D.L. Hughley Calls Lupe Fiasco “Dumb” For Not Voting

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
43 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 1158 1158
Besides his last cd, I love Lupe's music. However, his stance on voting is simply idiotic and anyone who says voting doesn't matter just doesn't follow politics in my opinion. Is any candidate perfect? Of course not. But each one stands for something and they will push agendas that will affect you and your loved ones for generations to come. I for one, cannot wait to vote for the second time in my life. If you don't want to vote, that is your loss, but don't try to push that bs that voting doesn't matter because it simply is not true.
 5 years ago '06        #62
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Minister said:
LUPE GON MAKE A SONG CALLED "BDK, HUGLEYK" AND HUGLEY GON BE POSTED ON NORMAL SPELLED BACKWARDS LIKE WHERE THAT fu*k n*gga AT

LUPE GON COME BY IN LAMBORGHINI ANGEL LIKE

"fu*k THE HUGHLEYS, AND fu*k, THE fu*kING 3HUNNA n*ggaS, fu*k EM ALL. I BURY THOSE c*ckAROACHES"

THEN ITS GON BE

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #63
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,137 | Props total: 2643 2643
i never voted so what it your choice, i didnt vote cause im lazy and i had other sh*t to attend to like pay my bills and sh*t
 09-15-2012, 11:22 PM         #64
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JugernoT said:
Besides his last cd, I love Lupe's music. However, his stance on voting is simply idiotic and anyone who says voting doesn't matter just doesn't follow politics in my opinion. Is any candidate perfect? Of course not. But each one stands for something and they will push agendas that will affect you and your loved ones for generations to come. I for one, cannot wait to vote for the second time in my life. If you don't want to vote, that is your loss, but don't try to push that bs that voting doesn't matter because it simply is not true.
how's it feel to be a moron that has selective reading and overlooks valid points and continues to believe the bullsh*t lies the media has force fed him?
 5 years ago '04        #65
JugernoT 
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
how's it feel to be a moron that has selective reading and overlooks valid points and continues to believe the bullsh*t lies the media has force fed him?
adhominan attacks are all you have. Childish insults show your true colors. I didn't attack anyone who feels differently than I do. It is a fact that every candidate stands for, and will implement policies that will affect our country for generations to come. Saying otherwise is simply false. You can choose not to vote, but doing so could have terrible repercussions.
 5 years ago '04        #66
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,480 | Props total: 2713 2713
well the american election system is kinda of a joke ...there should be more options for the voters
How are you going to be forced to pick D or R

No black man in his right mind will ever vote R but if there was more options the people who are not voting now could send a clear message by picking someone else (if there was more than one round)
 5 years ago '04        #67
JugernoT 
space
space
 gimmethat said:
well the american election system is kinda of a joke ...there should be more options for the voters
How are you going to be forced to pick D or R

No black man in his right mind will ever vote R but if there was more options the people who are not voting now could send a clear message by picking someone else (if there was more than one round)
I agree that their should be more viable choices. Hopefully that will change in the future.
 5 years ago '04        #68
JugernoT 
space
space
 Moony Jackson said:
if people don't want to vote they are very much entitled to that option

but artists like lupe fiasco and kendrick lamar who consider themselves conscious rappers shouldn't be sending the youth the wrong message like that

these guys have a lot of influence and they are using it the wrong way by discouraging people not to vote

instead of just giving up on voting altogether, how about coming up with solutions?

the congress elections are just as important as the presidential elections but I never really see any celebrities or rappers rallying voters in those congressional election years. it seems to be all about presidential elections, which is short sighted because there are 3 branches of government not just 1

these rappers need to stop watching youtube tin foil hat videos and use their influence to educate the people on how to get their voices heard and not just give up on voting
 5 years ago '05        #69
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 knowughetto said:
Everyone else that said that to besides me, but I see that you single me out like I hurt your feelings or something...but I'm an idiot for expressing myself...And like these numbers are supposed to mean something to me...
You and another , yes you are an idiot , thats the point of the what DL is saying , you n*ggas are dumb as fu*k. Of course those numbers mean nothing to you (the idiot) , others would say that represents california voters changing the society and judicial system , meaning their vote mattered , and in this case , basic social rights we're denied.

Its' the bi*ch n*ggas (you among others) who complain about government , but never have any alternative action behind them , for any progressive change. You n*ggas are keyboard warriors , mad cause they can't beat a system PURPOSELY made to keep an underclass down , and ultimately the reason why sh*t is fu*ked. Dumb n*ggas cause their own grief and government angst. How stupid can you be , screwing future generations out of mobility and in the process of doing yourself , and they laugh when you think its' a race , gender , culture bias.

But n*ggas wanna Occupy and camp out
 5 years ago '09        #70
59fifty 
space
space
$22,678 | Props total: 10145 10145
 tdm2000 said:
Oh i remember dis sh*t now...sh*t was a min ago too
 5 years ago '09        #71
red100 10 heat pts10
space
space
$809 | Props total: 295 295
 2 Pistolz said:
Isn't voting a "right" and a "right" that we with that "right" have the "right" opt against?

fu*k America, and fu*k voting. The lesser of two evils is all. fu*k all of those figure heads. All ya mans that been in jail before sucked my d!ck. - Keith Clark
This^^^ Props.
 5 years ago '04        #72
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
i agree with lupe. people fought for the right to vote to no avail. all the things that have been done and continue to be done in this country will not be undone by one president or two or three for that matter. the president is not the person running this country and it's a fu*king mockery of democracy for one to think that one vote counts. no matter who's elected into the white house, the "agenda" is still going to be put into effect regardless. multinational behemoth corporations run this country and the world, literally. the federal reserve is a corporation and it's board consists of the heads of the major banks of this country and, i think, the world. nothing about that is democratic, fair, or even just. this country was built on treachery and that hasn't stopped in 400 years, it's evolved. at some point in time though, the bubble will burst. i await that day.

5 years ago '12        #73
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106
DL Hughley is a house n*gga....black&latino folk always talkin bout we need to vote but what the hell has voting ever done for our communities, NOT A GOTDAMN THING...WAKE UP AND STOP BELIEVING THE HYPE.
 09-16-2012, 01:40 AM         #74
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
and God that stupid "where is Ja" is so fu*kin annoying and played out....
This. Lame a.ss corny n*ggas. soon as i saw that first post i wantd to exit the thread
 5 years ago '10        #75
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 587 587
 the coolest said:
Lupe's response @LupeFiasco: Hey Kids Dont be "dumb" like me. Drink Water, Read Books & also Michael Jackson,1million dollars, you feel me? Holla!

their all yours DL.
did he quote that Das Racist song?
 5 years ago '04        #76
JugernoT 
space
space
 swayze said:
No they didn't and im tired of seeing this dumb a.ss response. It's just has no facts behind it. Yeah vote for Obamas 4 more years blah..blah.. I get that !! Give the last black president a full term . fu*k what hes doing and certainly hasn't done for you,but give him 2 terms . I wish people would just say that and stop with the emotional nonsense they spew out. I could even see saying he's better than Romney and thats why im voting for him etc.. Stop the dumb sh*t black folk and be honest,. You look and sound stupid / dumb a.ss a donkey pulling a tractor when you spit out these **** a.ss comments.

Period the vote don't mean sh*t and thats not up for debate thats a fact.

And MF i got a Afro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you don't want to vote that's fine. But to imply that "voting doesn't mean sh*t" is simply wrong and illogical. Please read up on policies implemented by our presidents. Your claim that this is not up for debate is simply indifferent to factual evidence.

and yes.. people did f!ght and die for blacks, women and other minorities to have the right to vote.... not saying you have to, but you should at least accept this fact. Also, where did the poster you replied to even mention Obama??
 09-16-2012, 03:40 AM         #77
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JugernoT said:
If you don't want to vote that's fine. But to imply that "voting doesn't mean sh*t" is simply wrong and illogical. Please read up on policies implemented by our presidents. Your claim that this is not up for debate is simply indifferent to factual evidence.

and yes.. people did f!ght and die for blacks, women and other minorities to have the right to vote.... not saying you have to, but you should at least accept this fact. Also, where did the poster you replied to even mention Obama??
are you fu*kin' retarded?...I mean really though are you?....it's been broken to you in simple form where even a 5 year old child could get it...

YOU HAVE NO CHOICE,JUST THE ILLUSION OF CHOICE,meaning the elections are rigged from the get go...Democrats & Republicans are one in the same,which is why nothing ever fundamentally changes....if your way of life is always the same with these presidential elections then is defeats the purpose of going to vote to begin with...GET IT NOW DUMMY?
 5 years ago '12        #78
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
lmao D.L. Hughley? This n*gga still think he relevant?
 5 years ago '04        #79
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
 240ka said:
any minority especially blacks that dont vote is an idiot. people fought and died for us to have this right. Same goes for kendrick too.
People died so we would have THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE whether or not we wanted to vote just like every one else
 5 years ago '04        #80
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Cantankerous said:
You and another , yes you are an idiot , thats the point of the what DL is saying , you n*ggas are dumb as fu*k. Of course those numbers mean nothing to you (the idiot) , others would say that represents california voters changing the society and judicial system , meaning their vote mattered , and in this case , basic social rights we're denied.

Its' the bi*ch n*ggas (you among others) who complain about government , but never have any alternative action behind them , for any progressive change. You n*ggas are keyboard warriors , mad cause they can't beat a system PURPOSELY made to keep an underclass down , and ultimately the reason why sh*t is fu*ked. Dumb n*ggas cause their own grief and government angst. How stupid can you be , screwing future generations out of mobility and in the process of doing yourself , and they laugh when you think its' a race , gender , culture bias.

But n*ggas wanna Occupy and camp out
Funny how you call people keyboard warriors, but you took the time to get mad for no reason...Calm down bruh, just because I have my own opinion just like everyone else (especially the ones that agree with me and I agree with), and just because I don't agree with you, it ain't that serious to be this mad. Its the internet n*gga.

If you or anyone else wants to vote, then that's on you...it ain't that serious for you to get mad just because someone doesn't wanna vote. As long as YOU vote that's all that matters.

Answer these questions, give me a direct answer, don't avoid the question, or answer it with another question...

Were you saying this sh*t when the elections were rigged during the Al Gore/Bush campaigning? Where were you when John Kerry and Bush were running against each other? Were you saying all of this votes do count/matter sh*t before, does it just so happen that you're saying this sh*t because Obama's in office? And how am I screwing future generations because I don't wanna vote?

I just find it funny that you really believe that our votes count when the elections were rigged 12 years ago. That alone should tell you something right there, but I like how you avoided that...But yet I'm the one that's brainwashed...

Last edited by knowughetto; 09-16-2012 at 10:53 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
250 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
155 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
111 comments
19 hours ago