What are you watching? Alvarez/Lopez or Chavez jr/Martinez?

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #501
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 1370 1370
 r.burgundy said:
who tha hell watches cruisers lol
This guy. Guillermo Jones/Denis Lebedev will be great next month..CAN'T WAIT!
 5 years ago '09        #502
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,935 | Props total: 22186 22186
I think I've watched less than 15 cruiserweight f!ghts in my entire life.

hold up, who won that 100 thousand dollar knockout last night?

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 09-16-2012 at 10:21 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #503
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4805 4805
 Afnorth123 said:
ward was coming off winning a gold medal in the olympics 2 years earlier and starting his pro career.

Also miranda is a heavy hitter shot or not..dont forget eh recently Ko'd dawson in camp with 10 oz gloves and head gear....dont forget ward just outclassed and ko'd the top light heavyweight in the world..canelo has faced no where near the comp ward has..ward has cleaned out his division. canelo may only be 22 an dhave alot of f!ghts ..but their still getting him experience since he has no amatuer background like ward....once canelo cleans out his division you can call him on wards level
which was my point about canelo.most guys his age are still amateuers

miranda has not ko'd anybody of note since howard eastman and got absolutely destroyed by abe in that rematch.at 160 he was a beast at 160,no,just no

and again,at 22 years old,who had ward fought lol.at 22,theirs no comparison to their pro careers

my point exactly
 5 years ago '07        #504
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 jj01 said:
this. and ppl act like miranda didnt have bute, abe and others in serious trouble. also funny how ppl forget that most ppl thought abe was the fav in the tourney. kessler has over 30 kos and was a big fav vs ward and dre walked right through him.

downplaying ward to big up canelo

spare me the bullsh*t, dude hasnt done sh*t at 54.
he had abe in trouble that 1st f!ght and got destroyed in a rematch.he was neva tha same after that.when did miranda have bute in trouble lol.bute took mirandas shots fine.

and again,what had ward done in his division at 22 years old lol.why do u keep duckin tha tha question??

at 22,what had ward done in any division.do u not understand that canelo should be an amateur?who tha hell do u want him to have fought at age 22?
 5 years ago '07        #505
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
This guy. Guillermo Jones/Denis Lebedev will be great next month..CAN'T WAIT!
5 or 6 years ago that woulda been a great f!ght
 5 years ago '06        #506
jj01 
space
space
$44,936 | Props total: 4619 4619
 r.burgundy said:
he had abe in trouble that 1st f!ght and got destroyed in a rematch.he was neva tha same after that.when did miranda have bute in trouble lol.bute took mirandas shots fine.

and again,what had ward done in his division at 22 years old lol.why do u keep duckin tha tha question??

at 22,what had ward done in any division.do u not understand that canelo should be an amateur?who tha hell do u want him to have fought at age 22?

i didnt say he won those f!ghts, i said his punching power is what helped him have some moments....u acted like he was a feather fisted bum when that clearly wasnt the case. u say ward's chin hasnt been tested, he has fought heavy hitters those same f!ghters that have had spectacular kos.

ward wasnt handed a belt the way canelo was. canelo because mexican was enough for suliman to award him a belt at such a young age. ward worked his way up the ladder at a young age to the title. canelo is doing it in reverse which is a farce. what champion do you know that is allowed duck the upper echelon of f!ghters in his own division for several years? hes a fake a.ss champion.
 5 years ago '05        #507
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 r.burgundy said:
which was my point about canelo.most guys his age are still amateuers

miranda has not ko'd anybody of note since howard eastman and got absolutely destroyed by abe in that rematch.at 160 he was a beast at 160,no,just no

and again,at 22 years old,who had ward fought lol.at 22,theirs no comparison to their pro careers

my point exactly

there is when you have damn near 50 f!ghts and are being handed belts instead of more accomplished f!ghters getting the shot..if you have a belt you cant shouldnt have to be protected or "brough along slowly" anymore...thats the point ...when your headlining ppv cards you should not be f!ghting cans and stepping stone f!ghters.ward at 22 was paying his dues. canelo at 22 is handed paper belts and gifted ppv headliners and all he has to do is go up against shot f!ghters and B level f!ghters
 5 years ago '07        #508
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Afnorth123 said:
there is when you have damn near 50 f!ghts and are being handed belts instead of more accomplished f!ghters getting the shot..if you have a belt you cant shouldnt have to be protected or "brough along slowly" anymore...thats the point ...when your headlining ppv cards you should not be f!ghting cans and stepping stone f!ghters.ward at 22 was paying his dues. canelo at 22 is handed paper belts and gifted ppv headliners and all he has to do is go up against shot f!ghters and B level f!ghters
what f!ghter in this day and age isnt brought along slowly?thats part of tha game

again he is 22.only f!ghter i can recall takin on top guys at a similar age was mike tyson.boxing is a sport and a business.
ward at 22 hadnt fought nobody just like canelo so stop.
we live in a day and age of 50 damn belts.everybody got a belt.still not sure how tha fu*k chavez got tha belts
and again 22 is generally tha age u f!ght shot f!ghters,by 25 or 26 is when guys comp steps up
 5 years ago '07        #509
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 jj01 said:
i didnt say he won those f!ghts, i said his punching power is what helped him have some moments....u acted like he was a feather fisted bum when that clearly wasnt the case. u say ward's chin hasnt been tested, he has fought heavy hitters those same f!ghters that have had spectacular kos.

ward wasnt handed a belt the way canelo was. canelo because mexican was enough for suliman to award him a belt at such a young age. ward worked his way up the ladder at a young age to the title. canelo is doing it in reverse which is a farce. what champion do you know that is allowed duck the upper echelon of f!ghters in his own division for several years? hes a fake a.ss champion.
did,bute ate his shots as if he was malignaggi.at 168 his power was nothin special and he was shot to sh*t by tha time ward fought him
i didnt say he hadnt fought anybody,i said he's neva really been hit.

which title are u referrin to?

who is he duckin lol?i havent seen any top guys call him out.
he has been duckin guys for several years lol???so i guess he shoulda been f!ghtin margarito at age 18.and lets not forget it was supposed to be williams in there instead of lopez so its nothin to suggest his competition wont step up
 09-16-2012, 11:02 AM         #510
FLO31 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chavez gonna get that rematch..

Hope Canelo gets Cotto next..
 5 years ago '07        #511
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
anybody got a link to the video of both?
 5 years ago '07        #512
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
anybody got a link to the video of both?
like a stream?u a bit late hombre
 5 years ago '06        #513
jj01 
space
space
$44,936 | Props total: 4619 4619
 r.burgundy said:
did,bute ate his shots as if he was malignaggi.at 168 his power was nothin special and he was shot to sh*t by tha time ward fought him
i didnt say he hadnt fought anybody,i said he's neva really been hit.

which title are u referrin to?

who is he duckin lol?i havent seen any top guys call him out.
he has been duckin guys for several years lol???so i guess he shoulda been f!ghtin margarito at age 18.and lets not forget it was supposed to be williams in there instead of lopez so its nothin to suggest his competition wont step up

miranda had been dropped a few times but still could crack is my point. its a testament to ward being dropped so early vs an average f!ghter and never letting it happen again vs elite competition that he has faced. he has been hit but is smart enough to take away opponents best weapon and neutralize power.

that bullsh*t wbc strap that mexican lover suliman handed canelo. who is he ducking? look at who he fought to get the strap, look at who he defended it against. do u see any name from that division worth mentioning? of course not because he is a coddled child who hasnt done sh*t to deserve what has been handed to him. fu*k margarito, he shouldve been f!ghting other contenders from the division to get to and to defend his belt, not cans.

and paul got schooled by lara and is one of the dumbest f!ghters, why not go after lara no instead he ducks him and everybody else.
 5 years ago '07        #514
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 jj01 said:
miranda had been dropped a few times but still could crack is my point. its a testament to ward being dropped so early vs an average f!ghter and never letting it happen again vs elite competition that he has faced. he has been hit but is smart enough to take away opponents best weapon and neutralize power.

that bullsh*t wbc strap that mexican lover suliman handed canelo. who is he ducking? look at who he fought to get the strap, look at who he defended it against. do u see any name from that division worth mentioning? of course not because he is a coddled child who hasnt done sh*t to deserve what has been handed to him. fu*k margarito, he shouldve been f!ghting other contenders from the division to get to and to defend his belt, not cans.

and paul got schooled by lara and is one of the dumbest f!ghters, why not go after lara no instead he ducks him and everybody else.
his competition has recently become elite.im not a fan of stiff a.ss euros but they were tha top guys and ward went thru them,but at 168 his chin hasnt been tested.only 2 punchers left are bute and pascal,maybe andradae

ward won his 1st belt against jerson ravelo.he won a vacant belt,same as ward
he has fought mat hatton,rhodes,cintron,gomes,mosley,and was supposed to f!ght williams.i got no prob wit his f!ghts since he got tha belt

because lara still lost and is a high risk,low reward f!ghter
 5 years ago '06        #515
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
 r.burgundy said:
angulo and kirkland arent high caliber???compared to who canelo has fought so far they would be muhammad ali.

i got a feelin we see canelo vs mayorga next

I hope your not referring to Ricardo Mayorga, he retired already after the loss to Cotto.

Anyways good f!ght, Martinez fought a smart f!ght and kept circling Chavez and let off shots and kept moving. Chavez couldnt get clean shots on him body or head cuz Martinez didnt stay stationary. Kinda knew he wasnt going to go toe to toe with Chavez cuz he would've got knocked out. Overall Martinez is quick and Chavez needs to learn how to adjust his style in the ring his dad figured out Martinez and was telling him what to do, but Chavez wanted that KO shot and he almost got it. This f!ght should of been like the old days and gone to 15 rounds lol Either way a rematch would be a good f!ght.

Canelo straight G idk who they would pair him up against tho.
 5 years ago '09        #516
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,935 | Props total: 22186 22186
i got the link to the other f!ght, but its football time i'll put it up later, you could probably find it on youtube tho there's a few of them
 5 years ago '10        #517
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440

[video - click to view]

6:15
 5 years ago '11        #518
NyDon60 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 305 305

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
29 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
280 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
135 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago