Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
 Jesszman said:
Accrding to neogaf, you can pre-order from toys r us, and wal-mart. Target is sold out online, not sure about in-store.
This, if you're looking for the deluxe. Game stop and Target still have the basic.

I would go with Toysrus. Wal-mart's only option is to buy a bundle for $100 extra that includes a game (in addition to the one that comes with deluxe if you get that version) and a Wii Motion Plus remote.

Last edited by IGOTSHITTZ; 09-15-2012 at 03:26 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #62
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 circleofpurple said:
Wtf you talking about? I never bashed the wii u once. I've been saying for the longest I want that sh*t on day one??? Where you getting your facts from son? You're way off base here buddy.
like I said "if you say so"..why the hostility? If you said you was who am to say otherwise? I'm a Nintendo fan too..but its some fake a.ss people in these Wii U threads.....trust me I know

aint that right Jesszman?
 5 years ago '06        #63
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
Nintendo is smart as sh*t cuz i want this but i keep telling myself how sh*tty it'll be in less than 2 years when the new xbox and ps4 come out and how i'll most likely be playing those and only to use the wii u for new zelda games and sh*t, yet i still fu*king want this sh*t!! Damn u nintendo!!
 5 years ago '07        #64
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
 d4deesnuts said:
Nintendo is smart as sh*t cuz i want this but i keep telling myself how sh*tty it'll be in less than 2 years when the new xbox and ps4 come out and how i'll most likely be playing those and only to use the wii u for new zelda games and sh*t, yet i still fu*king want this sh*t!! Damn u nintendo!!
Same here man. I'm so lost i dont know if i should pre-order. I still got a big queue on my 360
 5 years ago '07        #65
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
i had no idea they were taking pre-orders already.
 5 years ago '05        #66
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
 DominationCM said:
like I said "if you say so"..why the hostility? If you said you was who am to say otherwise? I'm a Nintendo fan too..but its some fake a.ss people in these Wii U threads.....trust me I know

aint that right Jesszman?
nothing wrong with people changing their minds about stuff
 5 years ago '07        #67
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Jesszman said:
Accrding to neogaf, you can pre-order from toys r us, and wal-mart. Target is sold out online, not sure about in-store.
 5 years ago '09        #68
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
Youd think some of you n*ggas are making money from sony, microsoft or nintindo. Buy what even console you want and shut the hell up, unless you making bread from the sales what stake do you have in any of this?
 5 years ago '04        #69
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Jesszman said:
Why was my post moved?
Because that's what's supposed to happen. No hot topic for you.
 5 years ago '08        #70
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
is this system considered next gen, or is it more so bringing nintendo up to speed with 360/PS3? i havent been following it much
 09-15-2012, 05:29 PM         #71
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People saying WiiU gonna be sh1tty in a year or two act like Nintendo don't have it's own games.

The Wii had a lot of gems the only problem was the system had horrible online infrastructure(friend codes and lack of voice chat in almost all games.), no standard control option for most games and was SD.

If you ever played Wii on Dolphin on the PC the games looked much better and some games art styles keeps games from ever looking bad. Take Wind Waker for example. That game was made for Gamecube yet it STILL looks as good as games now.

[pic - click to view]

That' a 1080P screenshot using dolphin of a game that came out two generations ago.

Imagine that being made with the hardware the WiiU has?
 5 years ago '11        #72
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
shhh.... Wii won last gen and yet it never comes up in sales arguments
 5 years ago '08        #73
tolo602 
space
space
space
$86 | Props total: 25 25
I just pre ordered the deluxe from best buy...yeye!
 5 years ago '05        #74
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,907 | Props total: 21063 21063
 Jesszman said:
shhh.... Wii won last gen and yet it never comes up in sales arguments
Wii destroyed this generation, and I'm eager to see if the trend will continue.. People became sick of the Wii after all that time, hopefully they find the Wii U a different enough of a gimmick (which I'm sure they will).

The thing with Nintendo is, they basically have their own segment of the video game industry locked up. Microsoft tried to break into that sh*t, and they did pretty well, but those people that were going to buy Nintendo are still going to buy Nintendo.
 5 years ago '11        #75
space
space
space
 Krazie said:
Wii destroyed this generation, and I'm eager to see if the trend will continue.. People became sick of the Wii after all that time, hopefully they find the Wii U a different enough of a gimmick (which I'm sure they will).

The thing with Nintendo is, they basically have their own segment of the video game industry locked up. Microsoft tried to break into that sh*t, and they did pretty well, but those people that were going to buy Nintendo are still going to buy Nintendo.
Glad to see you didn't troll. I agree though, Ninteendo did destroy with this generation. After those first two years hype did die down.
 5 years ago '11        #76
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 Krazie said:

::iseeyouplay a:
 5 years ago '11        #77
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 PhrozenMenace said:
nothing wrong with people changing their minds about stuff
Menace you right but its some diehards in here who hated on Nintendo just because its the "cool" thing to do
 5 years ago '06        #78
latereg6 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1048 1048
aye does nintendo have free online????
 5 years ago '11        #79
space
space
space
 latereg6 said:
aye does nintendo have free online????
Yep, why wouldn't they?
 5 years ago '11        #80
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Yep, why wouldn't they?
smart a.ss already knows why
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy