The Weeknd - “Wicked Games” (Remade & Remastered)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
190 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
108 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,642 | Props total: 17880 17880
welp its the beginning of the end now they bout to switch his style all up.
 5 years ago '10        #42
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,420 | Props total: 6241 6241
 beeboywhoo said:
the ending half of priscilla makes it worse than any project of the weekend...

but the first half of it >>>>>>>
this

dudes def a beast tho

i wasnt feelin some of the second half of the album
 5 years ago '08        #43
JR_Tha_Jenius 
space
space
space
$387 | Props total: 208 208
PRISCILLA is too dope...I actually bought it off iTunes b/c I got tired of going to his YouTube page and blowing that up....I am a fan of both artists...there are similarities between the two but I look at them as two different artists..Especially since JMSN does all his production himself.....
 5 years ago '04        #44
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 26 26
Yep, like many people abouve me have stated...the original versionn is waaaaaay better...sounds more authentic/grimy. This sh*t sounds weird...its a LITTLE more polished...but something about it takes away from the product..I hope all of the songs from this Trilogy sh*t ain't like that! The grimyness in the records is apart of what makes the sound so great to me!
 5 years ago '04        #45
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
Makes it sound more digital/less analog...makes it sound more "cheap"...and makes it sound more generic! They better not fu*k up the classics with this bullsh*t! Maybe they need someone else behind the boards mixing and mastering it...to make it more clear in the right way...without losing the authenticity!!! That sh*ts #wack #cmonson!!!
 5 years ago '11        #46
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
That JMSN dude not fukn with the weeknd
 5 years ago '10        #47
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
 South Side said:
Smh Abel wish he was as nice with the pen as JMSN. Lyrically it isn't even close & JMSN even has him in the instrumental department too. The Weeknd is a slightly better singer (so far, his falsettos sound better) but he hasn't crafted songs nearly as well lyrically & instrumentally. It's like people want to stay sleep

Love & Pain? Fire? Jameson Pt. II? Girl (I Used to Know)? Are you serious?
Fire, Jamesons > jmsn pt 2, runaway, Let U go, Lights, and that spanish joint...

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
 09-15-2012, 10:55 PM         #48
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been out of the loop for a while now... what's the deal? Is he rerecording all of his mixtape material and releasing it as an album before the debut?
 5 years ago '11        #49
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,199 | Props total: 1610 1610
 South Side said:
JMSN is that dude. He's better than The Weeknd. Priscilla >>> all 3 of Weeknd's tapes combined...
Daley - Those Who Wait (Mixtape) >>>>>>>> The Weekend + JDSM

5 years ago '06        #50
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,209 | Props total: 4481 4481
 ngoogs said:
I've been out of the loop for a while now... what's the deal? Is he rerecording all of his mixtape material and releasing it as an album before the debut?
Not sure if hes rerecording all the mixtapes but all the songs from those projects will be mastered,It will be titled "The trilogy" for digital and physical realease with 3 new songs added,Im a.ssuming this is his debut
 5 years ago '04        #51
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
Wicked Games is his first official single on the new label he got signed to... I guess he may make "The Best Of" type deal from all 3 mixtapes & 3 bonus tracks which is gonna be teasers for his other album that he is making...
 5 years ago '05        #52
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 7 7
Hope they don't make any more unnecessary changes to any songs. I like the original better just something about the sound of it. HOB is in a world of its own so original. Jsm is also very talented and has a unique sound plus his production is nice and he does a lot of his own videos.

If y'all are into the weeknd and Jsm check out johnnyrain on youtube
 09-16-2012, 01:01 AM         #53
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need dirty version of this
 5 years ago '04        #54
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
 berzerkerguts said:
That's what I've been trying to tell some of my homies and girls that like r&b and they won't even check it out Saying there is no one better than the weekend blah blah blah... I enjoy the weekends product but Priscilla was in non stop rotation and I still probably listen to it once a week or so. Good lookin out homie.
I honestly feel like u guys that are saying JMSN's music is SOOOOOO much better than Weeknd's, maybe just relate to him more for whatever reasons; reasons that I won't speculate or a.ssume because I don't know, nor do I care. No disrespect. If you guys are saying he's more "talented" than Weeknd, then yes you have a point. And ur right, since he produces, mixes, writes,etc. all of his own stuff on his own. While I'm speaking of that, that actually makes him "more" talented than 97% of artist. I'm nt debating that. His music is nice! You guys made me look into him! He's a great talent that I'm glad I discovered with all of yalls help! I say that to say this. To say that his music is better than Weeknd's catalog.... Like the actual music...the full bodies of music...the end product -- u saying that is ludicrous!!! He has great music! Let's let the guy make more music before we try to say he's better than the guy who he got his whole lil style and sound from! Geeez! This Priscilla is really dope...but it's not HOB! Period. I'm interested to know a little more about you guys, who said that, background...your interests... Whether or not you do music yourself.....then maybe I can understand why you connect with JMSN more. Base on music I definitely connect with Weeknd more. I like this guy though, like I said earlier, thx for hipping me to the guy! Peace.
 5 years ago '11        #55
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 16 16
original was alot better cuz it was raw, no complaints tho..

house of balloons was the only project from the weeknd that i liked as a whole; i still say that it was the best mixtape of 2011..maybe best mixtape as a whole since 2011

i heard JMSN-Alone awhile back & that sh*t was on repeat for a day straight; downloaded the whole tape & didnt like it. nothin on the rest of the mixtape was on the level of 'alone'; he actually sounds like a rehash of oneRepublic - 'too late to apologize' to me. over & over, song after song
 5 years ago '09        #56
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,662 | Props total: 13143 13143
Original is more better IMO props for the explicit version anyone
 5 years ago '04        #57
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,370 | Props total: 6390 6390
 classicgstyle said:
Hope they don't make any more unnecessary changes to any songs. I like the original better just something about the sound of it. HOB is in a world of its own so original. Jsm is also very talented and has a unique sound plus his production is nice and he does a lot of his own videos.

If y'all are into the weeknd and Jsm check out johnnyrain on youtube
or for the lazy people like me almost. here is his mixtape from last year. saw this on his youtube

[pic - click to view]

if people think jsmn is weekend influence then they haven't heard this guy

Last edited by justinjones; 09-16-2012 at 10:13 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #58
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 855 855
Does anybody know the name of the dark skinned rNb artist with the big a.ss hair? He is dope too, just cant remember his name.
 5 years ago '11        #59
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 South Side said:
JMSN is that dude. He's better than The Weeknd. Priscilla >>> all 3 of Weeknd's tapes combined...
 rubuckets11 said:
wheres the link for this Priscilla i'm hearing about??

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

but dont get it twisted, house of balloons>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by keejee; 09-16-2012 at 11:32 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #60
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
sorry, but this jmsn dude is just not that great... music is decent, but I get the impression that some of these dudes in here only rootin for him like that cuz he some kind of underdog compared to abel (in terms of success)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago