College Football Saturday Talk - Week 3

most viewed right now
 140
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 103
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #561
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 titanreese said:
Well, we can all say Alabama would beat the brakes off anyone in the SEC East Thats something we can all agree on.....Oh and we all hate Auburn so we can agree on that too
No... Georgia will give you problems because their QB can throw, Tennessee (as usual), and maybe South Carolina.

Off to the SEC west though, LSU if they don't run either of those stupid a.ss options or bubble screens anymore will give you problems.
 5 years ago '12        #562
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 MRS. RONDO said:
don't ask Hogue I already told you bi*ches we shuttin Clemson down and anybody else on our schedule......i fu*kin told yall we aint playin around with none of you anymore...you on our schedule you gettin punished PERIOD
If y'all shut down Clemson.. I'll give some credit.

I personally think it will be a shoot out with FSU winning like 45 - 38
 5 years ago '05        #563
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,085 | Props total: 6985 6985
 Phonk$ said:
Sammy watkins is gonna go the fu*k off on fsu...

This n*ggas burst is crazy a.ss hell.

yeaa right

5 bucks he dont get over 100 yards vs us......Darby is gonna lock his a.ss up
 5 years ago '09        #564
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 MRS. RONDO said:
Buffalo scored 23 on UGA.... this guy

we won't give up 23 points all season
Buffalo could win the fu*king ACC u kidding junior
 5 years ago '09        #565
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2778 2778
When did Taylor Martinez get a spiral?
 5 years ago '05        #566
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,085 | Props total: 6985 6985
 DoMieD said:
If y'all shut down Clemson.. I'll give some credit.

I personally think it will be a shoot out with FSU winning like 45 - 38
them n*ggaz is not scorin 38 points vs us, more like 17 AT MOST and i'm bein generous.....we all know they pus*y away from home....Doak gonna be on fire next weekend for game day
 5 years ago '04        #567
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
So who was calling on that Arkansas upset again
 5 years ago '07        #568
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Cap Peeler said:
So who was calling on that Arkansas upset again



 5 years ago '06        #569
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
 TH35 said:
No... Georgia will give you problems because their QB can throw, Tennessee (as usual), and maybe South Carolina.

Off to the SEC west though, LSU if they don't run either of those stupid a.ss options or bubble screens anymore will give you problems.
You got 0 faith in Alabama this year Hogue....
 5 years ago '12        #570
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Cap Peeler said:
So who was calling on that Arkansas upset again
I was just fu*kin around.. Saying either the school gets its football program completely destroyed from existence or they pull off the biggest upset in school history lol


Looks like Arkansas is headed back to the bottom of the SEC tho, as expected.
 5 years ago '05        #571
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,085 | Props total: 6985 6985
fsu highlights on abc right now check it out
 5 years ago '07        #572
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 titanreese said:
You got 0 faith in Alabama this year Hogue....
You're young. Still ahead of the curve. I think so far its Bama... LSU... FSU.. and nobody else is close right now. USC could be up there after tonight depends on their defense.
 5 years ago '09        #573
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 titanreese said:
Well, we can all say Alabama would beat the brakes off anyone in the SEC East Thats something we can all agree on.....Oh and we all hate Auburn so we can agree on that too
fu*k that. Maybe last year. We got depth now and we're comfortable in the 3-4 now.


Bama ain't beatin the breaks off Georgia. If we played today Bama would win but by December we'll be ready. We always start slow


but Bama won't beat LSU in Baton Rouge so it doesn't matter
 5 years ago '06        #574
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
 CutKidd21 said:
fu*k that. Maybe last year. We got depth now and we're comfortable in the 3-4 now.


Bama ain't beatin the breaks off Georgia. If we played today Bama would win but by December we'll be ready. We always start slow


but Bama won't beat LSU in Baton Rouge so it doesn't matter
It doesnt matter if its in Baton Rouge or Tuscaloosa...Its going to be a close game that could go either way...LSU defense is better then ours but our offense is better then theirs so the game will go down to the wire again...LSU keeps losing players the way they are, it might be a different story by November
 5 years ago '09        #575
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2778 2778
 titanreese said:
It doesnt matter if its in Baton Rouge or Tuscaloosa...Its going to be a close game that could go either way...LSU defense is better then ours but our offense is better then theirs so the game will go down to the wire again...LSU keeps losing players the way they are, it might be a different story by November
Bama and LSU's defenses look almost equal to me, from what I have seen from LSU, I think they maybe a little faster up front. They got a D-Line like the Giants, all those dudes are lean, strong, and fast.
 5 years ago '09        #576
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 titanreese said:
It doesnt matter if its in Baton Rouge or Tuscaloosa...Its going to be a close game that could go either way...LSU defense is better then ours but our offense is better so the game go down to the wire again...LSU keeps losing players the way they are, it might be a different story by November
Bama's offense is not better. U played a overrated a.ss michigan team that barely beat AIR FORCE at home and this joke of an SEC team arkansas

Bama's not a fault bc u play who's on the schedule but Bama doesn't play a real game until October.
 5 years ago '06        #577
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
 ReggieA said:
Bama and LSU's defenses look almost equal to me, from what I have seen from LSU, I think they maybe a little faster up front. They got a D-Line like the Giants, all those dudes are lean, strong, and fast.
As Hogue pointed out...Alabamas' defense is really young so that would be the only reason I would give the advantage to LSU...Its not a big advantage but could be enough. I dont think so but im bias
 09-15-2012, 04:37 PM         #578
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
Bama's offense is not better. U played a overrated a.ss michigan team that barely beat AIR FORCE at home and this joke of an SEC team arkansas

Bama's not a fault bc u play who's on the schedule but Bama doesn't play a real game until October.
why they keep sleeping on us???

 5 years ago '09        #579
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Phonk$ said:
why they keep sleeping on us???

US??


we got all americans/ all-sec players all over our defense and they pick Missouri to beat us


I'm surprised they didn't pick FAU in the upset
 5 years ago '09        #580
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
arkansas is a fu*king joke. Mercy rule this sh*t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy