What are you watching? Alvarez/Lopez or Chavez jr/Martinez?

most viewed right now
 58
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #421
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,077 | Props total: 8847 8847
 44wade said:
Gotta see that rematch though.

fu*kin hate Martinez, but chavez did too little too late.

Viva la Raza tho.

fu*k argentina
Martinez was too fast for Chavez, even Freddie Roach said that, anyone that watched the hbo stream knows what I'm talking about
 5 years ago '04        #422
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 44wade said:
idgaf what anyone says, martinez punches hit alot of chavez arms and gloves. not alot of clean punches, till that last round.

Chavez did not do anything for at least 8 rounds, and thats not an exaggeration.

That last round though, was fu*kin epic, my heart was jumpin.

and yes, Im mexican, so im bias.

Martinez aint seein Canelo tho


With Martinez' style, speed & power, I realistically see him beating anyone in or near his weight class - and that includes Floyd & Pacquiao.

Canelo needs to f!ght Chavez Jr first before getting a shot at Martinez. Dude has fought mostly bums and washed up boxers.
 5 years ago '05        #423
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 #TheReturn said:
sergio ran the whole night..
you don't know sh*t about boxing if you think he ran

 09-15-2012, 11:39 PM         #424
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PLK187 said:
sergio and ward would be a better f!ght.
There's no money in that f!ght. Maravilla would make much more f!ghting Chavez Jr. again or Canelo.

He should f!ght Canelo next.
 5 years ago '09        #425
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19309 19309
Canelo vs Chavez Jr? interesting
 5 years ago '07        #426
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 44wade said:
Dont know why he took so long to turn it on.

He just didnt work hard enough, maybe that last round will give him confidence though if they do rematch.

Martinez is a warrior for going toe to toe even he knew he had 11 round lead and sh*t.

fu*kin Chavez man needed to let them hands go.
yeah,he eva picks up his work rate he is gonna be really tough
 5 years ago '08        #427
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 44wade said:
idgaf what anyone says, martinez punches hit alot of chavez arms and gloves. not alot of clean punches, till that last round.

Chavez did not do anything for at least 8 rounds, and thats not an exaggeration.

That last round though, was fu*kin epic, my heart was jumpin.

and yes, Im mexican, so im bias.

Martinez aint seein Canelo tho


Blake Griffin is lunch for the King
 5 years ago '04        #428
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
After that last round, I don't mind an immediate rematch...I think it'll a little closer and more intense.
 5 years ago '12        #429
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11287 11287
 ash1990 said:
Martinez was too fast for Chavez, even Freddie Roach said that, anyone that watched the hbo stream knows what I'm talking about.
yeah its easy for me to say.

Martinez was fast as fu*k, and he has power, so its easy to say let them hands go from the couch.

And again not a single fu*k is given, them shots was hitting chavez arms and gloves. Yeah he got lumped up in that final round, he def didnt have no swollen eye before that last round, and they did have a head butt late, so that swole eye was most likely from that.

not debating this sh*t, I saw what I saw.
 5 years ago '05        #430
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Martinez sweeps again in the next f!ght

It will be like Mayweather/Castillo 2
 5 years ago '09        #431
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,077 | Props total: 8847 8847
 thegoldenhero said:
Canelo vs Chavez Jr? interesting
Canelo would ko Chavez Jr in the 4th round
 5 years ago '05        #432
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 44wade said:
yeah its easy for me to say.

Martinez was fast as fu*k, and he has power, so its easy to say let them hands go from the couch.

And again not a single fu*k is given, them shots was hitting chavez arms and gloves. Yeah he got lumped up in that final round, he def didnt have no swollen eye before that last round, and they did have a head butt late, so that swole eye was most likely from that.

not debating this sh*t, I saw what I saw.
you clearly didn't see the punch stats to the face HBO had
 09-15-2012, 11:41 PM         #433
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn intense last round....martinez was fast with his hands....but chavez showed heart at the latter rounds..i was jumping and yelling when martinez went down ....chavez couldnt set up and was waiting for the "perfect" punch...finally listened to his dad and roach to attack and stop trying to set up

nonetheless cant wait for the rematch
 5 years ago '07        #434
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 A.G said:


With Martinez' style, speed & power, I realistically see him beating anyone in or near his weight class - and that includes Floyd & Pacquiao.

Canelo needs to f!ght Chavez Jr first before getting a shot at Martinez. Dude has fought mostly bums and washed up boxers.
plenty guys for canelo to f!ght.angulo,kirkland for starters.maybe shawn porter
 5 years ago '12        #435
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11287 11287
 r.burgundy said:
yeah,he eva picks up his work rate he is gonna be really tough
yeah, as far as why he doesnt get the love, is probably because he got this look of being raised with a silver spoon, while his pops was as gritty as they come.

he earned some points from this one.

And Martinez is as good as they come, if not the best right now, so aint no shame in this one.

I think Chavez gets better after this one.
 09-15-2012, 11:43 PM         #436
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
you clearly didn't see the punch stats to the face HBO had
Anybody who watched the f!ght doesn't even need the stats to know Maravilla gave Chavez Jr. a boxing lesson for 11 rounds.

He should have just played it safe the last round and he would have been justified calling out Mayweather @ 154.
 5 years ago '04        #437
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
avatar space
space
$32,675 | Props total: 23153 23153
 ash1990 said:
Canelo would ko Chavez Jr in the 4th round
naw chavez jr is way bigger than canelo, k.o? probably not likely to happen, but it will be a slugfest till the end
 5 years ago '12        #438
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11287 11287
 Bea5T said:
you clearly didn't see the punch stats to the face HBO had
im sure a few got through the guard, but the majority was bouncing on them gloves.

like I said, I was watching from the perspective of wanting Chavez to win, so you know that skews sh*t, so I saw alot of glancing punches.

Martinez won that f!ght fair and square, and is the best out right now, so no shade here.
 5 years ago '04        #439
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 r.burgundy said:
plenty guys for canelo to f!ght.angulo,kirkland for starters.maybe shawn porter
None of those dudes are high-caliber f!ghters..


They might keep protecting Canelo and feed him a weight-drained Matthew Macklin or something
 5 years ago '07        #440
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 44wade said:
yeah, as far as why he doesnt get the love, is probably because he got this look of being raised with a silver spoon, while his pops was as gritty as they come.

he earned some points from this one.

And Martinez is as good as they come, if not the best right now, so aint no shame in this one.

I think Chavez gets better after this one.
yeah,people dont understand he is still a young guy wit no amatuer career.but he comes to f!ght and he's not afraid to get.i just wonder how people could hate this kid.he is great for tha sport
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy