NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 9469 9469
 Got Cheeve? said:
Tell that to Peyton Manning.

He's thrown his offensive line under the bus MULTIPLE times to the media with the Colts.
peyton manning is a god and thus leads like a greek god, sometimes he has to punish mere mortals for there wrong doings and their blasphemy.
 09-14-2012, 02:43 PM         #42
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

stv18 said:
Webb is a piece of sh*t. Sitting there laughing on the sideline after letting up 3 sacks. Have fun being cut. I love when Rodgers or Brady yell at his line or receiver he's praised but Cutler does it he's a douche. Get real.
n*gga did you just compare Jay Cutler to ARod and Brady?
 09-14-2012, 02:44 PM         #43
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seriously though, that offensive line in Chicago is garbage. How in the fu*k do you give up 7 sacks to GREEN BAY!? Green Bay! Now I'm wondering how trash Indy's line is if Green Bay did better than them to get to the QB. Because Webb, that dude was pathetic, those replays of him slowly reaching out, getting his arms knocked down by one Matthew's swipe, then getting pushed aside as Matthews comes in to destroy Cutler was hilarious. I haven't seen a LT play that bad in awhile. What were the Bears thinking? Dude looks like a.ss.

Anyone else notice the LT and RT play around the league has severely fallen off in the past 10 years or so? There are very few dominant LTs anymore, and almost no dominant RTs. In the 90s you had guys who were straight up not going to be beat, like Jonathan Ogden, Tony Boselli, etc. etc. Now the best we have to offer is.... Joe Thomas? Duane Brown? Eugene Monroe? You know? Althought Monroe did treat Jared Allen like a rag doll Week 1, held him without even a tackle let alone a sack, that was impressive. But that guy is way too inconsistent. That was probably his best game.
 09-14-2012, 02:49 PM         #44
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
I'm sorry... but there's a difference between Peyton Manning and Jay Cutler.
EXACTLY.

Reputation.

They can say the same words, but Manning's will hold more weight wit his players because of his reputation. Cutler's reputation is like in movies the douchey rich kid with the hot girlfriend who's a tool and does a burnout and shoots mud all over your kicks.

I'm just pointing out the double standard. One QB does it, he has a right to, the other QB does it, he's being a whiny bi*ch.

To me... Peyton was being a whiny bi*ch too, but again, reputation supersedes yet again so he was just, "passionate." Which you could say the same for Cutler too.
 5 years ago '11        #45
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,249 | Props total: 17684 17684
 regularjoe said:
Take that logic sh*t somewhere else. This is knee jerk central.
thread ended here to me...did it not for anyone else? ok. carry on
 5 years ago '04        #46
regularjoe 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13147 13147
 X_WunderKind_X said:
thread ended here to me...did it not for anyone else? ok. carry on
I mean this in the nicest way... but most of us just skip over Oakland fans posts.
 5 years ago '11        #47
space
space
 regularjoe said:
I mean this in the nicest way... but most of us just skip over Oakland fans posts.
That's fine. that affects me in no way, but coming from a packers fan your posts are liable to be skipped too, at least in this situation.
 5 years ago '04        #48
space
space
 X_WunderKind_X said:
That's fine. that affects me in no way, but coming from a packers fan your posts are liable to be skipped too, at least in this situation.
If my posts are skipped... that's ok. No harm, no foul.

BUT... if you want to skip over posts from the Mike Mayock of the BXSC, the Trent Dilfer of the BXSC, the Colin Cowherd of the BXSC.... well... that's a you problem pal.
 5 years ago '04        #49
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
you're just the dumbass of the BXSC

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 0ddJoB said:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #51
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4759 4759
Cutler just seems like a crybaby...

fu*ked up to yell and then bump his OL like that on TV...Clay is no joke, the OL just got beat by the better man...maybe they should've helped him out more...

that OL should've ran up on Cutler for a couple of those boneheaded a.ss INTs he threw...
 5 years ago '05        #52
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4759 4759
 stv18 said:
Webb is a piece of sh*t. Sitting there laughing on the sideline after letting up 3 sacks. Have fun being cut. I love when Rodgers or Brady yell at his line or receiver he's praised but Cutler does it he's a douche. Get real.
 Got Cheeve? said:
I'm just pointing out the double standard. One QB does it, he has a right to, the other QB does it, he's being a whiny bi*ch.
people say Cutler is a whiny bi*ch/douche because of what comes out his mouth and his mannerisms throughout his career...

it's just funny to see Cutler bi*ch at people when they fu*k up, when Cutler fu*ks up just as much as everyone else does...

Manning, Brady, and Rodgers don't fu*k up as much as Cutler does and can actually lead by example...

how can you blast your OL for a sack when your a.ss goes out there and throws some ridiculous passes that you shouldn't have thrown...i'd rather get beat by an all-pro OLB than make a stupid throw resulting in a TO...

Last edited by MysticKJ; 09-14-2012 at 03:46 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #53
space
space
 stv18 said:
You ever seen Rodgers yell at his line?
 5 years ago '11        #54
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1231 1231
lol they gonna trade him for teebo
 5 years ago '07        #55
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
 MysticKJ said:
Cutler just seems like a crybaby...

fu*ked up to yell and then bump his OL like that on TV...Clay is no joke, the OL just got beat by the better man...maybe they should've helped him out more...

that OL should've ran up on Cutler for a couple of those boneheaded a.ss INTs he threw...
right cutler is a huge crybaby. I have no respect for him after that championship game against the pack where he faked an injury and sat his a.ss on the sidelines and let the pack beat the sh*t out of them even further. fu*k Cutler, but im glad he plays for the phaggot a.ss bears
 5 years ago '11        #56
space
space
 TWINSFAN said:
right cutler is a huge crybaby. I have no respect for him after that championship game against the pack where he faked an injury and sat his a.ss on the sidelines and let the pack beat the sh*t out of them even further. fu*k Cutler, but im glad he plays for the phaggot a.ss bears
what injury did he fake again?
 5 years ago '06        #57
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
 X_WunderKind_X said:
what injury did he fake again?
He didn't fake it, everyone thought he did when it happened but then it was proven that he was really injured so idk what the fu*k dude bi*ching about that situation is talking about? Also, its funny how ppl trying to twist sh*t around with that scene of marshall dropping the pass and cutler patting him on the head, i too thought marshall looked disappointed for dropping an easy td pass, not the look of "fu*k u n*gga, throw me the ball more"
 5 years ago '11        #58
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 biscuit said:
All this sh*t blows over once we beat the Rams next week

Everyone is quick to say the fu*king sky is falling after 1 loss. Chicago and Green Bay fans are spoiled. Last week the Packers lost and it was such a huge deal. This week it's the Bears.

Calm the fu*k down...
Rams 24

Bears 21

5 years ago '04        #59
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,140 | Props total: 2287 2287
it was all good 4 days ago...
 5 years ago '05        #60
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
 Cheeze said:
What they traded to get him -

The Broncos received quarterback Kyle Orton, the Bears' first- and third-round selections in 2009, and the Bears' first-round pick in 2010.

What's his value gonna be if they trade him? Couple of 3rd rounders?
how did those draft picks turn out for the broncos?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now