The Second Coming of the Wii - GameStop Sells Out of Wii U Deluxe Bundle

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 HiRolliN said:
thats pre orders still doesnt mean they sold out when its not on the market. you should of said there pre orders reached there max for what they take as of right now before nintendo allows them to give out more pre orders.

the item has to actually be on the market for customers to take home when there is no more on the shelves before you can say they sold out.
So if GameStop says that they're sold out because i can no longer pre-order em, what does that mean for me on launch day at gamestop? They'll be sold out correct?

deziking said:
can we stop advertising this scrap metal from this forum please.
This piece of scrap metal has more capabilities than the current-gen consoles.
 5 years ago '05        #22
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,252 | Props total: 2426 2426
and hey jesszman there still taking pre orders for the basic version cause they still have room for that model so the wii u pre orders didnt completely sell out dumbass. just the deluxe version sold out.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 09-15-2012 at 12:37 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #23
space
space
space
 HiRolliN said:
and hey jesszman there still taking pre orders for the basic version cause they still have room for that model so the wii u pre orders didnt completely sell out dumbass. just the deluxe version sold out.
Really? Please, tell me where in this thread i stated that the basic version sold out. Go ahead, i'll wait.
 5 years ago '05        #24
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Really? Please, tell me where in this thread i stated that the basic version sold out. Go ahead, i'll wait.
you didnt but yall are over here jumping all over this saying just cause one model of the wii u pre orders sold out thinking they gonna take sh*t over from the ps3 and xbox 360 but really it will take some time cause they will push maybe 1/10 of the consoles at launch compared to what the xbox360 and ps3 consoles share hold is on the market.

that sh*t will not happen at launch it will take going into middle of next year for the statement below you made has a chance of becoming true. your just over exaggerating this pre order halt.

Jesszman said:
They're only buying it because of the low price!

And then once Wii U versions of current-gen games start selling more than the other 2 consoles they gonna be like "Sales numbers don't matter" or "It's a kiddie console" :bushlol
:

Last edited by HiRolliN; 09-15-2012 at 12:56 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #25
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
This sucks I haven't pre-ordered it yet. Might have to tomorrow.
 5 years ago '05        #26
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
This sucks I haven't pre-ordered it yet. Might have to tomorrow.
im gonna wind up getting one but im gonna wait until like January or February so that way i will have many first party games to choose from. so far the only ubisoft game i wanna get is ZombiU. all the other 3rd party games id just rather get for my xbox360 or ps3.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 09-15-2012 at 01:18 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #27
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 477 477
 Based_One said:
guess i should have preordered that bi*ch yesterday huh?
 circleofpurple said:
Went to best buy to preorder today and they told me they weren't taking preorders yet. They guy there said try GameStop so I did. I got there an hour late. Still had the white one but I don't want that sh*t. Hopefully target still Has them, will try tomorrow.
Best Buy is taking online pre orders. Both versions are still available. Store pick-up is also an option.

Both versions are now listed on Amazon too but no pre order option yet.

Last edited by IGOTSHITTZ; 09-15-2012 at 01:41 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #28
space
space
space
if you're in the us, and you won't be able to buy directly from amazon themselves. you can still go third party though
 5 years ago '09        #29
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,898 | Props total: 14002 14002
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
Best Buy is taking online pre orders. Both versions are still available. Store pick-up is also an option.

Both versions are now listed on Amazon too but no pre order option yet.
But they don't give you an option to put a down payment. It looks like they charge you for the whole price upfront. I just bought a lg soundbar/subwoofer and an iPhone 4s today. I'm not trying to spend another 350.
 5 years ago '05        #30
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
 circleofpurple said:
But they don't give you an option to put a down payment. It looks like they charge you for the whole price upfront. I just bought a lg soundbar/subwoofer and an iPhone 4s today. I'm not trying to spend another 350.
Edit: BB did already charge me for it.

Last edited by IGOTSHITTZ; 09-15-2012 at 02:06 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #31
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20898 20898

I might get one eventually, but there's really nothing at launch that piques my interest enough to buy it out of the gate.
 5 years ago '11        #32
space
space
space
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
Edit: BB did already charge me for it.
It's to verify that the card and everything are legit. You'll receive your money back in a few days.
 5 years ago '09        #33
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,898 | Props total: 14002 14002
 Jesszman said:
It's to verify that the card and everything are legit. You'll receive your money back in a few days.
Are you positive? So if I order it, they charge me, refund my money, then charge me again on release day? If that's the case I'm bout to order it ASAP.
 5 years ago '05        #34
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
 circleofpurple said:
Are you positive? So if I order it, they charge me, refund my money, then charge me again on release day? If that's the case I'm bout to order it ASAP.
I'm pretty sure, at least that's how it's been for me in the past. I'll let you know if it goes away, it's under pending atm.
 5 years ago '05        #35
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1401 1401
i'll wait..nothing interesting for me to rush and buy one
 5 years ago '04        #36
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
I'm going to wait. I've been burned far too many times with release date consoles. First the PS3, then the Vita, now this is looking like it won't have a ton of games to choose from at launch.
 5 years ago '07        #37
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
i'm in no rush to get it. there's nothing coming out at launch i really want. same approach i took to the vita and there's still nothing other than uncharted i'd care to play. i would have done the same with the 3DS but i bought it during that window where walmart dropped the price early and you still got 20 free games. to date all i got was zelda at launch so i had something to play, then mario kart and super mario 3D land. haven't played it in almost a year.
 5 years ago '11        #38
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
what the fu*k is going on in here...its motherfu*kers who has straight up dogged Nintendo and now they rushing to get pre orders! Hypocritical a.ss n*ggas

Anyway the 4 Game Stops that within Wii U reasonable driving distance arent taking no more orders yet the manager said they'll know later on this week if they can take anymore orders.
 09-15-2012, 10:07 AM         #39
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant even believe people give a sh*t about this thing
 5 years ago '09        #40
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,200 | Props total: 8929 8929
Can u play the Wii u without motion crap?

Does Wii U even have online for games like madden and stuff if they even gonna get em?

Sorry for my arrogance but I haven't been reading crap on this
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy