most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-15-2012, 02:36 PM         #21
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SteelCurtain43 said:

[pic - click to view]

This is quite possibly the dumbest fu*king thing I have ever read on the internet...and that is saying a lot.
that gif is hilarious
 09-15-2012, 02:42 PM         #22
SteelCurtain43  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 White Face said:
so we gon act like bi*ch wasn't tryn to trap him

he wasn't going for that sh*t

[pic - click to view]

09-15-2012, 02:47 PM         #23
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
“I’m not gonna have anything negative to say about him,” Saundra says of Carruth. “I thank him for my grandson. I thank him for my grandson. . . . Like I say, you can focus on what you’ve lost or what you have left. So I didn’t lose. I have my grandson. I have my daughter with me in my heart, always.”

what a strong and resolved woman...if only everyone could have over minor situations the peace she has over this...man.

illmatic826 said:
In comes devils advocate....

The fact that... men have no control over the choice to keep the child or not creates situations like these. unfortunately this is not the 1st or last story like this. All of these situations stem from the fact that the Men don't want children and the independent hard working woman ( being the victim here of course) is headed to the courthouse to file for child support if he does n't agree to be apart of this childs life.

The prob here is....

in this america of equality.

Men are expected to be responsible for a decision they have no control over.

Imagine if I drove you to work for a month straight.

Then you said "wow this is a nice car"

Next month you find out that your name is now on the lease and you have to help me pay for it.

how would you feel?

the choice is yours first and foremost where you put your d!ck and whether or not you choose to wear protection. please get this bullsh*t ALL THE WAY THE fu*k OUT OF HERE.
 5 years ago '07        #24
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,457 | Props total: 14888 14888
 illmatic826 said:

The fact that... men have no control over the choice to keep the child or not creates situations like these. unfortunately this is not the 1st or last story like this. All of these situations stem from the fact that the Men don't want children and the independent hard working woman ( being the victim here of course) is headed to the courthouse to file for child support if he does n't agree to be apart of this childs life.

The prob here is....

Next month you find out that your name is now on the lease and you have to help me pay for it.

how would you feel?
boxden never cease to amaze me
 5 years ago '04        #25
JDub916 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$462 | Props total: 4 4
I went to school with him. Real quiet kid but he was cool. He was in conflict management which still makes me laugh today. Needless to say, my school was pretty hood.
 5 years ago '04        #26
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 9966 9966
Its been 12 years?
 5 years ago '04        #27
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,591 | Props total: 2980 2980
 illmatic826 said:

The prob here is....

how would you feel?
i can see where illmatic is coming from with this. it should take two consenting adults to take care and raise a child. its unfair when a woman can have that sole decision to carry thru with bringing in life that took 50/50 dna. so when a man is denied on his decision to not go thru with the pregnancy of course a man would get upset. think of it as some ole type were it takes two commanders to fire off a submarine missle, if one turns the key and the other doesnt that missle doesnt fire off.

fu*k people's sentiments of "you should have worn a condom"... condom or no condom..bringing life which consists of two people and raising that child right outweighs some dumb sh*t like that.
 5 years ago '10        #28
phillyfirst215 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 6 6
 illmatic826 said:

The prob here is....

how would you feel?

Terrible example....
 09-15-2012, 06:12 PM         #29
InnanetGsRunSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illmatic826 said:

The prob here is....

how would you feel?
My n*gga you can't justify this particular situation. n*gga tried to k!ll his seed.
 5 years ago '12        #30
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 2421 2421
 illmatic826 said:

The prob here is....

how would you feel?

wow man...just wow
 5 years ago '05        #31
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 illmatic826 said:

The prob here is....

how would you feel?

n*gga should have wore a condom when he looked at that car then.
 5 years ago '04        #32
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,141 | Props total: 444 444
 ghettofied said:
Us Panther's fans know the story. fu*k Rae Carruth. This dude was a complete fu*k tard. I was hoping to God that kid would become an awesome person. Sure enough, he did. Good for him still fu*k Rae Carruth.
Yeah Word what he said!!!
 5 years ago '05        #33
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I remember watching his trial and wondering if maybe he was innocent and Watkins was lying because he realized he had k!lled the woman thinking he was shooting at Carruth in the car and didnt want the heat a.ssociated with k!lling her. Then I always went back to if he didn't do it why run?
I remember watching the entire trial myself after i had just got out of the hospital. Cherica was on some of the same drugs I was on in the hospital and I know how I was halucinating. Some of the stuff that they said she said to me could of been because of the conversations that were held in front of her. Because of that and couple of other things that were said during the trial that made me think that reasonable doubt was raised by the defense. i think that Rae was guilty but I would have voted not guilty if I was a juror becuase of a couple reasons.
 5 years ago '08        #34
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
fu*k Rae Carruth. thats all i gotta say. fu*k him...
 5 years ago '08        #35
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 White Face said:
so we gon act like bi*ch wasn't tryn to trap him

he wasn't going for that sh*t
watch your motherfu*king sh*t homie...i actually knew her.
 5 years ago '04        #36
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 FeedTheBeast said:
n*gga are you serious??? If you get a girl pregnant it's your fault. One nut could cost you for a lifetime but naw n*ggas just live in the moment then blame everyone else. Fukk Rae Carruth and fukk them pus*y a.ss n*ggas in that prison for not raping him into a coma.
 5 years ago '04        #37
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 illmatic826 said:

The prob here is....

how would you feel?
what the fu*k are you talking bout?
 5 years ago '07        #38
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,068 | Props total: 1841 1841
the fact that she can forgive him, speaks a lot for her character. bless her
 5 years ago '06        #39
L.or.D 
space
space
$782 | Props total: 26 26
F*ck Rae Carruth, n!gga should be dead already.
 5 years ago '04        #40
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 4045 4045
 illmatic826 said:

The prob here is....

how would you feel?
Are you learning disabled ?

Anyway, they should left his a.ss in the trunk they found him in .
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago