What are you watching? Alvarez/Lopez or Chavez jr/Martinez?

most viewed right now
 200
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 82
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 82
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #441
NyDon60 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 305 305
I'm a fan of both f!ghters but...

I don't understand how some are trying to make a case for Chavez Jr...This f!ght was not that much different from Mayweather vs Mosley! homie landed a good shot but son recovered and ended the round like a true champ was suppose too and outclassed his opponent 11 rounds to 1.

How n*ggas basing a whole f!ght on the last minute of the last round tho? lmao

 5 years ago '07        #442
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4805 4805
 A.G said:
None of those dudes are high-caliber f!ghters..


They might keep protecting Canelo and feed him a weight-drained Matthew Macklin or something
angulo and kirkland arent high caliber???compared to who canelo has fought so far they would be muhammad ali.

i got a feelin we see canelo vs mayorga next
 5 years ago '07        #443
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4805 4805
 NyDon60 said:
I'm a fan of both f!ghters but...

I don't understand how some are trying to make a case for Chavez Jr...This f!ght was not that much different from Mayweather vs Mosley! homie landed a good shot but son recovered and ended the round like a true champ was suppose too and outclassed his opponent 11 rounds to 1.

How n*ggas basing a whole f!ght on the last minute of the last round tho? lmao

uhh no.mosley quit in rnd 3.at least chavez tried to win and stepped on tha gas late.and mosley didnt even land 100 punches against floyd
 5 years ago '09        #444
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,076 | Props total: 8847 8847
 Adwerdz said:
naw chavez jr is way bigger than canelo, k.o? probably not likely to happen, but it will be a slugfest till the end

Canelo chins is underrated
I Would love to see Chavez knocked out


Last edited by Ash10; 09-15-2012 at 11:52 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #445
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4805 4805
 Adwerdz said:
naw chavez jr is way bigger than canelo, k.o? probably not likely to happen, but it will be a slugfest till the end
canelo is very big also
 5 years ago '12        #446
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,061 | Props total: 11273 11273
 r.burgundy said:
yeah,people dont understand he is still a young guy wit no amatuer career.but he comes to f!ght and he's not afraid to get.i just wonder how people could hate this kid.he is great for tha sport
yeah, he still has time.

And that last round saved his career tbh.

Dude who most people didnt give a shot, damn near knocked out the p4p best in the last round.

Its not like he was huge underdog, on some Rudy type sh*t, but he damn near pulled it off vs the best.

Saved his career.
 5 years ago '11        #447
NyDon60 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 305 305
 r.burgundy said:
uhh no.mosley quit in rnd 3.at least chavez tried to win and stepped on tha gas late.and mosley didnt even land 100 punches against floyd
You missed the point...I said not much different not exactly the same
11 rounds to 1....enough said
 5 years ago '06        #448
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
Don't scare me like that Martinez

He put on a clinic against Chavez Jr. Jr. couldn't do anything in the f!ght till the last minute. Martinez pop-shotted the sh*t outta Jr. Hit & move. Martinez fought a beautiful f!ght. Glad to see the real champion get his belt back. If they do have a rematch, I see the same result happening. Martinez is just too fast for Jr.
 5 years ago '12        #449
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,061 | Props total: 11273 11273
 ash1990 said:
Canelo chins is underrated
I Would love to see Chavez knocked out
two mexican f!ghters.

they both tough to knock out.
 5 years ago '07        #450
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4805 4805
 NyDon60 said:
You missed the point...I said not much different not exactly the same
11 rounds to 1...#ShutOUt
your point was silly.1 guy came to f!ght,1 guy came to get a check.11-1 doesnt mean tha f!ght was easy.
 5 years ago '04        #451
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 r.burgundy said:
angulo and kirkland arent high caliber???compared to who canelo has fought so far they would be muhammad ali.

i got a feelin we see canelo vs mayorga next

GBP are trying to anoint Canelo already... Put his a.ss up against the winner of Cotto/Trout or something.

Or move him up to 158 and put him up against JCC jr.
 5 years ago '07        #452
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4805 4805
 A.G said:

GBP are trying to anoint Canelo already... Put his a.ss up against the winner of Cotto/Trout or something.

Or move him up to 158 and put him up against JCC jr.
i think canelo beats everybody in his division.a cotto f!ght could go either way but i dont think cotto has another war left in tha tank.besides in 2 years from now canelo/jcc jr will likely be tha biggest f!ght in boxing so they might not wanna match canelo too tough yet
 5 years ago '06        #453
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
Canelo should f!ght Erislandy Lara (if he beats Vanes). It's too early to put Canelo vs. Chavez Jr. I do think they will make that f!ght in the upcoming years though. There will be a lot of money in that f!ght.
 5 years ago '04        #454
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 r.burgundy said:
i think canelo beats everybody in his division.a cotto f!ght could go either way but i dont think cotto has another war left in tha tank.besides in 2 years from now canelo/jcc jr will likely be tha biggest f!ght in boxing so they might not wanna match canelo too tough yet
i'm not sold on him yet...
Mosley was washed up and Lopez was getting beat by Victor Ortiz till a lucky shot broke his chin
 5 years ago '07        #455
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4805 4805
 A.G said:
i'm not sold on him yet...
Mosley was washed up and Lopez was getting beat by Victor Ortiz till a lucky shot broke his chin

i wanna see him get hit but offensivly he is tha total package.they're alotta good f!ghts at 154 like angulo,kirkland,lara,molina,joel julio would be a great f!ght.but i think they match him safe
lopez was supposed to get beat by ortiz.
 5 years ago '06        #456
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,936 | Props total: 4619 4619
great night of boxing tonight.

jr got embarrassed for 11 rounds and didnt have enough for the ko because of all the weight he put on in the last 24 hours. dude had no legs. with crooks like arum and top rank involved, im glad serg didnt take off the last round and leave it to the judges. i expect chavez godfather to order an immediate rematch.


as for the canelo f!ght, yall are really this hyped up for him beating a bloated 140 lber? dude is the most coddled of all the most popular boxers. his competition has been a joke and straight disrespectful. he hasnt fought anybody in the top 7-8 in his division and was handed a belt by a mexican loving wbc pres. dude has some skill but is nowhere near what some of yall biased fu*ks think he is.
 5 years ago '11        #457
NyDon60 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 305 305
 r.burgundy said:
i wanna see him get hit but offensivly he is tha total package.they're alotta good f!ghts at 154 like angulo,kirkland,lara,molina,joel julio would be a great f!ght.but i think they match him safe
lopez was supposed to get beat by ortiz.



What you think of a Martinez vs Mayweather match ?
 5 years ago '04        #458
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
avatar space
space
$32,664 | Props total: 23121 23121
 A.G said:
i'm not sold on him yet...
Mosley was washed up and Lopez was getting beat by Victor Ortiz till a lucky shot broke his chin
what are you not sold on??

he has skill and power and he knows how to control the momentum of a f!ght and practically be calm in the ring and dominate, what else do you want him to prove to you? he ain't ducking no one, the kid has 40+ f!ghts under his belt and he is only 22, plus he doesn't f!ght like like a true mexican f!ghter, wtf else does he has to sell?
 5 years ago '06        #459
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,936 | Props total: 4619 4619
 Maddog345 said:
Canelo should f!ght Erislandy Lara (if he beats Vanes). It's too early to put Canelo vs. Chavez Jr. I do think they will make that f!ght in the upcoming years though. There will be a lot of money in that f!ght.


canelo vs jr isnt happening anytime soon unless arum croaks.


jr can barely make 160 and will move up in 1-2 f!ghts. canelo already said he isnt going up anytime soon. add that to the top rank/gbp beef and this f!ght will not happen anytime soon if ever. canelo ducked lara, but i agree he needs to f!ght trout/vanes/lara before ppl should take him seriously.
 5 years ago '07        #460
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4805 4805
 NyDon60 said:
What you think of a Martinez vs Mayweather match ?
floyd on points.floyd is tha best in tha game at timing and countering and is too accurate for martinez to f!ght wit his hands down.i think he lands that check hook all night side steppin sergios lunges
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy