Bears fear a potential Cutler mutiny

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
Jay Cutler is fu*king terrible.

Bears going 7-9 this season
 5 years ago '04        #82
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,565 | Props total: 5232 5232
this is actually good, there will def be changes in future. and change is what this team needs because they look like the same team they were last year. and lovie is a soft pus*y.
 09-14-2012, 07:18 PM         #83
brandenmceuen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stv18 said:
Webb is a piece of sh*t. Sitting there laughing on the sideline after letting up 3 sacks. Have fun being cut. I love when Rodgers or Brady yell at his line or receiver he's praised but Cutler does it he's a douche. Get real.
 regularjoe said:
Have you ever seen Rogers yell at his line. You still haven't answered the question.
The original question was yelling at lineman or receiver. And on ESPN they actually praised Rodgers when he yelled at James Jones last night. Did he yell at the line? Not necessarily shown on camera (even though it would have been deserving allowing 5 sacks), but my point is that they do have a sort of double standard in the media with certain quarterbacks. You can't just praise Aaron Rodgers for never yelling at his teammates or being a saint when he does the same thing as Cutler, albeit in a different way. I'm ok with both of them yelling at their teammates and holding them accountable, but the difference between the two is Aaron Rodgers will admit his own faults while Cutler doesn't
 5 years ago '04        #84
regularjoe 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$36,418 | Props total: 13088 13088
 brandenmceuen said:
The original question was yelling at lineman or receiver. And on ESPN they actually praised Rodgers when he yelled at James Jones last night. Did he yell at the line? Not necessarily shown on camera (even though it would have been deserving allowing 5 sacks), but my point is that they do have a sort of double standard in the media with certain quarterbacks. You can't just praise Aaron Rodgers for never yelling at his teammates or being a saint when he does the same thing as Cutler, albeit in a different way. I'm ok with both of them yelling at their teammates and holding them accountable, but the difference between the two is Aaron Rodgers will admit his own faults while Cutler doesn't
.... "...Not necessarily on camera..."

5 years ago '05        #85
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,702 | Props total: 2338 2338
Webb shrugged that dope off like a crusty bi*ch he was ignoring at the club.

It was downhill since the first snap last night...

5 years ago '04        #86
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
RegularHomer made the thread?

Ronnie send this sh*t to the hall of fame,b!
You love staying on my d!ck lol.
 5 years ago '11        #87
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,232 | Props total: 17644 17644
but when brady chewed out Tiquan underwood it was cool. And cutler has never had a Brady line.
 5 years ago '07        #88
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
 X_WunderKind_X said:
what injury did he fake again?
 d4deesnuts said:
He didn't fake it, everyone thought he did when it happened but then it was proven that he was really injured so idk what the fu*k dude bi*ching about that situation is talking about? Also, its funny how ppl trying to twist sh*t around with that scene of marshall dropping the pass and cutler patting him on the head, i too thought marshall looked disappointed for dropping an easy td pass, not the look of "fu*k u n*gga, throw me the ball more"
you know what it dont matter if he faked it or not, it looked fake to me. Looked like he was pouting like a little bi*ch on the sidelines. Dude needs to man up, it would have taken broken bones or death to get a guy like Rodgers or Favre out of the game. He was getting owned and said fu*k it. You idiot bears fans can think what you want, dude has no heart
 5 years ago '11        #89
space
space
 TWINSFAN said:
you know what it dont matter if he faked it or not, it looked fake to me. Looked like he was pouting like a little bi*ch on the sidelines. Dude needs to man up, it would have taken broken bones or death to get a guy like Rodgers or Favre out of the game. He was getting owned and said fu*k it. You idiot bears fans can think what you want, dude has no heart
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt a minute. So you are eager to spread info you can't confirm and hold onto it a year and some change later, and all you can say is "it don't matter?"

How insecure is that b?
 5 years ago '04        #90
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
j webb nation gonna lose his job long before cutler lol
 5 years ago '07        #91
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
 X_WunderKind_X said:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt a minute. So you are eager to spread info you can't confirm and hold onto it a year and some change later, and all you can say is "it don't matter?"

How insecure is that b?
can you confirm that he wasn't faking it?? I mean you saw Copies of the x-rays or mri or whatever?? No you cannot, so stfu. He's a pus*y and that was my point.
 5 years ago '11        #92
space
space
 TWINSFAN said:
can you confirm that he wasn't faking it?? I mean you saw Copies of the x-rays or mri or whatever?? No you cannot, so stfu. He's a pus*y and that was my point.
Bears' Jay Cutler has knee sprain
Updated: January 25, 2011, 7:21 AM ET
ESPNChicago.com

CHICAGO -- Jay Cutler does indeed have a knee injury -- a sprained medial collateral ligament, the team announced on Monday -- providing at least some explanation for why the Bears quarterback played only one series in the second half of Sunday's NFC title game, prompting critics to question Cutler's toughness.

"MCL sprain. That's what the injury was," Bears coach Lovie Smith said. "We knew that. We had an idea at the time that that's what it was, and that's what we're saying now."

The Bears didn't disclose the severity of Cutler's sprain, but the Chicago Sun-Times reported it is a Grade II tear. According to ESPN.com injury analyst Stephania Bell, who has not examined Cutler, all sprains could be tears since there is some form of tissue damage.

09-14-2012, 08:03 PM         #93
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killadre said:
I was just listening to this on the radio. It's was completely discredited w/ no actual proof just ppl outside looking in speculating
Sounds about right. Boxden will make it into at least a 10 page thread
 09-14-2012, 08:08 PM         #94
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the o-line deserves its fair share of the blame
 5 years ago '04        #95
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11809 11809
 5 years ago '04        #96
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 torious said:
 5 years ago '04        #97
space
space
 SOCIALITE said:
the o-line deserves its fair share of the blame
The receivers too. As far as the PLAYING goes, it was an all around effort. And give Green Bay's defense some credit. The entire football nation was sh*tting on them all week, and they came out on fire.

As far as Cutler acting the way he did, that was on him, and only him. There's no excuse for it, there's no justifying it. Do better.
 5 years ago '10        #98
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Gater said:
I always like Jay Cutler attiude for some reason if the bears don't want him and Matty Ice sucks this year..sh*t trade his a.ss to us
nah we can trade you to them n*ggaz though
 5 years ago '07        #99
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
J. Webb is awful man he was getting k!lled over there at left tackle shid I would be pissed to if I was Cutler!
 5 years ago '07        #100
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 X_WunderKind_X said:
your move twin
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
97 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy