It Doesn't Take A Genius To Use A Samsung

most viewed right now
 182
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 136
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
avatar space
space
$22,744 | Props total: 28399 28399
 finishim said:
and why do people buy android phones? or galaxy's? is it because they're anti apple, because that seems to be their marketing scheme
Naw, thats not it, here is the break down:

Apple user: don't like to thing, solve problem, tweak or change. They value do it for you solutions. Most people switch to Apple because they don't know how to control the PC, they are absorbed in Apple's "we're the cool crowd" marketing. Apple attempts to make being ignorant about technology a cool thing. And for a lot of people, thats what they want.

Android and admin PC users: like to solve problems, accept challenges, are interested in learning technical things and feel good when accomplishing something. So Android users get their thrill from the ability to master the phone and play with technical abilities. Same with PC fans.


So the Apple vs. Android battle is really, self-aware people vs the masses or the math club vs the basketball team. Its the thinkers vs. non thinkers.

Android fans will come into Apple threads and blog comments because for pleasure. A lot are waiting for disillusionment to set in for the "isheep". The Apple fans think "fandroids" are just mad and use a sense of superiority as a shield against the technical attacks.

Overall the Android crowd has the logical advantage and thats what can create frustration they don't understand the iusers don't want to think about it. And the iusers don't understand the Android user DO want to think about it.

So like I said, its the technical department vs the marketing department.

People switch to Android because they want the mental stimulation and people will switch to iOS because they DON'T.

And Window Phone is the happy medium...super simple front end, with a fully expandable back end.

Just look at the 2 posters in this thread. Android uses the spec argument, Apple user are going for the specs don't matter argument.


Last edited by mr_underground; 09-16-2012 at 11:01 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #62
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 mr_underground said:
Naw, thats not it, here is the break down:

Apple user: don't like to thing, solve problem, tweak or change. They value do it for you solutions. Most people switch to Apple because they don't know how to control the PC, they are absorbed in Apple's "we're the cool crowd" marketing. Apple attempts to make being ignorant about technology a cool thing. And for a lot of people, thats what they want.

Android and admin PC users: like to solve problems, accept challenges, are interested in learning technical things and feel good when accomplishing something. So Android users get their thrill from the ability to master the phone and play with technical abilities. Same with PC fans.


So the Apple vs. Android battle is really, self-aware people vs the masses or the math club vs the basketball team. Its the thinkers vs. non thinkers.

Android fans will come into Apple threads and blog comments because for pleasure. A lot are waiting for disillusionment to set in for the "isheep". The Apple fans think "fandroids" are just mad and use a sense of superiority as a shield against the technical attacks.

Overall the Android crowd has the logical advantage and thats what can create frustration they don't understand the iusers don't want to think about it. And the iusers don't understand the Android user DO want to think about it.

So like I said, its the technical department vs the marketing department.

People switch to Android because they want the mental stimulation and people will switch to iOS because they DON'T.

And Window Phone is the happy medium...super simple front end, with a fully expandable back end.
I'm engineer with an iPhone. I think your a.ssessment is off. There are logical ppl with iPhones. And there are dumb ppl with Androids. I like Apple because I know I'm getting a quality product. And if it breaks, I can just take it to the Apple store. Don't have to talk to someone in India.

 5 years ago '04        #63
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
avatar space
space
$22,744 | Props total: 28399 28399
 Kadillac87 said:
I'm engineer with an iPhone. I think your a.ssessment is off.
In general!!!! It gets to complicated. Of course their are. I'm not talking the general user, I talking the loyalist. Most people don't care. But if you read tech blog comments, my a.ssessment is the general theme and talking points. And again, the super Android user probably wants to fix his own phone.


Last edited by mr_underground; 09-16-2012 at 11:09 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #64
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 mr_underground said:
Naw, thats not it, here is the break down:

Apple user: don't like to thing, solve problem, tweak or change. They value do it for you solutions. Most people switch to Apple because they don't know how to control the PC, they are absorbed in Apple's "we're the cool crowd" marketing. Apple attempts to make being ignorant about technology a cool thing. And for a lot of people, thats what they want.

Android and admin PC users: like to solve problems, accept challenges, are interested in learning technical things and feel good when accomplishing something. So Android users get their thrill from the ability to master the phone and play with technical abilities. Same with PC fans.


So the Apple vs. Android battle is really, self-aware people vs the masses or the math club vs the basketball team. Its the thinkers vs. non thinkers.

Android fans will come into Apple threads and blog comments because for pleasure. A lot are waiting for disillusionment to set in for the "isheep". The Apple fans think "fandroids" are just mad and use a sense of superiority as a shield against the technical attacks.

Overall the Android crowd has the logical advantage and thats what can create frustration they don't understand the iusers don't want to think about it. And the iusers don't understand the Android user DO want to think about it.

So like I said, its the technical department vs the marketing department.

People switch to Android because they want the mental stimulation and people will switch to iOS because they DON'T.

And Window Phone is the happy medium...super simple front end, with a fully expandable back end.

Just look at the 2 posters in this thread. Android uses the spec argument, Apple user are going for the specs don't matter argument.
so what you're saying is, android/pc users like the troubleshoot all the problems they have with their products, while apple users like the problem free, worry free, smooth product they buy
 5 years ago '11        #65
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 mr_underground said:
In general!!!! It gets to complicated. But being an engineer doesn't automatically mean you seek further computer challenges.
I think your whole generalization is off seeing how iPhone users, on average, are more educated than Android users.


[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '04        #66
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
avatar space
space
$22,744 | Props total: 28399 28399
 Kadillac87 said:
I think your whole generalization is off seeing how iPhone users, on average, are more educated than Android users.


[pic - click to view]





wtf?? formal education in no way = smarter

a 55 year old lawyer on average isn't going to be into phone customization, rooting, and messing with widgets. He's not going to download the SDK to get DBA drivers...

And android covers a wider spectrum of people.

how about this...

iOS = less techy

Android = more techy

simple observation...


Last edited by mr_underground; 09-16-2012 at 11:35 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #67
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 mr_underground said:
wtf?? formal education in no way = smarter

a 55 year old lawyer on average isn't going to be into phone customization, rooting, and messing with widgets. He's not going to download the SDK to get DBA drivers...

And android covers a wider spectrum of people.
And wanting to fix something you buy doesn't make you smarter either. That's like saying only smart people shop at Ikea because they like to build their product.


 5 years ago '07        #68
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
 Venom said:
@ a totally different plug
haha thats exactly what i laughing at!
 5 years ago '04        #69
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,751 | Props total: 94 94
#switchtoLumia no more cheap plastic
 5 years ago '04        #70
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
avatar space
space
$22,744 | Props total: 28399 28399
Here's another Samsung Ad from the paper:


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #71
Scorpz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,172 | Props total: 20688 20688
What I find funny is their "think differently" slogan.. everybody's iPhone (not jailbroken) look identical only with a different background pic... what I like bout my android (nonrooted) is I set it up the way I want to.. fully customizable... only phone on earth that looks like mine.. every iPhone is the same so how is that thinking differently?

And then the whole "its not about specs" talk reminds me of Nintendo dropping another half a.ss system n the hypetrain that comes along with it is ridiculous... but once Sony n Microsoft drop their new sh*t Nintendo once again tucks their tails between their legs... apple n nintendo use the same greedy business practices n only give back the minimal to their hard paying customers because their "contempt" with their new product..
 5 years ago '05        #72
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Apple users stay talking about fragmentation but tell me how many phones outside the 4S and 5 have Siri. How many going to be using all the iOS 6 features like Turn by Turn Just because you on the "same" firmware number doesn't mean you on the same sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #73
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Scorpz said:
What I find funny is their "think differently" slogan.. everybody's iPhone (not jailbroken) look identical only with a different background pic... what I like bout my android (nonrooted) is I set it up the way I want to.. fully customizable... only phone on earth that looks like mine.. every iPhone is the same so how is that thinking differently?
Think different is a slogan for the company which in one sense means, they separate themselves from the trends going on with their products.

Ignorance is bliss...

And then the whole "its not about specs" talk reminds me of Nintendo dropping another half a.ss system n the hypetrain that comes along with it is ridiculous... but once Sony n Microsoft drop their new sh*t Nintendo once again tucks their tails between their legs... apple n nintendo use the same greedy business practices n only give back the minimal to their hard paying customers because their "contempt" with their new product..
If you want to bring in video games into the deal, it's not always about specs. PS3 is the by far the most powerful system but it is by far the least successful and least played system of the 3.

You also sound like a bi*ch a.ss n*gga talking about "hard paying customers" as if these customers don't have a choice of where to spend their money.
 5 years ago '06        #74
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #75
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 purpleaxxe said:

[pic - click to view]



sh*t aint even out yet and it already got 4 JD Powers/Grammy Awards!?


[pic - click to view]




dead at n*ggas really being impressed by anything in that red box
 5 years ago '04        #76
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Scorpz said:
What I find funny is their "think differently" slogan.. everybody's iPhone (not jailbroken) look identical only with a different background pic... what I like bout my android (nonrooted) is I set it up the way I want to.. fully customizable... only phone on earth that looks like mine.. every iPhone is the same so how is that thinking differently?

And then the whole "its not about specs" talk reminds me of Nintendo dropping another half a.ss system n the hypetrain that comes along with it is ridiculous... but once Sony n Microsoft drop their new sh*t Nintendo once again tucks their tails between their legs... apple n nintendo use the same greedy business practices n only give back the minimal to their hard paying customers because their "contempt" with their new product..
if we talking about games, apple is more like madden. minimal changes every year but n*ggas still go out and get it
 5 years ago '04        #77
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 mr_underground said:
No it doesn't, WTF are you talking about. Apple hosted a worldwide event to watch, manufacturers don't do that kind of thing, they just release the product. Of course this going have a lot of buzz, it was planned to get buzz all at once.

Also the GS3 thread is a discussion. Not opinions on Samsung major event release day where everyone is giving options on the event they had.
 Kadillac87 said:














it seems more than ever Samsung trying to push the s3. just a little too late, but I'm sure they never expected it to reach "Iphone" status


Last edited by killadre; 09-16-2012 at 02:12 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #78
Scorpz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,172 | Props total: 20688 20688
 PTC said:
Think different is a slogan for the company which in one sense means, they separate themselves from the trends going on with their products.

Ignorance is bliss...



If you want to bring in video games into the deal, it's not always about specs. PS3 is the by far the most powerful system but it is by far the least successful and least played system of the 3.

You also sound like a bi*ch a.ss n*gga talking about "hard paying customers" as if these customers don't have a choice of where to spend their money.
exactly why i dont get the apple fanboys... if the s3 and the iphone5 cost the same sh*t why pick the weaker phone? thats like saying nintendo and ps4 drop at the same time but nintendo decides to price the Wii U at $600 as well.. so now u gotta think hmmm PS4 or Wii U? for $600 u better be making the wisest choice.. at least nintendo understands their the weakest system so their price has gotta be lower... apple is begining to get blown out the water tech wise but feel confident with the size of their fanbase that they dont have to change much up.. sh*t i know if the ps4 dropped and was a lil step up from the ps3 nobody gonna wanna cop that... n yeah it sold the least out the 3 systems.. it the most expensive one


Last edited by Scorpz; 09-16-2012 at 02:20 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #79
Scorpz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,172 | Props total: 20688 20688
but tell you what... when that Galaxy Note 2 drops


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #80
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2073 2073
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Apple users stay talking about fragmentation but tell me how many phones outside the 4S and 5 have Siri. How many going to be using all the iOS 6 features like Turn by Turn Just because you on the "same" firmware number doesn't mean you on the same sh*t.

An Android user should never mention fragmentation
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
212 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 38
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
238 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
87 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy