Pusha T Says G.O.O.D. Music Crew "Don't Give A F**k What Drake Says"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
199 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
113 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #41
Ricky Retardo 44 heat pts44
space
space
$6,882 | Props total: 18042 18042
 Flash Kick said:
Young money been fell off
this...

Exhibit A
 6 years ago '05        #42
ROC585 317 heat pts317
space
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 3834 3834
Yeah I never gave a fu*k what bi*ches thought either. Pusha you should have never let Aubrey Cross The Border.
 09-14-2012, 05:18 PM         #43
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know if this just some kinda weird internet world thing or that me & my peoples dont really get into this whole hip pop sh*t no more.
But I coulda swore that Malice (where the fuhk dude at btw?) was better than Pusha T?!

But them n*ggas some tacky a.ss VA n*ggas tho. You was pushing WHAT exactly?
I done been to Newport News & the Beach long before "Grinding" & umm...

Ehh... Entertainment
 09-14-2012, 05:32 PM         #44
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good Music and YMCMB are both trash, i dont fu*k with neither musically
 6 years ago '04        #45
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,998 | Props total: 7592 7592
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I dont know if this just some kinda weird internet world thing or that me & my peoples dont really get into this whole hip pop sh*t no more.
But I coulda swore that Malice (where the fuhk dude at btw?) was better than Pusha T?!

Ehh... Entertainment
Hahaha my n*gga you don't know nothing about the 757 huh?...and I ain't even from here my damn self...just been living here for quite a while (damn near 15 years)... I'll give this to them, if your a.ss ain't in the know, then there will be a gang of sh*t flying around you ,by you, and over you, and you won't even know it...It's the land of the transplants true, but these sneaky a.ss n*ggas 'round here definitely get it in hahahaha....and them n*ggas in "The Points" I swear can steal the stank outta sh*t!!

don't get them cats riled up in here 'phew,

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 09-14-2012 at 05:35 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #46
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$41,604 | Props total: 27860 27860
 NO RELIGION said:
What's an ASHTON Martin?

Can you explain this "bought a mic" sh*t?
no explanation needed, watch

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #47
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 ballin1 said:
if good dosnt care about drake then why cant pusha go 5 minutes without mentioning him?
thats what i was wondering
 6 years ago '11        #48
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$388 | Props total: 46 46
Good Music is a joke. These n*ggas signed a production deal with Kanye , but he wont produce their music. How the hell is Good Music not running commercial rap right now? Kanye should do the same thing that Dre and Rza did and lace his people. He's too busy trying to make wh0ores into housewives
 6 years ago '07        #49
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,814 | Props total: 3062 3062
 Robert Roofus said:
There's nothing Pusha T does better than Drake

And at the most subliminal n*gga in the game sayin he doesn't take shots.
Only thinkg Pusha cant do better than Drake is sing. which drake is terrible at and only lame rappers want to sing
 6 years ago '04        #50
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,998 | Props total: 7592 7592
 DboyFlexxxin said:
yall n*ggas need to ask myalanski or however you spell it about pusha. myalanski from the real projects in VA beach (where pusha from) and they have kicked pusha out the projects. myalanski went gold with WU Syndicate back in the day. yeah look that up BX youngens. i fux with pusha like most of yall do, but he aint allowed in his own fu*ken projects. talken like he tough and all with drake, but pusha wont man up for sh*t and the end of the day. it is what it is
PROJECTS IN VA BEACH?!?!?!?!........PROJECTS............ in Virginia Beach?!?!?!

[pic - click to view]

WHO ran these n*ggas outta a PROJECTS in VA BEACH?!?!?!?!? Oh God I can't WAIT to go to the barber shop tomorrow and tell them this sh*t !!
 6 years ago '04        #51
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,618 | Props total: 3273 3273
All I know is that both young money and good music are both trash. What the fu*k has common and pusha t drop since signing to kanye. They are both former shells of themselves.
 6 years ago '11        #52
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$44,184 | Props total: 23461 23461
 Cooked Brickz said:
Key phrase: "Comeback Season Drake". This isn't 2009 anymore.
do you think he cant rhyme like that anymore?
 6 years ago '08        #53
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,993 | Props total: 8 8
drake worst thing to ever happen to hip hop
 09-14-2012, 06:11 PM         #54
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
drake might have been a clipse fan when he was a kid, keyword: kid.

but drake surpassing notoriety and net-worth of your 'idol'.. then getting subliminally dissed by him and then him (pusha) not even owning up to the subliminal.. that doesnt count for anything?

I fu*ks with push but he's been sounding mighty jealous.
 6 years ago '11        #55
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
 Dray said:
everytime I respect drakes "16 at 16" line I think about this right after and all of the respect for the line goes out the window
Why? It's true. I don't know why that negates the fact that Push's whole career has been a flop. And I like Push. Alright, Drake bought a mic he thought was signed by Pusha T. Whoopty doo. That's not breaking news. The only reason we know about that is cause Drake himself said it.

If I became a rapper and I got a album signed by Ludacris who happened to be one of my favorite rappers (he's not), that automatically means he's better than me and I can't say anything about him? Where the hell are y'all n*ggas from?
 09-14-2012, 06:22 PM         #56
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
Why? It's true. I don't know why that negates the fact that Push's whole career has been a flop. And I like Push. Alright, Drake bought a mic he thought was signed by Pusha T. Whoopty doo. That's not breaking news. The only reason we know about that is cause Drake himself said it.

If I became a rapper and I got a album signed by Ludacris who happened to be one of my favorite rappers (he's not), that automatically means he's better than me and I can't say anything about him? Where the hell are y'all n*ggas from?
washington, oregon, nebraska, montana, idaho, north dakota, new mexico, arizona, and all the other states that dont matter
 6 years ago '11        #57
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:

Ehh... Entertainment
Malice is better. Honestly, Drake at his best, might just be better than Pusha. Dudes here heard TML and act like they know how far his talent can go. I know cause they do the same with Sean. Drake is probably the best rapper out of the new school, technical skill and success-wise.
 09-14-2012, 06:24 PM         #58
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake need to focus on Dmx constantly sh*tting on him. Can't be a grown a.ss man and let another grown a.ss man sh*t on you at will. Send a few shots or something. Kanye gonna defuse any altercation between drake and pusha.
 6 years ago '11        #59
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Sin Loc said:
drake might have been a clipse fan when he was a kid, keyword: kid.

but drake surpassing notoriety and net-worth of your 'idol'.. then getting subliminally dissed by him and then him (pusha) not even owning up to the subliminal.. that doesnt count for anything?

I fu*ks with push but he's been sounding mighty jealous.
 6 years ago '11        #60
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Sin Loc said:
washington, oregon, nebraska, montana, idaho, north dakota, new mexico, arizona, and all the other states that dont matter
right right
Home      

most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1291 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
47 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
74 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
120 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Atlanta must to be the happiest place on earth
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy