DMX:I Ain't Met One Gangsta From Toronto

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #21
NLSP42 151 heat pts151
space
space
$7,819 | Props total: 8888 8888
X got him
 09-15-2012, 03:47 PM         #22
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris Bosh was the biggest gangsta in Toronto
 09-15-2012, 03:50 PM         #23
TrippyMayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But he got robbed in Toronto
 5 years ago '04        #24
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
 Universal~Mind said:
Anyone who has half a brain needs to look at the real issue here...... DMX is a vocal person... How can you not see that all these interviews/journalists keep poking the same controversial topics at X to get ratings and sell views????? I can't even be mad at X.... No matter what you ask him, he's gonna give you a passionate answer..... Sway's the only respectable Hip Hop journalist/interviewer.... but that's because he's a true Hip Hop head and actually has respect for the Genre.....

look at the breakfast club.... them n*ggas was enticing X with topic jabs and trying to trick him into answering sh*t that X was himself censoring on certain levels... Yea it's their job but on some levels there's a line and lack of respect.... Like they just throwing this n*gga under the bus..... But yea X never gave a fu*k......

I dont think you can place all that blame on the breakfast club and give X a pass because "he's a vocal person". X like any other individual should be held accountable for his own actions. I dont think any radio host or interviewer should get anywhere near as much blame for drama that is initiated out of the response or actions of the person getting interviewed. Yea they should be attributed with some of the blame but usually it should never be equal or more than the person saying " phuck so and so" . I strongly support freedom of speech, candor, bluntness , honesty, and being straight to the point. Let the interviewer ask what they want, and let the artist verbally respond however they want.

I dont have a problem with anything X said, I liked that he voiced his opinion. At the same time I think radio hosts need to be blunt and straight and ask things that everyone wants to hear without turning into complete trolls. That's why everyone on here loves the breakfast club and considers them the best interviewers in the game, and why all their guests are surprised at how candid and honest their show is and why it does so well. Every time a guest goes on the breakfast club you get a "real" , honest, personal, intimate, and candid interview. It's because of the personality of the hosts and candidness of the questions that creates this atmosphere of honesty.

I've never really liked people like Sway and even Angie Martinez, they're cool people but their interviews are extremely boring and just a regurgitation of what's already out there about the guest. They're way too safe and politically correct, and they always seem to side with and brown nose whoever has the most success, hype, and relevancy in the game. They walk on egg shells the entire interview to make sure they keep the guest completely comfortable and satisfied. Their interviewing style just lacks honesty and passion IMO and that's never good for any form of art.

Last edited by psylence2k; 09-15-2012 at 04:10 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #25
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
If pac was alive I think he would be dissing drake also
 09-15-2012, 04:13 PM         #26
noelstayloco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DMX threads give me hope
 09-15-2012, 04:18 PM         #27
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 36 Nine said:
damn X always reminds me what hip hop is supposed to be, as opposed to this new bullsh*t.
yup, miss the old days....
 5 years ago '04        #28
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,205 | Props total: 1068 1068
 Universal~Mind said:
Anyone who has half a brain needs to look at the real issue here...... DMX is a vocal person... How can you not see that all these interviews/journalists keep poking the same controversial topics at X to get ratings and sell views????? I can't even be mad at X.... No matter what you ask him, he's gonna give you a passionate answer..... Sway's the only respectable Hip Hop journalist/interviewer.... but that's because he's a true Hip Hop head and actually has respect for the Genre.....

look at the breakfast club.... them n*ggas was enticing X with topic jabs and trying to trick him into answering sh*t that X was himself censoring on certain levels... Yea it's their job but on some levels there's a line and lack of respect.... Like they just throwing this n*gga under the bus..... But yea X never gave a fu*k......

true indeed...
 09-15-2012, 04:32 PM         #29
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
X just threw away his Canada tour money now just like Weezy threw away his NY show money
 5 years ago '07        #30
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 1045 1045
Smh @ dmx but lmaooo at the same damn time.
 5 years ago '12        #31
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,747 | Props total: 13096 13096
 Megamind said:
Chris Bosh was the biggest gangsta in Toronto
And now it's Landry Fields
[pic - click to view]

Oh yeah....

THAT'S YOUR fu*kIN CHICKEN!!!!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #32
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,471 | Props total: 16172 16172
but ona real tho....fu*k drake and his lame music yo
 5 years ago '08        #33
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17047 17047
DMX is not Common

meet him at the Finish Line Drake

09-15-2012, 04:48 PM         #34
Cheesypoof  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, love X interviews, hes too real for the industry.

Hes saying what Timbaland and Missy Elliot are thinking. What the fu*k is Drake doing, tattooing a woman he has never met on his back and making an album with her music.

The uncle with the music label obviously just wants to get paid.

Theres one thing to show admiration and respect to a dead artist, the way J cole dead, and another to do this drake fu*kery.
 5 years ago '05        #35
wawow 
space
space
space
$672 | Props total: 0 0
They even robbed drake in toronto and he run the city! X is reaching haha

Drake don't run sh*t.........the same way he is gay in the states is the same way
he gay in toronto

n*ggaz don't fu*kk wit him

it's not like E40 in the bay or
Boosie in B.R or
Scarface in Houston

Dudes just hate that Drake represents Toronto
 5 years ago '06        #36
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,612 | Props total: 2234 2234
THAAAT'SS URRRRRR FUKKKKIIIIIINNNN' CHICKENNN!!!!

5 years ago '09        #37
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7939 7939
dmx stay talkin bout drake, dude needs to get clean
 5 years ago '09        #38
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,063 | Props total: 1092 1092
fu*k canada no one in canada locks their doors at night. People in Canada want to be American so bad but they don't to live in America because they're scared

If you're from Canada I instantly don't like you. fu*k Bret Hart and GSP
 09-15-2012, 05:03 PM         #39
Piccolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:

Yep....not only does he give u that unfiltered answer but its the truth. Its what everybody is saying lol...the clown is infatuated like he knows aaliyah. Niccas here dont know what kind of position drake is in..hes introducing aaliyah to the younger generation.
 09-15-2012, 05:09 PM         #40
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the look on his face when she told him about drakes tat
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago