What are you watching? Alvarez/Lopez or Chavez jr/Martinez?

most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #461
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Adwerdz said:
what are you not sold on??

he has skill and power and he knows how to control the momentum of a f!ght and practically be calm in the ring and dominate, what else do you want him to prove to you? he ain't ducking no one, the kid has 40+ f!ghts under his belt and he is only 22, plus he doesn't f!ght like like a true mexican f!ghter, wtf else does he has to sell?
This post describes my feelings exactly.

 jj01 said:
as for the canelo f!ght, yall are really this hyped up for him beating a bloated 140 lber? dude is the most coddled of all the most popular boxers. his competition has been a joke and straight disrespectful. he hasnt fought anybody in the top 7-8 in his division and was handed a belt by a mexican loving wbc pres. dude has some skill but is nowhere near what some of yall biased fu*ks think he is.
 5 years ago '04        #462
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
I'm shocked this thread is so light. 25 pages w/ this being the best night of boxing in god knows when
 5 years ago '07        #463
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 jj01 said:
canelo vs jr isnt happening anytime soon unless arum croaks.


jr can barely make 160 and will move up in 1-2 f!ghts. canelo already said he isnt going up anytime soon. add that to the top rank/gbp beef and this f!ght will not happen anytime soon if ever. canelo ducked lara, but i agree he needs to f!ght trout/vanes/lara before ppl should take him seriously.
he was 158 at tha weigh in.he makes 160 just fine
 5 years ago '04        #464
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
avatar space
space
$32,672 | Props total: 23151 23151
str8 fu*kery, n*ggas judging a f!ghter by who he hasn't fought and who he's fought and are not judging on his true boxing abilities and skill, you can't say canelo isn't going to be a top f!ghter in his class, can you?
i'm not one of these fake boxing fans hypin the kid up, but any true boxing fan can see this kid has the skill/power to be a potential threat to any one he's in the ring with, not saying he can't be defeated but he's a problem for anyone.
 5 years ago '06        #465
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4630 4630
 r.burgundy said:
he was 158 at tha weigh in.he makes 160 just fine

lol he k!lled himself to make the limit and already said he was moving up soon.

it isnt healthy to k!ll yourself to make weight then balloon 25+ lbs in 1 night.

thats why he had no legs to finish it off. he looked dead the 1st half of the f!ght, roach even said he considered stopping it.

chavez being 20lbs heavier is why he is able to be as successful as he has been. not because of skill, he can walk through everything at this weight. it wont happen at a higher weight. they are going to find that out the hard way.
 5 years ago '07        #466
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 Adwerdz said:
str8 fu*kery, n*ggas judging a f!ghter by who he hasn't fought and who he's fought and are not judging on his true boxing abilities and skill, you can't say canelo isn't going to be a top f!ghter in his class, can you?
i'm not one of these fake boxing fans hypin the kid up, but any true boxing fan can see this kid has the skill/power to be a potential threat to any one he's in the ring with, not saying he can't be defeated but he's a problem for anyone.
yeah.he's tha goods.all thats left to see really is how he can take a punch or deal wit somebody who wants to box him
 5 years ago '07        #467
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 jj01 said:
lol he k!lled himself to make the limit and already said he was moving up soon.

it isnt healthy to k!ll yourself to make weight then balloon 25+ lbs in 1 night.

thats why he had no legs to finish it off. he looked dead the 1st half of the f!ght, roach even said he considered stopping it.

chavez being 20lbs heavier is why he is able to be as successful as he has been. not because of skill, he can walk through everything at this weight. it wont happen at a higher weight. they are going to find that out the hard way.
only guys i can think of who dont do that are ward,hopkins and floyd.majority of top guys come in at 15lbs + on f!ght nite.they need to go back to same day weigh ins

he had no legs cause martinez went to tha body most of tha night and made him move.sh*t was rnd 12 not rnd 3
 5 years ago '06        #468
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4630 4630
 Adwerdz said:
str8 fu*kery, n*ggas judging a f!ghter by who he hasn't fought and who he's fought and are not judging on his true boxing abilities and skill, you can't say canelo isn't going to be a top f!ghter in his class, can you?
i'm not one of these fake boxing fans hypin the kid up, but any true boxing fan can see this kid has the skill/power to be a potential threat to any one he's in the ring with, not saying he can't be defeated but he's a problem for anyone.

so we should be for him because he was handed a belt that he didnt deserve because he just so happened to be hispanic?

f!ghting cans in mexico and then f!ghting shot/smaller f!ghters on hbo/showtime here doesnt get you respect from ppl that can see beyond the name and ethnic background. how hard is it to look good vs his competition? he hasnt had a legit test to properly gauge his abilities, and they want to call out mayweather now beat a legit f!ghter in your weight class first. gbp is stacked at 54 and they refuse to put him in with a legit f!ghter disrespectful.
 5 years ago '06        #469
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4630 4630
 r.burgundy said:
yeah.he's tha goods.all thats left to see really is how he can take a punch or deal wit somebody who wants to box him

with 42 f!ghts shouldnt we already know that by now?
 5 years ago '07        #470
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 jj01 said:
so we should be for him because he was handed a belt that he didnt deserve because he just so happened to be hispanic?

f!ghting cans in mexico and then f!ghting shot/smaller f!ghters on hbo/showtime here doesnt get you respect from ppl that can see beyond the name and ethnic background. how hard is it to look good vs his competition? he hasnt had a legit test to properly gauge his abilities, and they want to call out mayweather now beat a legit f!ghter in your weight class first. gbp is stacked at 54 and they refuse to put him in with a legit f!ghter disrespectful.
he's only 22.most top guys are still amatuers at that age.who should he hav fought by 22 years old?look at any top guy and tell me who they were f!ghtin at that age
 5 years ago '07        #471
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 jj01 said:
with 42 f!ghts shouldnt we already know that by now?
do we know if ward cant take a punch yet?not his fault he doesnt get hit much
 5 years ago '06        #472
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4630 4630
 r.burgundy said:
only guys i can think of who dont do that are ward,hopkins and floyd.majority of top guys come in at 15lbs + on f!ght nite.they need to go back to same day weigh ins

he had no legs cause martinez went to tha body most of tha night and made him move.sh*t was rnd 12 not rnd 3

nobody goes up 20-25+ consistently like he does every f!ght, and he is only allowed to do so because his godfather refuses to drug test this dude

the difference with the other f!ghters u mentioned is that they are usually at or around their f!ghting weight.....jr is nowhere near it and has to cut 20-30 lbs each camp. thats why they were saying he had no legs in the f!ght. we see the same sh*t each f!ght with him, its evident that its affecting him in f!ghts since he has cramps/leg problems so frequently now. his stamina is sh*t, he just is able to get this far by being bigger than everybody else and able to take a punch because of the weight advantage.
 5 years ago '09        #473
BKTerror45 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 128 128
just finished watching both f!ghts, great night in boxing
 5 years ago '06        #474
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4630 4630
 r.burgundy said:
do we know if ward cant take a punch yet?not his fault he doesnt get hit much

you're comparing ward's comp to canelo;s


ward has fought the best f!ghters in the division and some of the hardest punchers in boxing in his run. ward has 10-12 names better than anybody on canelo's resume.

dre took on legit tests and proved his abilities, canelo hasnt done that at all yet and still has ppl gassed.
 5 years ago '07        #475
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 jj01 said:
nobody goes up 20-25+ consistently like he does every f!ght, and he is only allowed to do so because his godfather refuses to drug test this dude

the difference with the other f!ghters u mentioned is that they are usually at or around their f!ghting weight.....jr is nowhere near it and has to cut 20-30 lbs each camp. thats why they were saying he had no legs in the f!ght. we see the same sh*t each f!ght with him, its evident that its affecting him in f!ghts since he has cramps/leg problems so frequently now. his stamina is sh*t, he just is able to get this far by being bigger than everybody else and able to take a punch because of the weight advantage.
miguel cotto,adrien broner,margarito,paul williams,just to name a few.thats tha norm these days.majority of guys are cuttin 20 lbs

his legs looked fine in that andy lee f!ght
 5 years ago '07        #476
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 jj01 said:
you're comparing ward's comp to canelo;s


ward has fought the best f!ghters in the division and some of the hardest punchers in boxing in his run. ward has 10-12 names better than anybody on canelo's resume.

dre took on legit tests and proved his abilities, canelo hasnt done that at all yet and still has ppl gassed.
and has ward shown he can take a punch yet?

who is comparin their comp?1 dude is 29 and 1 dude is 22

and ward has 4 good names on his resume lol
 5 years ago '04        #477
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
avatar space
space
$32,672 | Props total: 23151 23151
 jj01 said:
so we should be for him because he was handed a belt that he didnt deserve because he just so happened to be hispanic?

f!ghting cans in mexico and then f!ghting shot/smaller f!ghters on hbo/showtime here doesnt get you respect from ppl that can see beyond the name and ethnic background. how hard is it to look good vs his competition? he hasnt had a legit test to properly gauge his abilities, and they want to call out mayweather now beat a legit f!ghter in your weight class first. gbp is stacked at 54 and they refuse to put him in with a legit f!ghter disrespectful.
are you serious? you expect him to get big f!ghts off the rip without making a name for himself, no top f!ghter is gonna give you a shot and make you a star if you don't have any cred. he beat a couple of legit f!ghters who had a a lil cred for themselves, may have not been big names but they weren't a.ss f!ghters.

what do you mean by gauge his abilities? styles make f!ghts, if he fought mayweather next and lost, that wouldn't make him a sh*tty f!ghter. you only judging him by his opponents weaknesses not by his boxing skills in the ring, that's bias. No one is hyping him up he is puttin that work in and showing and proving that he can be one of the best.
 5 years ago '06        #478
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4630 4630
 r.burgundy said:
miguel cotto,adrien broner,margarito,paul williams,just to name a few.thats tha norm these days.majority of guys are cuttin 20 lbs

his legs looked fine in that andy lee f!ght
:ohhellnonas:

 5 years ago '07        #479
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 jj01 said:
:ohhellnonas:

manny and shane mosley get cramps also and they are 2 of tha best conditioned athletes in tha sport.so whats your point?
 5 years ago '06        #480
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4630 4630
 r.burgundy said:
and has ward shown he can take a punch yet?

who is comparin their comp?1 dude is 29 and 1 dude is 22

and ward has 4 good names on his resume lol


ward has been dropped before, and im sure its by nobody u would know. he came back and did what he needed to do to win the f!ght. he has fought and taken shots from the heaviest hitters in his division and came out on top. dude is the real deal and proved his worth vs that comp and deserves the recognition he gets.

if ward has 4 good names on his resume like u say, even though most were legit/ranked f!ghters in his own weight division......how many would u say canelo has?

just because there are only 4 names you recognize doesnt mean others arent legit.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy