Rae Carruth’s son and an incredible story of forgiveness

most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
73 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He got three girlfriends, could you handle that?
87 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uruguay has been hit by the Instathot nation
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #41
Fameus 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,046 | Props total: 1394 1394
 illmatic826 said:
In comes devils advocate....

The fact that... men have no control over the choice to keep the child or not creates situations like these. unfortunately this is not the 1st or last story like this. All of these situations stem from the fact that the Men don't want children and the independent hard working woman ( being the victim here of course) is headed to the courthouse to file for child support if he does n't agree to be apart of this childs life.

The prob here is....

in this america of equality.

Men are expected to be responsible for a decision they have no control over.

Imagine if I drove you to work for a month straight.

Then you said "wow this is a nice car"

Next month you find out that your name is now on the lease and you have to help me pay for it.

how would you feel?
Are you learning disabled ?

Anyway, they should left his a.ss in the trunk they found him in .
 4 years ago '06        #42
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 185 185
 Thee Yung Star said:
what an amazing grandmother ...
real talk may god bless her and her grandson

Last edited by Loco Poe; 09-15-2012 at 09:41 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #43
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
space
$13,161 | Props total: 4 4
 OGCJM said:
friend of yours? if so, sorry to hear that man

fu*k that son of a bi*ch you quoted

BTW, what are the details with Watkins being involved?? Why did he keep saying Carruthless made him do it? HOW did he MAKE him do it?
dont play too much into that...peep the whole testimony...

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by supervillain; 09-15-2012 at 09:51 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #44
Frasier 237 heat pts237
space
space
$16,967 | Props total: 3832 3832
 supervillain said:
watch your motherfu*king sh*t homie...i actually knew her.
 4 years ago '08        #45
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
space
$13,161 | Props total: 4 4
 Fras1788 said:
 4 years ago '08        #46
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$32,131 | Props total: 6186 6186
 S W A N said:
Us Charlotte fans had to deal with a few tradigies involving our pro stars. Deadre Lane blasting Fred Lane (upstart panthers rb who was just traded to colts to start.) in the face multiple times with a shotgun at point blank range and robbibg banks. Whats worst....she only served 8 years. Reggie White dying in his sleep. Bobby Phils dying speeding up Tyvola. And then....Rae Rae the village idoit. From what I hear homie really thought he was a playa. I mean dude would fly chicks in before getting rid of the other broad already at his home. n*gga was just wild. He should have taken that L and moved on (although i dont consider a child an L). At least Van Watkins (guy who actually did the k!lling) reached out to the grandma and pays what little he makes to her. Sad story indeed.
I wasn't down here in CHarlotte then but that's crazy how I've been driving on Tyvola all this time and never knew that was the street Bobby Phills died on. I used to work on Tyvola that's why I'm like thats crazy.
 4 years ago '05        #47
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,776 | Props total: 8900 8900
I bet Panther fans are happy the number 89 was redeemed by Steve Smith.
 09-15-2012, 11:22 PM         #48
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illmatic826 said:

The fact that... men have no control over the choice to keep the child or not creates situations like these. unfortunately this is not the 1st or last story like this. All of these situations stem from the fact that the Men don't want children and the independent hard working woman ( being the victim here of course) is headed to the courthouse to file for child support if he does n't agree to be apart of this childs life.

The prob here is....

Next month you find out that your name is now on the lease and you have to help me pay for it.

how would you feel?
exactly...the fact that n*ggas think otherwise is astonishing. i wanna slap the sh*t out of n*ggas that said wear a condom. So why is abortion legal then? bi*ches can't use contraceptives now? They can't take birth control?
 4 years ago '08        #49
danny2132 
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 5 5
 White Face said:
so we gon act like bi*ch wasn't tryn to trap him

he wasn't going for that sh*t
you-damn-right--they-need-to-change-the-laws-
 4 years ago '11        #50
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,280 | Props total: 77 77
 FeedTheBeast said:
n*gga are you serious??? If you get a girl pregnant it's your fault. One nut could cost you for a lifetime but naw n*ggas just live in the moment then blame everyone else. Fukk Rae Carruth and fukk them pus*y a.ss n*ggas in that prison for not raping him into a coma.

yet...

4 years ago '09        #51
dadon85 124 heat pts124
space
space
space
$24,806 | Props total: 6448 6448
 Youngin19 said:
exactly...the fact that n*ggas think otherwise is astonishing. i wanna slap the sh*t out of n*ggas that said wear a condom. So why is abortion legal then? bi*ches can't use contraceptives now? They can't take birth control?
Wear a condom

Don't fu*k the bi*ch. Don't let a girl trap you into getting her pregnant.
 4 years ago '10        #52
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,875 | Props total: 17 17
 illmatic826 said:

The prob here is....

how would you feel?
You should have kept your post to yourself because it was a pretty stupid one.

The obvious choice in the matter is not fu*king the woman....

Youngin19 said:
Apparently you are a fu*king idiot too. lol. The bottom line is its her choice to keep the kid and because you were too stupid to put on a condom, your dumbass is on those papers to pay support. Get over it

Abortion is legal in order for the woman to have a choice to get rid of embryo or not. What is your point in relation to this story? You just sound like you're rambling.

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 09-16-2012 at 12:50 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #53
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 3 3
fu*k RAE CARRUTH
 4 years ago '06        #54
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,103 | Props total: 236 236
i never really knew much about this story. It is really sad to see stuff like this, but also serves to remind people like us that we should be thankful for what we have. that kid is inspirational. he will never really understand what happened to him, or even that he is different but he doesn't give a fu*k about any of that. The ignorance he is privileged to have, is a blessing to him given his situation. people Like Caruth deserve to live long miserable lives in the worst places you can imagine.
 4 years ago '09        #55
dadon85 124 heat pts124
space
space
space
$24,806 | Props total: 6448 6448
 WalmartRollback said:
You should have kept your post to yourself because it was a pretty stupid one.

The obvious choice in the matter is not fu*king the woman....

Apparently you are a fu*king idiot too. lol. The bottom line is its her choice to keep the kid and because you were too stupid to put on a condom, your dumbass is on those papers to pay support. Get over it

Abortion is legal in order for the woman to have a choice to get rid of embryo or not. What is your point in relation to this story? You just sound like you're rambling.
 4 years ago '11        #56
desertheat2006 1 heat pts
space
space
$224 | Props total: 37 37
 illmatic826 said:

The prob here is....

how would you feel?
Its called safe s3x. Thats how you stay in control.

That would be impossible. The person in question would have to be there to sign the new agreement/contract.

Your Bubble = Popped
 4 years ago '11        #57
box5 
space
space
space
$2,986 | Props total: 11 11
Ok this is what I don't get, how could Rae be able to get out after doing less than 20 years yet Max b is doing 75 for a far less crime? Yell™
 4 years ago '07        #58
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$38,442 | Props total: 2378 2378
 box5 said:
Ok this is what I don't get, how could Rae be able to get out after doing less than 20 years yet Max b is doing 75 for a far less crime? Yell™
different sentences for different states
 4 years ago '06        #59
B Ray 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2339 2339
 illmatic826 said:

The prob here is....

how would you feel?
fu*k outta here he had a 4 year 3.7 million dollar contract sound like he can afford cs too me... and you always have choices in life homeboi... gotta smarten up son
 4 years ago '04        #60
zhiggeman 3 heat pts
space
space
$13,805 | Props total: 1655 1655
This the n*gga that hid in the trunk lmao.. I can't watch the kings of comedy with getting mad at this part.. wich steve would have left that out.. but fu*k it. just give the broad a few hundred stacks and send her on her way.. or have the sh*t auto-deducted out of your check and boom tax right off.

as men we can't handle the pressure of kids and not having a say in things that directly affect our money causing someone else to benefit.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
85 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
126 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
50 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
158 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside BOSKOE100 mad at SOULJA BOY.. say he make the BLOODS look like clowns !..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
69 comments
19 hours ago