most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-15-2012, 09:48 PM         #101
ballin1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol you canucks arent aboot that life
 5 years ago '07        #102
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
X doesnt play that bubble bath type sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #103
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
DMX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

All his interviews are fu*ken classic
 09-15-2012, 09:52 PM         #104
Ednyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he right about everything he said, but cmon you cant tell me this dude aint smoking.
 5 years ago '05        #105
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5486 5486
 FoShizzle8 said:

so whats canada got to say now,also there was some mexican gang that was behe@ding people to.im sure thats more hardcore then a bunch of kids who drive around listening to to much rap music and think there gangstas

"On Friday, nine corpses were hanged from a bridge in the border city of Nuevo Laredo just hours before 14 bodies were dismembered and shoved into garbage bags and ice boxes. F"

oh and that link i posted is nsfw
Gang activity is sad and bleak. I didn't post those videos to act like it's cool that we have gang violence in Toronto, I just posted those vids to show that there is a gang problem in our city. Toronto is the 5th biggest city in North America. We have poverty, drugs and violence just like any other big city. My posts were related to DMX's ignorant comments.
 5 years ago '04        #106
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,236 | Props total: 3828 3828
It's just crazy to me to know this dude was at one time on an equal if not greater level of popularity than Jay-Z and to see that way that their lives are now at the opposite ends of the spectrum...
 5 years ago '05        #107
dameons 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 70 70
Drake suuuuuucks . He isnt even good at being a pop rapper ...Horrible artist and has NO vocal range at all.DMX is old and bitter , but correct at the same time !
 5 years ago '06        #108
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 damn_ryght said:
americans real proud of how ignorant and dumb they are than canadians
 09-15-2012, 10:02 PM         #109
Leroy Barnes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '11        #110
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
toronto for its size, is one of the worlds safest cities

that is something to be proud of
 5 years ago '04        #111
nwt 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 1 1
 FoShizzle8 said:
so i guess you never heard of who chief keef and gbe are

(there from chicago)

...and
 09-15-2012, 10:05 PM         #112
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love X, he the last real dude in the game
 09-15-2012, 10:11 PM         #113
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love x...dudes a living legend that just gives no fu*ks

we need more old heads like this..rappers now days are so soft and friendly with eachother...thank god for chris brown. realest n*gga in the game
 5 years ago '06        #114
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,875 | Props total: 25637 25637
x is telling the truth that's like if jada passes away and someone makes a jada album and don't include styles or sheek wtf?? Drake should have attempted to put missy x and timbo on it and if they declined so be it he tried to. This is just bullsh*t and i really hope someone sons drake... X on his worst day is >>>>>>>>>> then drake...

X kicked drugs and became a full blown alcoholic smfh x get help please man
 5 years ago '09        #115
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
dmx got robbed in regent park trying to buy crack years back.

so ironically, he's met gangsters from Toronto.

Also, gangsterism is nothing to glorify, but just this summer 19 people were shot in a single day at one bbq. So, whether DMX knows or not, we have gang problems like many places in North America do.
 5 years ago '05        #116
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 3093 3093
LOL X gon off the henny...I do agree with him I really hope drake reaches out to missy and timbo. X needs help, I think that have become very apparent.
 5 years ago '10        #117
frank23white 
space
space
$552 | Props total: 4 4
smh DMX gonna k!ll drake.
 5 years ago '04        #118
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 CIDF said:
dmx interviews > drake albums

Universal~Mind said:
Anyone who has half a brain needs to look at the real issue here...... DMX is a vocal person... How can you not see that all these interviews/journalists keep poking the same controversial topics at X to get ratings and sell views????? I can't even be mad at X.... No matter what you ask him, he's gonna give you a passionate answer..... Sway's the only respectable Hip Hop journalist/interviewer.... but that's because he's a true Hip Hop head and actually has respect for the Genre.....

look at the breakfast club.... them n*ggas was enticing X with topic jabs and trying to trick him into answering sh*t that X was himself censoring on certain levels... Yea it's their job but on some levels there's a line and lack of respect.... Like they just throwing this n*gga under the bus..... But yea X never gave a fu*k......
yea they exploit him however he takes advantage of all his outlets with his realness. x ain't gonna change...crack, jail...he's going to be him.

Cheesypoof said:
Damn, love X interviews, hes too real for the industry.

Hes saying what Timbaland and Missy Elliot are thinking. What the fu*k is Drake doing, tattooing a woman he has never met on his back and making an album with her music.

The uncle with the music label obviously just wants to get paid.

Theres one thing to show admiration and respect to a dead artist, the way J cole dead, and another to do this drake fu*kery.
i'm not buying it. might listen to it just to see what he did but the dude is disrespecting her by doing that and how can you not have missy and timbaland basically producing the whole thing???? this n*gga is lame....

ozmosis said:
Are you kidding me... DMX is the GOAT but he got no idea what he's talking about.... how about all these other posthumous albums made by people the original artists never meet/worked with... look at pac, biggie's work just to start... Em produced a few tracks using their vocals and no one said sh*t....
rap is one thing. not to say the albums were fire however they had tracks with n*ggas rhymes on it....are there hidden aaliyah songs that he's going to pay to put on the album that have her vocals? i just don't get what he's going to do to fulfill this obsessive foolishness.....

tupacnasfan said:
I Have a feeling that YMCMB will collapse in 2013, birdman and silm will be broke and so will others.
by others do you mean the entire US economy???? 2013 is going to be nuts if there really is nothing popping on 12/21......

nwt said:
To the people posting video links arguing about which city has more gang violence: you're arguing over the stupidest possible topic. Would you prefer a city clean of crime, or full of it? Ask the people in Chicago what it's like right now for them, you think many of them are bragging and boasting about what's happening there and posting Youtube links showing off how impressive the gang violence is? Argue about something important, seriously.
yea, i get that canadian peeps took offense to what he said but it's not the same over there than over here. some places are bad, worse and str8 fu*ked up. we got a lot of fu*ked up places over here and some real grimy a.ss n*ggas. can't agree with that statement in totality cuz every good place got a hood but growing up in nyc, brooklyn, queens specifically....nah, sh*t's crazy there. i doubt that anyplace in canada can compare cuz i'm not really talking about the citizens...man, we got the NYPD. y'all aint got sh*t on us.

DrX said:
i love X, he the last real dude in the game
 5 years ago '05        #119
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
Funny there is a lot of f*ggots in New York though X. And you do like rapping very questionable lines.
 09-15-2012, 10:38 PM         #120
Houdini  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy