What are you watching? Alvarez/Lopez or Chavez jr/Martinez?

most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
57 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
82 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #481
jj01 
space
space
$46,642 | Props total: 7618 7618
 r.burgundy said:
i seriously doubt u saw tha f!ght ward was down in and tha dude that dropped him lost 19 f!ghts

only real heavy hitter in that division was froch and froch didnt hit ward at all.ive never seen ward take a good shot.not to say he cant,i just havent seen it

at age 22 canelo has fought tougher comp than ward did at that same age lol/again,canelo has alot of f!ghts but he is only 22 years old

i could say tha same thing about canelo's comp

so because the opponent lost several f!ghts, that doesnt make it legit that he hurt ward? u say u wanted to see him take a punch, how does that not qualify?

miranda, abe, kess werent heavy hitters? they have over 90 kos between them.

what tough comp has canelo fought again?
 6 years ago '07        #482
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$40,200 | Props total: 5338 5338
 jj01 said:
so because the opponent lost several f!ghts, that doesnt make it legit that he hurt ward? u say u wanted to see him take a punch, how does that not qualify?

miranda, abe, kess werent heavy hitters? they have over 90 kos between them.

what tough comp has canelo fought again?
it was his 6th f!ght and he was still at mw,likely weight drained and he fought a smaller guy.

at 168 no,and miranda was shot to sh*t.thats like callin shane a heavy hitter when canelo fought him.abe has been a bum at 168 which is why he moved back down,and kess has neva been known as a power puncher

and again,what was ward doin at 22?
 09-16-2012, 01:49 AM         #483
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SLiPP said:
sergio is a fu*king warrior yo. he didnt try to hold or anything after that knockdown.
He fought back. Holy fu*k im watching this again tomorrow
lol hbo commentary brain wash yall fair weather dudes
 6 years ago '09        #484
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
space
$53,753 | Props total: 34767 34767
 DrX said:
lol hbo commentary brain wash yall fair weather dudes
don't be disrespecting martinez son :lebroncmonson:
 6 years ago '09        #485
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$38,173 | Props total: 23613 23613
it's only so long that fake boxers can pretend...rematch would be the same result
 6 years ago '09        #486
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,408 | Props total: 1588 1588
 r.burgundy said:
yeah.he's tha goods.all thats left to see really is how he can take a punch or deal wit somebody who wants to box him
Alfonso Gomez was giving him real trouble, but he's improved drastically since then.
 6 years ago '09        #487
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 jj01 said:
nobody goes up 20-25+ consistently like he does every f!ght, and he is only allowed to do so because his godfather refuses to drug test this dude

the difference with the other f!ghters u mentioned is that they are usually at or around their f!ghting weight.....jr is nowhere near it and has to cut 20-30 lbs each camp. thats why they were saying he had no legs in the f!ght. we see the same sh*t each f!ght with him, its evident that its affecting him in f!ghts since he has cramps/leg problems so frequently now. his stamina is sh*t, he just is able to get this far by being bigger than everybody else and able to take a punch because of the weight advantage.
Chavez superhydrates, and it is as big a detriment as it is an advantage. His face busts up far easier, and he can't throw nearly as many punches as he needs to. You have to understand that being 180 doesn't mean sh*t if it isn't natural strength. It's water weight and nutrients.
 6 years ago '09        #488
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
Anyone who missed Troy Ross/Yoan Pablo Hernandez, go fu*k yourselves. Best cruiserweight f!ght of the year.
 6 years ago '10        #489
Ant McQueen 17 heat pts17
space
space
$13,112 | Props total: 7053 7053
 thegoldenhero said:
it's only so long that fake boxers can pretend...rematch would be the same result
Nah, I think Chavez can beat him. He just has to cut the ring off and let his hands go.
 6 years ago '05        #490
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,432 | Props total: 261 261
 r.burgundy said:
it was his 6th f!ght and he was still at mw,likely weight drained and he fought a smaller guy.

at 168 no,and miranda was shot to sh*t.thats like callin shane a heavy hitter when canelo fought him.abe has been a bum at 168 which is why he moved back down,and kess has neva been known as a power puncher

and again,what was ward doin at 22?
ward was coming off winning a gold medal in the olympics 2 years earlier and starting his pro career.

Also miranda is a heavy hitter shot or not..dont forget eh recently Ko'd dawson in camp with 10 oz gloves and head gear....dont forget ward just outclassed and ko'd the top light heavyweight in the world..canelo has faced no where near the comp ward has..ward has cleaned out his division. canelo may only be 22 an dhave alot of f!ghts ..but their still getting him experience since he has no amatuer background like ward....once canelo cleans out his division you can call him on wards level
 6 years ago '06        #491
jj01 
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
Chavez superhydrates, and it is as big a detriment as it is an advantage. His face busts up far easier, and he can't throw nearly as many punches as he needs to. You have to understand that being 180 doesn't mean sh*t if it isn't natural strength. It's water weight and nutrients.

its important because he is able to walk through shots from legit mw because of the weight, whereas most ppl would fall. and i know its dangerous and he is playing with fire doing it, thats why he always tires so quickly and takes forever to get off.

he thinks he can half a.ss his training and overcome it because he is bigger. tonight it caught up with him, lets see if he starts taking training camp seriously now.....i doubt it tho.
 6 years ago '09        #492
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 jj01 said:
its important because he is able to walk through shots from legit mw because of the weight, whereas most ppl would fall. and i know its dangerous and he is playing with fire doing it, thats why he always tires so quickly and takes forever to get off.

he thinks he can half a.ss his training and overcome it because he is bigger. tonight it caught up with him, lets see if he starts taking training camp seriously now.....i doubt it tho.
The weight doesn't allow you to walk through shots.

On the undercard, Marroquin outweighed Rigondeaux by 6 lbs(which is huge for 122 lbers) Rigo got his respect and hurt him numerous times.

Chavez has a damn good chin, and Sergio was committed off the back foot.
 6 years ago '09        #493
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Afnorth123 said:
ward was coming off winning a gold medal in the olympics 2 years earlier and starting his pro career.

Also miranda is a heavy hitter shot or not..dont forget eh recently Ko'd dawson in camp with 10 oz gloves and head gear....dont forget ward just outclassed and ko'd the top light heavyweight in the world..canelo has faced no where near the comp ward has..ward has cleaned out his division. canelo may only be 22 an dhave alot of f!ghts ..but their still getting him experience since he has no amatuer background like ward....once canelo cleans out his division you can call him on wards level
Ward hadn't fought anyone before the Super Six.

Ward took some solid shots from Miranda, so I don't think his chin is particularly weak. The times he got hurt early in his career, he made some mistakes and got caught with stuff he didn't see. Either way, he responded perfectly when hurt. He spoiled and bought time.
 6 years ago '06        #494
jj01 
space
space
 Afnorth123 said:

this. and ppl act like miranda didnt have bute, abe and others in serious trouble. also funny how ppl forget that most ppl thought abe was the fav in the tourney. kessler has over 30 kos and was a big fav vs ward and dre walked right through him.

downplaying ward to big up canelo

spare me the bullsh*t, dude hasnt done sh*t at 54.
 6 years ago '12        #495
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,939 | Props total: 14092 14092
Martinez, 37, suffered a broken left hand which he fractured from punching the 26-year-old Chavez Jr. in the head so many times in the mostly one-sided f!ght.

Additionally, Martinez tore ligaments in his right knee while falling down during a 12th round knockdown at the hands of Chavez Jr. The knee reportedly may require surgery to repair the damage, according to RingTV. Martinez also needed 8 stitches to close a large cut over his left eye, and he also needed a couple of staples in his head.

As you can see the f!ght was a little tougher than it appeared to be despite the fact that Martinez completely dominated Chavez Jr. for the first 11 rounds of the f!ght with his speed, power and amazing boxing skills.

There’s no word about the extent of Chavez Jr’s injuries but he’s probably not feeling too good today, as his face was badly marked up around the eyes and cheeks from Martinez’s heavy shots. I’ve never seen Chavez Jr. take so much punishment before in any of his previous f!ghts, and he’s lucky that he had a huge weight advantage over Martinez. It might have been much, much worse had Martinez been weighing around same as Chavez Jr. in this f!ght.

Last edited by 44wade; 09-16-2012 at 09:16 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #496
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
Martinez wasn't outweighed by more than 10 lbs. I guarantee it.
 6 years ago '07        #497
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
Anyone who missed Troy Ross/Yoan Pablo Hernandez, go fu*k yourselves. Best cruiserweight f!ght of the year.
who tha hell watches cruisers lol
 6 years ago '09        #498
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
who tha hell watches cruisers lol
This guy. Guillermo Jones/Denis Lebedev will be great next month..CAN'T WAIT!
 6 years ago '09        #499
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
space
$53,753 | Props total: 34767 34767
I think I've watched less than 15 cruiserweight f!ghts in my entire life.

hold up, who won that 100 thousand dollar knockout last night?

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 09-16-2012 at 09:21 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #500
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Afnorth123 said:

which was my point about canelo.most guys his age are still amateuers

miranda has not ko'd anybody of note since howard eastman and got absolutely destroyed by abe in that rematch.at 160 he was a beast at 160,no,just no

and again,at 22 years old,who had ward fought lol.at 22,theirs no comparison to their pro careers

my point exactly
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
38 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
128 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
72 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
85 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
78 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
106 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
214 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy