ottoman in the bathroom and he slammed me down so hard that when my back hit the ottoman it broke into four pieces and my back and head hit the concrete, the marble floor, excuse me, in the bathroom," the woman alleged.

"After that I got up and immediately went -- there's a cordless phone in the bathroom, I immediately went to that phone and I was crying, I was hysterical, I went to go call the police. At that point more hell broke lose because I suppose he was in fear of being exposed because I certainly was going to call the police."

Instead, Wade allegedly broke the telephone, according to Siohvaughn's account of the story.

"I picked up the cordless phone, he snatched it out of my hand and he threw the cordless phone against my body so hard that the phone literally broke into pieces," she said.

Despite, Siohvaughn's story, Wade won full custody of their two children in 2011 image. In a piece that he wrote for BusinessWeek recently, he said that he didn't believe in speaking negatively about his ex-wife in court.

"I went in hoping the judge would see what was best for the kids. I didn't go in there knockin' their mother and saying, She's a terrible mother," he said. "I just said, At this time I believe that what's best for our kids is for them to be living under my roof."

The basketball said more than all of the drama, his two sons are the most important thing to him.

"The rest of it came in what she threw at me. I stuck to my principles of what I believe is the most important," Wade said in the BusinessWeek report. "And it was those two kids. My divorce went on for about four years, and my custody battle went on for three. Something dramatic needs to happen for some guys to say, 'I need to stop this.' My divorce was that moment for me."

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Dwyane Wade's Ex-Wife Alleges NBA Star Abused Her While Pregnant

top in section
49 comments
top in sports
top in section
2 comments
top in wild'ish
top in section
45 comments
top in news

4 years ago '10        #2
quan3106 57 heat pts57
space
space
$6,401 | Props total: 238 238

[pic - click to view]

bi*ch is a proven liar...how pathetic do u have to be as a female to lose custody of ya kids...

4 years ago '09        #3
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$40,696 | Props total: 0 0
n*gga was wildn

4 years ago '04        #4
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,641 | Props total: 340 340
 quan3106 said:

[pic - click to view]

bi*ch is a proven liar...how pathetic do u have to be as a female to lose custody of ya kids...
same thing i was gonna say. its already well known you cant believe anything that she says. she salty cuz he took everything with him, including the kids

4 years ago '05        #5
TattooedMPsz 37 heat pts37
space
space
$20,652 | Props total: 564 564
wade is bruce banner the n*gga version

4 years ago '05        #6
Hold That 100 heat pts100
space
space
$32,730 | Props total: 1016 1016
Joshdogg come in here too defend your guy, after sh*tting on Rose for cheating on an SAT, while your favorite player was cheating on his wife and body slamming this bi*ch in a bathroom while she was pregnant with his child..

4 years ago '11        #7
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$22,655 | Props total: 2 2
Wouldnt surprise me he acts like a little kid with his temper at his job why not at home

fu*kin pus*y

4 years ago '05        #8
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
Joshdogg come in here too defend your guy, after sh*tting on Rose for cheating on an SAT, while your favorite player was cheating on his wife and body slamming this bi*ch in a bathroom while she was pregnant with his child..
yea but he got full custody of his two sons stop hating bi*ch go suck roses d!ck homo

4 years ago '05        #9
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
yea but he got full custody of his two sons stop hating bi*ch go suck roses d!ck homo
Since he has custody of his kids that means it's alright to beat on women and cheat on your wife right? That's your logic?

These same n*ggas sh*t on a player for being humble and saying all the right things, then we got a player who beat on his wife, cheats, sh*ts on kids on twitter who are his fans, yet this is the n*gga yall root for.. The world is backwards.

Last edited by Hold That; 09-15-2012 at 03:13 PM..

4 years ago '04        #10
Cheeze 496 heat pts496
space
space
$31,686 | Props total: 1 1
 quan3106 said:

[pic - click to view]

chctynig2804 said:
same thing i was gonna say. its already well known you cant believe anything that she says. she salty cuz he took everything with him, including the kids
These

4 years ago '11        #11
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
Prolly beat his sons when they clowned his a.ss for gettin blocked by Avery

4 years ago '05        #12
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
Since he has custody of his kids that means it's alright to beat on women and cheat on your wife right? That's your logic?
and we know its true because she said it? Two sides to every story just because she said some wild sh*t does it mean its true?

4 years ago '05        #13
space
space
 elvisfreshly said:
Prolly beat his sons when they clowned his a.ss for gettin blocked by Avery
and avery is gonna be a future all star also huh?

4 years ago '05        #14
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
and we know its true because she said it? Two sides to every story just because she said some wild sh*t does it mean its true?
It's already well known Wades a fu*kin cheater, I don't live in his house nor was I there, I cant say if he hit the woman or not. But if he aint denying the claims in the next few days....

4 years ago '11        #15
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
and avery is gonna be a future all star also huh?

Who knows

multiple DPOY for sure tho

4 years ago '06        #16
Armen87 122 heat pts122
space
space
$10,791 | Props total: 28 28
edit: nvm

4 years ago '05        #17
space
space
 Armen87 said:
edit: nvm
naw i caught that edit bi*ch pedophile they the same age high school sweethearts

4 years ago '05        #18
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
It's already well known Wades a fu*kin cheater, I don't live in his house nor was I there, I cant say if he hit the woman or not. But if he aint denying the claims in the next few days....
by who? Tmz

4 years ago '05        #19
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
by who? Tmz
the direct quotes from his ex wife. Obviously.

4 years ago '12        #20
dman 4901 33 heat pts33
space
space
$5,217 | Props total: 3606 3606
just to keep it 100 i could see it

wade be having those tantrums on the court an show no respect to the refs he even got at lebron grabbin him an yelling at him AN I AINT NEVER SEEN NOBODY YELL AT LEBRON.

an i always heard storys of dwade an roids/hgh just look
at the n*gga face his jawbone it like 3x the size it was when he was younger

you never know who beating they bi*ches but i wouldnt be surprised if
dwade did
now if it was ray allen,duncan,nash,dirk,gasol,durant
i might call bullsh*t but this

Home      

most viewed right now
Was Taxstone The Guy Troyave fought before shots were fired?
441 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Add Gucci Mane on snapchat: GuwopSnap
96 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Most 'Googled' Question from Each State
42 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj Takes Some Selfies :datnut:
127 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #BlackUnclesAtTheCookout
169 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boosie Explains Why Birdman, Lil Wayne, & Master P Left Louisiana
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Johnny Depp put them paws on Amber Heard
234 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Couple Alert! Young Dro/Joseline Hernandaz Welcome Gucci Mane Home..
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy