Bears fear a potential Cutler mutiny

most viewed right now
 147
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Drake- Iím Upset
347 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
 X_WunderKind_X said:
But But but...
Real men play with a knee sprain

But but but... Phillip Rivers played with a torn ACL

(what they fail to point out when they say those two things is that Cutler is a diabetic, and diabetics can't take Cortisone shots.)
 6 years ago '11        #102
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$44,186 | Props total: 23515 23515
 maxnn said:
But But but...
Real men play with a knee sprain

But but but... Phillip Rivers played with a torn ACL

(what they fail to point out when they say those two things is that Cutler is a diabetic, and diabetics can't take Cortisone shots.)
things get left out when you talk about someone you don't like. happens in the media, happens at work, at school, and it def. happens on BX. doesn't matter if your right or not, as long as the seed is planted in ppl's minds.
 6 years ago '09        #103
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,317 | Props total: 13544 13544
So Packer fans went from all is lost, no no wait dont panic its just one game then winning to making threads about the potential demise of the Bears after one game? I could understand if there was really a problem with their team outside a sh*tty O-Line and some new pieces that they have to break in but their season isnt over.

Somebody seems very obsessed with Jay Cutler
 6 years ago '09        #104
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,317 | Props total: 13544 13544
 NO RELIGION said:
RegularHomer made the thread?



Ronnie send this sh*t to the hall of fame,b!
Its almost to the point of those Budala-Kobe threads.
 6 years ago '11        #105
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$44,186 | Props total: 23515 23515
 Fly 2ndComing said:
So Packer fans went from all is lost, no no wait dont panic its just one game then winning to making threads about the potential demise of the Bears after one game? I could understand if there was really a problem with their team outside a sh*tty O-Line and some new pieces that they have to break in but their season isnt over.

Somebody seems very obsessed with Jay Cutler
 6 years ago '08        #106
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,417 | Props total: 395 395
i dont see how cutler gets any blame besides being a gunslinger at the wrong time.

bears o-line been trash for years man, i feel cutlers pain.
 6 years ago '12        #107
ThePainkiller 356 heat pts356
space
avatar space
space
$73,119 | Props total: 28330 28330
Tebow going to the bears.
 09-14-2012, 09:34 PM         #108
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
If my posts are skipped... that's ok. No harm, no foul.

BUT... if you want to skip over posts from the Mike Mayock of the BXSC, the Trent Dilfer of the BXSC, the Colin Cowherd of the BXSC.... well... that's a you problem pal.
Spot on analysis of Matt Flynn

He's backing up a rookie
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #109
regularjoe 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15415 15415
 Fly 2ndComing said:
So Packer fans went from all is lost, no no wait dont panic its just one game then winning to making threads about the potential demise of the Bears after one game? I could understand if there was really a problem with their team outside a sh*tty O-Line and some new pieces that they have to break in but their season isnt over.

Somebody seems very obsessed with Jay Cutler
You're a good poster, but this post is sh*t

Maybe some of the retarded Packer fans said all is lost, but the rational ones, realized... it's only fu*king week 2. We're a .5 game ahead of the Bears. Next week, they could be ahead.

Niner fans are really starting to feel themselves.
 6 years ago '04        #110
regularjoe 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15415 15415
 Cheeze said:
Spot on analysis of Matt Flynn

He's backing up a rookie
[pic - click to view]

How'd Wilson do against those Cardinals? 18 for 34, 153 yards, 1 TD, and 1 INT, with 62.5 rating?

Just because a decision is made, doesn't make it the right one. And, find me an NFL prognosticator last year who got all their predictions right? Or the year before? Or the year before that? I'll wait.
 6 years ago '04        #111
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$21,292 | Props total: 7716 7716
 maxnn said:
I'm a jay cutler supporter,

I've said he is a top 10 QB

It was a joke

You ethered a dude on your side

A little overprotective
My bad bruh

Saw the Jets avy and the comments and had to spazz. Gattsau has me thinking Jets fans are all wack but if you support Jay, you're alright in my book...
 6 years ago '12        #112
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
The packers were on all cylinders yesterday. they were blitzing, playing the WR's route for them, and managed the ball very well. I felt like the bears had that o line crushed in every single time and it happened early too, in the first quarter i noticed the bears playing different packages then they were with the colts. i just dont understand why the bears can't maintain the ball when under pressure.
 09-14-2012, 11:21 PM         #113
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
How'd Wilson do against those Cardinals? 18 for 34, 153 yards, 1 TD, and 1 INT, with 62.5 rating?

Just because a decision is made, doesn't make it the right one. And, find me an NFL prognosticator last year who got all their predictions right? Or the year before? Or the year before that? I'll wait.
Is he the back up to a rookie or not? For fu*k's sake quit making up excuses for being wrong by saying the best are wrong too. Just admit it. Grow a pair and man up
 6 years ago '04        #114
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 120 120
The o line sucks, can't be mad at jay if he's pressured all game
 6 years ago '04        #115
regularjoe 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15415 15415
 Cheeze said:
Is he the back up to a rookie or not? For fu*k's sake quit making up excuses for being wrong by saying the best are wrong too. Just admit it. Grow a pair and man up
What the fu*k are you blabbering about? I just said exactly what you posted.
 6 years ago '11        #116
Slingy 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$4,728 | Props total: 3666 3666
Can't believe all this hate on J Webb I went to school with him he's such a great person. He did get owned last night but that n*gga Cutler didn't scramble for sh*t. He's not one to talk.
 6 years ago '04        #117
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 Slingy said:
Can't believe all this hate on J Webb I went to school with him he's such a great person. He did get owned last night but that n*gga Cutler didn't scramble for sh*t. He's not one to talk.
lol webb was awful, i don't think he won his position once.

cutler was under pressure ALL night.
 6 years ago '04        #118
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$84,047 | Props total: 15507 15507
 iPunish901 said:
i dont see how cutler gets any blame besides being a gunslinger at the wrong time.

bears o-line been trash for years man, i feel cutlers pain.
romo

 ThePainkiller said:
Tebow going to the bears.
Nah but campbell will be the bears most valuable player as per my preseason prediction. Been saying for yrs he's a nice QB
 regularjoe said:
.... "...Not necessarily on camera..."

well Rodgers was caught on camera giving j jones an earful when he fu*ked his route up.. What's the difference?



* just putting some coals in the fire*
 6 years ago '04        #119
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$84,047 | Props total: 15507 15507

[video - click to view]


Leadership, poise, balls, charisma, humor, intangibles, positive attitude, resiliency to throw a GW a play after a dislocated shoulder was suffered, sticktoitiveness, that's my quarterback that's my quarterback


Inb4itwasthebrowns


Last edited by torious; 09-15-2012 at 06:33 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #120
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$44,186 | Props total: 23515 23515
 torious said:
romo


Nah but campbell will be the bears most valuable player as per my preseason prediction. Been saying for yrs he's a nice QB


well Rodgers was caught on camera giving j jones an earful when he fu*ked his route up.. What's the difference?



* just putting some coals in the fire*

New developments have arrived.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
43 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
NBA LeBron James Begins Oddly Timed Renovation Of His $23 Million LA Crib
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
125 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy