DMX:I Ain't Met One Gangsta From Toronto

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
ozmosis 
space
space
space
$100 | Props total: 1 1
 Zaosyn said:
fu*k canada no one in canada locks their doors at night. People in Canada want to be American so bad but they don't to live in America because they're scared

If you're from Canada I instantly don't like you. fu*k Bret Hart and GSP

Lolol it's soo funny how some americans always think we wanna be like them.... a) our money is worth more ... b) our economy is growing faster and stronger c) we got more jobs, less debt and a higher standard of living ......

plus our entertainers, musicians and sports stars run the entertainment industry right now...whose trying to be like who now ....
 5 years ago '06        #62
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 1170 1170
 Zaosyn said:
fu*k canada no one in canada locks their doors at night. People in Canada want to be American so bad but they don't to live in America because they're scared

If you're from Canada I instantly don't like you. fu*k Bret Hart and GSP
Lol wtf...this man almost sounds like someone from Canada fu*ked his bi*ch and he has this hatred for them now lmfao! Have you ever even been to Canada before lil man?

Anyway regarding DMX...for a while no one has taken him serious...when your that deep into addiction its hard to. The entire time watching this video I was hurting for him. Who gives a fu*k if he wants to do work with Aaliyah vocals, this will bring her back into the spotlight for a bit.

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 09-15-2012 at 06:56 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #63
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Im surprised we went 4 pages without Jane and Finch being brought up.
 09-15-2012, 06:56 PM         #64
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozmosis said:
Lolol it's soo funny how some americans always think we wanna be like them.... a) our money is worth more ... b) our economy is growing faster and stronger c) we got more jobs, less debt and a higher standard of living ......

plus our entertainers, musicians and sports stars run the entertainment industry right now...whose trying to be like who now ....
Your entertainers are getting pimped by Americans Baby and Usher are making more off of your beloved Canadians than they are.

What sports stars? Serious question... GSP and Steve Nash?
 09-15-2012, 06:57 PM         #65
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Poutine, eh?

5 years ago '09        #66
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,116 | Props total: 1653 1653
Damn thats what henny can do to you man
 5 years ago '04        #67
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 tupacnasfan said:
and as much as I Don't like drake for doing a song with a deceased rapper, he's a saint compare to the godawful posthumous trash that post better dayz tupac and notorious b.i.g. posthumous albums have done (especially one of the worst albums of the century, loyal to the game, (I Can't believe what they did to it when they brought feminem and gay-unit into this).
ridiculous.
you havent even heard the album yet son. Wtf you comparing it based off of?
 09-15-2012, 07:18 PM         #68
InnanetGsRunSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My only problem with this n*gga Drake is his frequent use of the term 'real n*gga'. I never heard him define it. If he means being real to who you are then I can dig. But if he's using it in a street way he need to gone head with that sh*t.
 09-15-2012, 07:19 PM         #69
trap or cry1080  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 White Face said:
angry old shaky crackhead

drake should just knock this fiend out and get it over with already

dude mannerism all over the place, thats what happens when you get rapped in the pin
you must be a f*got just like drakes bi*ch a.ss. dmx would k!ll him lyrically and physically. idk what the fu*k makes you think that drake would even scratch this dude, drake is the biggest bi*ch in the game and even he knows it. so fu*k you too if you think that sh*t, young mf
 5 years ago '06        #70
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1 1
 thehighchief said:
X most def one of my favourite rappers but ..i aint a gangsta but toronto isnt different than most cities in new york there's some shady areas ..and i even heard that dmx got robbed in toronto (regent park) during one of his movie shoots

314 soldiers died in Iraq....80 died in Toronto

Last edited by Beantown Bully; 09-15-2012 at 07:34 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #71
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 730 730
 thehighchief said:
X most def one of my favourite rappers but ..i aint a gangsta but toronto isnt different than most cities in new york there's some shady areas ..and i even heard that dmx got robbed in toronto (regent park) during one of his movie shoots
this.
 5 years ago '11        #72
ozmosis 
space
space
space
$100 | Props total: 1 1
 Megamind said:
Your entertainers are getting pimped by Americans Baby and Usher are making more off of your beloved Canadians than they are.

What sports stars? Serious question... GSP and Steve Nash?
Its not like these contracts are signed with baby or usher getting 99% of the revenue and the artists getting a percent. The artist still gets the biggest piece of pie, even if that piece is getting smaller and smaller with more people trying to eat....

Last edited by ozmosis; 09-15-2012 at 07:55 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #73
Steve Harvey 2 heat pts
space
space
$80 | Props total: 19 19
 Universal~Mind said:
Anyone who has half a brain needs to look at the real issue here...... DMX is a vocal person... How can you not see that all these interviews/journalists keep poking the same controversial topics at X to get ratings and sell views????? I can't even be mad at X.... No matter what you ask him, he's gonna give you a passionate answer..... Sway's the only respectable Hip Hop journalist/interviewer.... but that's because he's a true Hip Hop head and actually has respect for the Genre.....

look at the breakfast club.... them n*ggas was enticing X with topic jabs and trying to trick him into answering sh*t that X was himself censoring on certain levels... Yea it's their job but on some levels there's a line and lack of respect.... Like they just throwing this n*gga under the bus..... But yea X never gave a fu*k......
 5 years ago '05        #74
Dainfamous730 53 heat pts53
space
space
space
$846 | Props total: 2591 2591
 ozmosis said:
Are you kidding me... DMX is the GOAT but he got no idea what he's talking about.... how about all these other posthumous albums made by people the original artists never meet/worked with... look at pac, biggie's work just to start... Em produced a few tracks using their vocals and no one said sh*t....
You obviously dont understand why he's been going at Drake for so let me explain it to you, Drake is producing the new Aaliyah album and not including Timbaland, Missy or DMX or anyone else that actually knew who she was and worked with her thats his beef with Drake, Eminem produced a 2 pac album and included the outlaws and dj quik
 5 years ago '04        #75
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
 ozmosis said:

What sport stars are you talking about!?!?!?!?!? Youre trippin lol
 5 years ago '04        #76
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 1133 1133
both dmx and toronto suck and are grossly overrated.
 5 years ago '04        #77
nwt 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 1 1
The ignorance in this thread with a select few posts is astounding.

Is a high murder rate for a city something to be proud of now?
Is DMX an authority to speak on any city but his own?
Are a few of you that stupid that you think doors are unlocked all night nation-wide in a county?

Also, its hard to take seriously those comparing cities in different counties, let alone between states, when it's clear by what's being said that most of those doing the comparing haven't ever been outside their own city.

Goodness.

Last edited by nwt; 09-15-2012 at 08:09 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #78
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
 ozmosis said:
Its not like these contracts are signed with baby or usher getting 99% of the revenue and the artists getting a percent. The artist still gets the biggest piece of pie, even if that piece is getting smaller and smaller with more people trying to eat....
So you really think Baby signed someone without getting his money right?!?! What would be the fu*king point of having someone on your label?!?!?! Baby is probably banking off of Drake. Sure Drake might have a "good" contract for an artist but do you really think he just signed somebody just cause?!? fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '05        #79
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
Hate Drakes music but DMX looking and sounding like a cokehead in this video.
 5 years ago '06        #80
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,472 | Props total: 14753 14753
lmao dude HATES Drake. sh*t is hilarious tho, i WISH Drake would say some slick sh*t on a record, X would eat that dude alive crackhead or not.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago